ANGLO'D
N
G
L
O'
D

>>be me 16 yo autrian

uhh u may want to remove that buddy

Tirol mostly voted VdB, for a Green Party guy against an FPOe guy. Even his home village voted or him.

P.S. pic related is a Kat C weapon in Austria, free to buy if you are 18 or older, no license required. BUT you still need a license for the suppressor, you need to tell authorities your hunting dog has ear problems. At least in Germany, in many states suppressors can be had without extra licenses.

Do Austrians generally like Americans user? If I visited in the coming years how would I be treated? People in the UK seem to have an issue with us.

like the english removed the falklands from you?

Why does the compact say Autism Pistol?

>hunting dog has ear problems
you precious autists
the good kind

since you seem to know something about austrian gun laws do you know if its possible to legally own a pump shotgun in austria despite it being a cat. a weapon?

>he's not kidding

>>hunting dog has ear problems
>you precious autists
>the good kind
Actually, this is a reason to get a suppressor for hunting, to protect your dog.

i know that my family thinks that americans dont have any culture and they believe the typical stereotypes but i and most other younger people disagree. also since you re a tourist we are not gonna talk more shit behind you back than we do with the fucking germans xD

>autism pistol

i see what you did there

fucking kek

I want to believe.

Is your wife son based too?

Vorderschaftrepetierer sind seit den 90ern in Oesterreich verboten. Die angebliche Geschichte ist, dass dies auf Terminator 1 und Terminator 2 zurueckgeht und die damalige zustaendige Person im Ministerium deshalb die "Pumpguns" als boese Waffen, d.h. Kat A Waffen eingestuft hat.

Just get an old school Unterhebelrepetierer if you want the feeling of manual repetitions via a zig zack repetition movement. It is a Kat C, so you can get it without any WBK, age 18 required only.

John Wayne all the way!

i was looking at the 1887 browning from chiappa already

Marlin used to make some amazing rifles.

>they start laughing and cheering heil hitler
>whole table starts chanting heil hitler
Fake and gay

Let’s be clear that Brits have a problem with everyone yet usually get on with everyone. Real Brits that is not the immigrant trash

In Austrian villages this is more likely than you would think?

that sounds like my home village except we hate everybody and dont get along with anyone

It is a shame lever-action rifles have gone out of mode with the crowd. Also the .30-30 Winchester ammo is pretty nice really. Good hunting cartridge for deer and moose hunting.

does that say what i think it does?

>>they start laughing and cheering heil hitler
>>whole table starts chanting heil hitler
>Fake and gay

They might not chant it when foreigners are around, but there are a lot of Nazis in Austria, especially in smaller villages in the mountains. They all vote OeVP or FPOe.

They never saw much off the war except if they were soldiers. And then during the Allied occupation they didn't see much of the Allies either. The first outside contact they really had was with tourists starting in the 50s and 60s. And they hate tourists, even though it is their principal source of income.

Even the boyfriend of the beautiful girl in pic related (not Julie Andrews) was a Nazi in the film.

thats actually pretty true but not everone votes fpö or övp

Considering the post war military rule and (((denazification))) coupled with 70 years of post war propaganda, yes. I don't think it's very likely at all.
Unless there's a secret Reich brewing in the underbelly of Austrian society?

Was Austria not subjected to psychological warfare like Germany was?

Global Rule 2
Get fucked m8

I don't believe this!

you live in a shithole, pleb

aw man what did i do

Brits are just a snobby bunch that are hooked on pretentious banter
They're lovable and you probably just took something they said personally

>Was Austria not subjected to psychological warfare like Germany was?

No. Austrians turned to Khrushchev in 1953 after Stalin beat the dust. Then convinced him and the Politburo that Austria didndunuffin and will behave nicely like Switzerland when the nukes fly and the tanks start rolling.

In 1955, Austria threw out all Soviets and Allies and kept being Nazis.

In 1986 America sanctioned Austria for having a Nazi war criminal dude run for president. Reagan said Nazis were bad. As a result, Austrians overwhelmingly voted for the Nazi war criminal as President.

fuck fpo and fuck austrian people

pic related

Why would a patriotic Austrian want to get annexed
Wouldn't Austrian conservatives want to rule Hungary or something again instead of being the property of your northern friends?

this one really looks like a mexican/beaner caricature

westerners (even the ones who preach about anti-racism) only treat us eastern europeans one step above monkeys and don't you forget that. don't look up to a filthy westerner just because you agree in some stuff or because he shares your ideology, he's probably an enemy and history overwhelmingly proves this.

please be true

>why would a german want unification

big if true.
Also Underage B&

laff all you want, I got a 4 year ban for claiming I am 14
good luck restarting your router nerd

could have been in the past
Greentext implies recollection of past

I can almost feel the butthurt through my monitor

>amerimutts
You have no sense of volk, just muh constitution.

Underage&b
Saged and reported

Heartwarming tale

I wanna go to Austria NOW!!!!!

warum kannst du nicht nett seid?

rude

>tfw when no homogenous culture

youtu.be/wU-4Wgv_2cI

Big if true

pay denbts

I stopped in Innsbruck on vacation a few years back and it was amazing. Feels bad being an amerimutt.

I'm happy for you user.

Jesus I just got really fucking weird deja vu off this picture in this specific thread.

Big if true

To whom mr.swastika man? The bank schlomos?

We all feel the macaco's hopelessness before the Uma Delicia begins.