Why on earth would somebody actually like this woman?

Why on earth would somebody actually like this woman?

This

Because they don't have shit taste

Some of us aren't senseless heathens

Don't speak like that about Haruhi.

They live dull lives.

I actually find it hard not to like her, minus THAT part in the movie making episodes.

No idea, but for Kyon getting his noodle wet with her was important enough to sacrifice the safety of the world.

She's perfection.

People have no self-awareness and don't love themselves. So they think with their dicks instead.

Really makes no sense considering that long hair Haruhi exists.

Kyon's choice makes zero sense

He picked the original world instead of the Disappearance one literally only because of
>muh fun

Now that I think about it it's kinda weird how they made a big deal of Kyon turning down alt. Yuki but alt. Haruhi is fine with John Smith (whom she finally found) leaving her world.

because they have a dick

because she knows there's a john in her universe desu

She's smart, beautiful, athletic, has a ton of odd skills, excellent at organisation, creative and has great taste in women and fashion. In small quantities she's perfect, I'd love to be her friend. But nothing more than a friend, her egoism is overwhelming.

even kyon lost his shit at some point
she really sucks

best girl

I just got through the time loop.

That took way longer than expected. Seriously thought I might be Bill Murray for a second.

I would have picked that too
Fun is a perfectly good reason to do stuff, he was a faggot for taking so long to figure it out

>tfw no genki gf
IT HURTS

Sorry, I only read so far into the manga. When does any of that appear again?

Punch the cunt.

>manga
Read the LN.

Manga is caught up to the LN i think

She's a manic pixie dreamgirl. Google that phrase. The appeal should be obvious once you understand the trope.

She makes for good fap material.

We already had this thread

this is the stupidest thing i've ever read

This

Cunt the punch.

Because some people don't have the attention span of a goldfish and could follow how the characters developed.

it's hard trying to justify liking such a bitch, but people like the poster in 's picture will never stop trying. poor lads.