Trevor Noah

How do we send him back to his shithole?

Don’t Watch him or create a thread about h-

He looks deeply stricken.

He must be emotionally hurt by the Trump shithole comment. He's so upset he won't even consider being funny for at least a month.

According to my South African girlfriend he's not black

I told her he's a jew, she asked how I knew that. Well he's on tv...

we're learning a lot from eachother

He loves white dick almost as much as his mother

i was aktually born in south africa, yes africa is not a country it's a place, my mother was black and my father was white. So let me tell you about racissm , let me tell you about a poor blackk child in terms of racism, did i mention i was black?
>audience collapses from laughter
ok so Trump
>stern look to camera
Trump is like racism, he's everywhere and you just can't get rid of him, i mean literally you can't get rid of him. LIke the ossobo say,
>tounge clicking
>audience are now drentched in sweat
you can't move a bad man but you can lift him up
>crowd nod in apporval
so let me tell you about being blackk

You must continually accuse foreigners if subversive activity like what happened to Piers Morgan, dont let up, get it trending any and all examples of cultural marxosm they push to the public.

But does South Africa want him back?

That's one thing I've noticed about quite a few foreign-born personalities. Often they couldn't hack it in their home countries (Jon Oliver) or were run out of town (Piers Morgan's stint at CNN). I'm not sure which category Trevor falls under.

He's got the ears.

>He's so upset he won't even consider being funny for at least a month.
He was never funny.

Hopefully in a body bag.

did i mention my mother, my mother was born in africa, in africa i was black.
>audience are now convulsing
my mother was black and my fatehr was WHITE
Let me tell you about donald trump, the man is an idiot
>nods of approval, PAN left and right
the man I say is an idiot, I will provide you with jobs
>audience becoming uneasy
I will provide you with stereos with TVs with more money than you can count, I will save out country but it is the white man who must leave, who must be punished, who must pay for all our hunger

Sage faggot

He was better as a comedian at home. The daily show is a hot mess. You can keep him , just like theron and coopley.

Fuck off we don't want him back in this Shit Hole. He says it's much nicer there.

why do we let foreigners come here to go on TV and shit all over the greatness of america?

I'd imagine it's not long before that show gets shitholed.

Half boer piece of shit

Trever Noah - South Africa
John Oliver - Britain
Samantha Bee - Canada

Why are all these liberal comedians who constantly complain about America from other countries?

I could think of a few ways...

Because they all know that they come from Shit Hole nations and neo-liberals know that virtue signaling sells.

>American missing a joke
What a shock.