the burrito

No.

Naruto was already low energy, Boruto is far worse

No, but we still watch it.

lmao this is sad

No, it's bad filler.

Fuck off narutards

I think its fine and I love ChouChou

But if you want action it's not the series for you. It's a slice of life anime until they adapt Sarada's side story.

Sane answer - No it's just a worser copy of Naruto.
Insane Narutard answer - it's got Naruto kids so yeah.

Go with the right crowd.

>worser

Makes sense, only mexicans and ESL monkeys watch shonen shit

It's enought to still watching it

Actually yes it is

Do it for him.

c-u-t-e

This might be cute if they didn't all have disgusting alien faces. This gif is off-putting and gross.

It's pretty cute so far, kinda worried about power level shit in its future though

Do it for her too

It's decent...for now. Get ready for magic eye wankery and failed attempts at drama in the future, though.

Right now it's okay, nothing special. We know the direction the show is going to go in though which is kind of lame looking.

I think its fine as long as they build up to it properly and give us convincing reasons why things are happening.

That being said I'm more interested in the new ninja technology and why Boruto can see things no one else can.

Naruto Kai when?

The new hinata? or what?

is there any lewds?

That's Himawari

Since this is a stealth Boruto thread can anyway tell me if this girl was called by name in the last episode? A fansite has her listed as Wasabi Izuno but I don't recall anyone calling her that.

She was probably listed on the end credit.

Y'all motherfuckers have 2 threads. Pick one.

I still can't believe this page is real. It looks like shitty OC's straight off of deviantart.

Filler character so no.

I didnt know I wanted this

BnHA is better.

So far it has been okay. I don't how most characters are just rehash of their parents. If they can't come up with new and interesting characters soon, the hype will die down.