Claims to be redpilled

>claims to be redpilled
>isn't working at least 80 hours a week

Look back to the times when society was traditional and redpilled. Notice that men worked 10-12 hours a day and didn't waste two days of the week doing nothing. Men are made to work.

This 8 hour work day bullshit is a kike scheme to keep the goyim from amassing too much wealth and to trick them into spending the time that they should be working on degenerate bullshit. The rot of society began with the (((40 hour work week))).

you are right, problem is studying for a good well payed job and work that hard. you could also work in somthing without diploma but maybe not the same earnings... currently im studying ICT/electronics but idk if i should just go sudy ICT only coding and forget the electronics because it's killing me. iff had to choose for ict only it would take me a year instead of 3.

>works long and not smart
Nigger tier

>traditional and redpilled
They didn't spend 80 hours a week being someone's bitch.

A lot of the work was also solitary and allowed for your mind to wander. There was also less of a separation between work and life. Were you taking care of your horse for work or for personal use? Are you working the fields just for work or because your family will be eating that food come harvest time?

80 hours per week at modern job? Fuck that

You are absolutely correct OP. Starting tomorrow I'm going to start making animation 10 hours a day, 7 days a week.

ok, please explain what do you mean with smart.
and no, meme currencies like bitcoin isn't smart

Automating, outsourcing, cost-cutting. Those kinds of things.

residents in human medicine all do 80 hours, unless youre a faggot shifter in ER that does 60

AMA i hate myself and all of you faggots

>not respecting the Sabbath
>redpilled

No one's forcing you to not work longer than 8 hours, you retarded nigger.
You just can't force someone else to do that. Most of people can't even work 8 hours.
They did a study (test) in Sweden and it has shown that people are more productive working 6 hours daily.

Greedy kike wants whites to be slaves, shocking

>claims to be redpilled
>devotes his entire life to making other people's money

>work smart not hard
This is what motivational speakers tell the mindless masses so they feel good about sitting on their asses facebooking all day

>He this he is redpilled by working long hours for his Jewish overlords to pay for Mr.Goldsteins new mansion and holiday with his large Jewish family

this guy is miserable and only beta cucks admire him/his lifestyle

I am sick and disgusted with poor people. Last year from March 2016 to March 2017 I worked in Afghanistan working 14 hour days every single for the entire year. No weekends. No Holidays.

I came back home with $90k in the bank and bought crypto and some gold and stocks. I'm now a millionaire.

Figuring out effective ways that are viable to shorten workloads.

You could say we pushed the cart before, but the smart way is to get someone to push it for us.

>Outsourcing
>Essentially making someone else do the slave labour
>Essentially moving the problem instead of tackling it

Boo.

Medical story nao

>work 80 hours a week
>gain wealth
>no time to enjoy wealth
But y

You outsource until you can automate and it frees-up your time to do more important things.

Yeah right you cunts are banging all the qt nurses all day

If I were 18 years old again, then I'd work 2-3 different jobs while going to school. I would have avoided sluts and video games and just focused on school, work, gym, and sleep. I can't turn back time, but I now value a hard day's work.

Controls Engineer here that has worked on automotive projects, currently on a Ford Project but was on the Model 3 project for Tesla last year.

I did 6 months of 12hr shifta 7 day a week striaght, that is 84hr a week.

Last year I had over 3,400 hours between regular, OT and DT.

Made a ton of money and you get used to it, time starts to warp and a week feels like a couple days.

don draper legit works like 2 hours a day in the show. he spends the rest of his time drinking, and wallowing about his childhood

This is total bullshit. My employer gets the vast majority of my industry and time - the other time is MINE. I use that time to improve myself so I can start my own business, instead of enrichening others through my work.

>residents in human medicine all do 80 hours, unless youre a faggot shifter in ER that does 60

why do they do this? is it a workplace culture thing or understaffed? wouldn't it increase the margin of error significantly vs a 40hr work week?

0% of people who read this comment believed it, click here to find out why

>respecting the Sabbath

You fucking Jew! Only kikes observe the Sabbath. After Jesus died on the cross, we no longer observe the Sabbath. Get with the New Testament!

Yes work your life away for me goy so I can get rich and you can realize at the end it was fucking pointless and you created nothing to leave behind besides debt and a bunch of fucking stuff.

Working that much doesn't allow men to think. Good! We don't want them to be sitting around thinking or learning anything new! Just work!

This, people like op are cucks. Hes probably his employers bitch and insists his coworkers are the same. I work with people like him and its fucking pathetic

Oh I agree
>cough tony Robbins cough
But it is the best way to make money. Never place all your eggs in one basket.

