Which group scares you more?

Which group scares you more?

Yours.

Coming for you.

>Both tend to be religious fanatics (Cartel higher ups are way involved in the worship of the dead and shit)
>Both love to behead people

im tierd of sying this but... b tier mods

mexicans cos islamics cant fight for shit
i know from a previous war that islamic gunners didnt change their position after burst, while our fighters did, which resulted in a whole lot of dead muslims and almost no dead serb fighters

Mudslimes.

Gangster vermin kill eachother. Mudslimes kill anyone at any time for the invisible sky daddy.

Once I get my AR I will fear neither. Just stay out of my house.

Cartels are worse.They get their arms from the drug trade so they are self sufficient, kebabs need foreign funding to get any weapons.

neither scares me. both should be taken care of, though.

its actually the opposite, muslims kill 99.9% muslims.
the amount of deaths that latino and black gangs cause when you consider the suicides as a result of the decline in living standards that comes with crime is higher than you would think.

Neither of them scare me.

They both disgust me, but the Mexicans disgust me more.

Is homosexuality linked to having that many tattoos?

fanatism gives you powers , being a gangster is just having a sad existance

Be sure to get a forged upper and lower. Don't go cheap on me, user.

The ones on the left. They are more of a threat to me than some mud skin on the other side of the world

Neither, aztecs are giga manlets and as an averagefag heighter I dont fear the giga manlet unless they are some genetic outlier like in rich pianas 5 percent crew. Muslims cant into explosives tech so in an all out war they lose explosives support.

Whites are best at warfare but too good that we wind up fighting each other as shown in "world" wars 1 and 2

ms 13. no fucking doubt.
t.experience

When you fight a Latino thug, you fight all his crew
When you fight a muslim, you fight all muslims

So muslims are worst

Neither, i live in an isolated Canadian shithole. Sure we get muslims but they are chosen according to their education, financial situation, family etc. The worse with Muslims here is that they often smell or act like degenerates. Imagine watching a pedo looking mudslime go in the women's bathroom to wash his 6yrs old girl he probably fucks before washing his dirty brown feet in the sink to pray on his carpet.

the one closer to me

The group on the left, they look like your average restaurant kitchen staff in Ohio. They steal many jobs, more than ISIS.

Imagine being a Bulgarian, and being this misinformed about how militant groups make their money.

Muslims, of course.

Out country and Europe is accepting the scum by truck loads.

The first one.
At least the second ones have more than 50 years of history

Nigs back here.

The beandips, because I've actually had to deal with some of them and their shitty gang shit IRL. Thanks to these things called oceans, attacks by ISIS on the US are going to be sporadic at best.

hope your home is fortified because rifle rounds go straight through regular walls

Muslims.
I'm already used to the scum of the Left, I hope all these fucking gansta assholes die.

Muslims because I’m not involved in drug business but I am an “infidel” who needs to be terrorized according to the Koran

>When you fight a Muslim, you fight all Muslims
If you're white, you also have to fight all of your nations women too.

Where's Paddock when you need him?

This is entirely down to where you are.

i'd rather be captured by isis, spics will fucking eat you while ur alive n shiet

Fortunately never had to deal with those in my country, so idk.
Does ms13 blow themselves up or have truck of peace too or they just send gang members to kill/kidnap/torture you?

Cartels hands down.

This group