>Sweden
>productive workforce

HAHAH! Of course women don't want to work more than 4-6 hours. Men work their asses off 7 days a week.

>Yes goy work 80 hours a week for your salaried job!
>That or you can destroy your body for 80 hours a week as a manual laborer!

Please, doctors work 2 days a week, 4 hours a day, and get paid off insurance. They don't work hard at all. The hardest part about being a doctor is not partying in med school.

Yes, goy! Play those video games. Keep grinding on that World of Warcraft! Don't forget to watch the latest SJW tv show. Don't worry about working or investing. Retirement is so far away!!

don draper is a character
just thought you should know

>Do you really think people would come here and just post lies?

I'd do more but I just get boned in tax if I do. End up working for half the pay I actually do just because I do more -- tax jumps to like 50%

>spending all that time slaving brainlessly for likes with little benefit
That time is better spent on self improvement. Working long hours is just another means of escapism if you don't get anything worthwhile out of it.

I work at a tax place. I work 13h M-F and 8 Sat. I make $3900 every 2 weeks. I invest 70%in high risk crypto and stocks. I am 21 and want to run for office and eventually PM. I am 75% German 25% Anglo. I have a fashy haircut and dress like Draper. I live in a 98% white 50k pop rural city.

You op?

> I use that time to improve myself so I can start my own business
If you're working towards starting a business, that is work, and not what OP is talking about. Most people put in 8 hours a day of half-ass work, jerk off and sleep the other 16 hours, and complain about how unfair the system is.

>wageslaves

>Working long hours is just another means of escapism if you don't get anything worthwhile out of it.

What about improved skills? That is something worthwhile and about self improvement.

80 hours is not realistic in modern life considering other commitments, but 40 is bare minimum, not anywhere near working your ass off
these days everyone whines about breaks & meals
or conditions
so nothing gets done

Poor people aren't bad. Many are down on their luck and need a helping hand. Ghetto trash and trailer trash are bad. It's the mentality not the lack of money.

Someones gotta buy the tendies

yAaTgKG

try starting your own business it's not as hard as it seems.

Yeah, that's why so many Japanese off themselves because of work pressure.

>This 8 hour work day bullshit is a kike scheme to keep the goyim from amassing too much wealth and to trick them into spending the time that they should be working on degenerate bullshit.
Oy yes! Work as long as possible, don't let those dirty jews trick you! Come and work longer hours for me so I can fire a bunch of other employees and have to spend less money on training and paid holidays!
You should devote your whole life to work! Wouldn't want you to have any free time to do """degenerate""" things like being with your family or enjoying life now would we?

Aha thanks for paying my salary I do nothing in my civil service job

>is it a workplace culture thing
Mostly this but I'm sure hospitals don't mind not having to hire twice as many doctors.

>wouldn't it increase the margin of error significantly vs a 40hr work week?
It does. Medical malpractice is the third leading cause of death in the US or around a quarter of a million people per year.

I work 4 days per week, 37 hours per week. I take home £3000/$4,118 per month.

life on easy mode.

>back when society was traditional and red pilled
You mean back when countries would kick Jews out? They weren't working 80 hours back then.

*casts incense bowl upon tendies*
now what mother?

Japanese men kill themselves because their culture and ethnicity do not match their politics and government.

Most people just don't have the balls to start a business. They always have to rely on someone else. My employees could easily go in business for themselves doing what they already do for $12/hr. They could even steal my customers if they wanted. I've never understood why they don't. They just want to make a paycheck, go home, drink beer, and do it all again tomorrow.

>Notice that men worked 10-12 hours a day and didn't waste two days of the week doing nothing.
They worked without stress. People back then knew that if you asked your craftsman do make a thing, it will take him time, because he only has two hands and limited time. The workplace was also pretty much where you lived.

No we have a working environment where you are supposed to work your job and half of what your coworker should have done, but that dude got cut due to budget issues. You also have to commute to work daily and stay there until your supervisor says you can go. The work is pretty much meaningless too. Why would one waste 16 hours a day at that place?

work gets in the way of my leisure time, faggot

working more hours helps no one but the kikes

the key is to do as little as possible while making the most money

if you work just to work then you are a fucking nigger-tier dumbshit nigger

the only caveat to that is if you own your own business and have to keep that shit afloat

otherwise, fuck employers, because they just see you as disposable

I'm confused, you expect anyone to believe this?

Yes master, thank you for being my greatest ally master.

>tfw no million dollar app idea that would let me retire at 35

If you are not a NEET- you are not a philosopher.
What do you think Rome was?
It was NEET Kingdom.
What do you think a Toga is?
A blanket

Not that I would want to, but I would be taxed like fucking crazy.

When someone says they work 80 hours a week, either they're Mexican making minimum wage or they consider commuting, playing golf and dining out part of their work week

Depends on the skills. It's not worth putting in all the effort when that energy can be focused on staying/fit/ and nurturing your children or making new ones so your wife won't be sexually dissatisfied and cheat on you. Your work is your means not your end goal. Misunderstanding leads to midlife crisises or selfimportant boomers that are hated by their kids.

If you get paid to teach, you are a sophist.
Socrates never charged money.

When you have a career you're passionate about, the distinction between life and work is blurred, and it's basically 24/7.

>having a job

Enjoy being slaves.

>he dosen't work 10 hours a week at a nominally 40 hour/week job while browsing /biz/ and flipping shitcoins
Not going to make it. Working is for cucks.

Work as many hours as you can if you get paid overtime and you are using the money wisely.
I worked 12 hour shifts for 8 years, they are pretty good especially when you do extra shifts and get paid over a grand per day.

Yes, Goyim. Devote all your waking hours of the week towards work. Don't enjoy your life. Don't spend time with your kids. It's all about making money.

I can literally see your fucking Jew nose over the wire from where I am.

Workaholics are mentally ill and they only get away with it because they're useful.

Don't have children.

>Implying there are any jobs to be passionate about in 2018

Yes goy, you should be really passionate about coding or being a (((lawyer)))

This is why I don't trust fucking doctors, bullshit about 80 hour and 60 hour workweeks and access to all the pills in the fucking world. Fuckers are too self-absorbed and in my country part of an elite-class of dumb assholes that don't know shit and are liberal as fuck.

If you work 60 to 80 hours a week you better have found your calling or really enjoy building your own company. If you're wageslaving while doing that you're probably some miserable engineer like me and getting fucked over every way possible.

Work is done for a wage or salary

Very rarely will a 'job' involve work that is so enjoyable you want to be there 12 hours a day

And even more rarely would an employer pay or allow someone to work those hours despite how much they enjoy it

It's fine if life is not about money to you. Just don't complain about how little money you're making like most people do.

be the change you want to see
see where you can get 80 hours user

I do 10 hours 4 days a week with OT pretty regularly. Most people on this board are worthless neet shitskins larping as white supremacists

yeah, absentee parents has worked out great for millennials. they're all normal, well adjusted human beings.
no. we're moving forward in society. with women being a lost cause, men must be present to raise children or we'll be forced to see even more degeneracy in the future.

>works short and smart

NEET tier

>works long and smart

me tier

The nsdap invented the 40 hour work week, kike

Salesmen are passionate about making a sale, lawyers are passionate about winning a case, coders are passionate about solving a problem, engineers are passionate about creating something, business owners are passionate about reaching their revenue goal, etc. etc.

ideas don't make money retard, execution and implementation of that idea does.

that'll be $1 million dollars, thanks.

Oilfield here, 21 on 3 off between 12-16 hours a day.

Can schedule whatever I want off though. Might take the summer.

Slave work. Should be 3 on 21 off.

A mothers job is 24/7 bigot.

>american nurses
>qt
>not square-shaped mexicans
reality is cruel

>having to work 80 hours just to make as much as me in my cushy 40 hour job

damn that's tough

>having to work 40 hours a week just to make as much as me in my cushy 20 hour job

Shit son.

God if more people knew this.

Ideas are WORTHLESS. Stop talking abnout it and make it happen, or someone elsewill because any idea that you think you have has been had by thousands of others, and it only takes that one guy who knows how to make shit happen to be the one who gets rich from it.

Also, if you arent the boss, then youre working for someone else and are a slave. Ownership is everything.

>>having to work 20 hours a week just to make as much as me in my cushy 10 hour job
fug bro

Going to start my side business soon. Right now i do high end institutional and commercial architectural engineering. Looking to do residential shit on the side. Put my wife to work cooking the books n shiet.

Any small (or bigger?!) business owners here?

Hows it feel being top dog?

I already work 50 hours a week at walmart. What else more do you want????

Dev?

~30 employees. It doesn't feel as much like top dog as it feels like being father of a family, even though I'm 30 and half my employees are older than me. I have a responsibility to them to steer the ship, and treat them well while also being stern.

>redpilled
>having anything to do with work ethic
0/10 made me reply

>T. NEET who has never worked a job in his life
The old adage "work smarter, not harder" has merit in any job. For instance, a job that requires heavy lifting is a mindless droning job that can hurt a person's back if he is not employing the proper lifting technique.
Or, a number cruncher/paper pusher for a corporate office can do his work all day. Or, his computer can do his work for him.