Why is Haiti poorer than Dominican Republic?

What can be done to improve/fix Haiti? youtube.com/watch?v=Sg8IB21Au-U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
youtube.com/watch?v=Sg8IB21Au-U
youtube.com/watch?v=3Wp5Ic4FGB4
youtube.com/watch?v=EXXbZ3PCczE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Send our army back and make the whole country our colony.

Exterminate the current monkey inhabitants and put a more productive group in their place

Even one drop of white blood was enough to improve the Dominican (still a shithole though)

Brazil is also a shithole though, a gigantic shithole at that. When will Brazil ever be fixed?

Compared to Haiti we're the Garden of Eden.

About us being fixed, wait until October when we get a facist into power.

Didn't they used to have fascist government around ww2?

Honestly would Haitians be opposed to becoming an American colony?

It's way more than one drop. The whole north-central region of the country is predominately white/mixed/mestizo, and has a more typically "Latino" looking population, while the southern and coastal areas of the country are blacker. The racial differences are reflected in the level of development in the different areas of the country. Whites keep this country afloat as they comprise the majority of our elites, politicians, and business people, etc.

Interesting. I've always thought of Dominicans as mostly pretty black looking as if they had 1 1/2 Mestizo parent and a black parent, but it's not like I've seen a lot of them.

Dominicans are good at baseball so they're alright in my book

Gee, I don't know. Let us consult this chart and see if it helps.

ayyyy who ready for sum Haiti cuisine?

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

The best idea ever. Haiti could have been like the Hawaii of the Caribbean. It has the best beach and mountain scenery in the region, but the niggers ruined it with deforestation and pollution. To compare niggers to monkeys is an insult to the primates, niggers are more like a fucking bacteria or a plague, everything they touch turns into shit.

why indeed

>DR: 16% white, 73% mixed
>Haiti: over 95% pure black, 4% white
Gee, I wonder...

quebecers (french canadians) dont have a problem with haitians, they let them in here even though they genocided all the frogs in haiti XD

Brazil actually has pretty much all of South America under it's sphere of influence
It's not as miserable as people make it out to be

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
haiti redpill

Only a nuke can fix this now.
youtube.com/watch?v=Sg8IB21Au-U

Brazil is a fucking paradise compared to Haiti.
Brazil is just one of the most developed Shitholes ever.

They quite literally ruined the ground on purpose, no amount of Western "intervention" would have caused the complete destruction of the land that they committed. Case in point: Dominican Republic. One is Europe tier comparatively speaking and the other is Slumland.
How about no.

Most countries are a paradise compared to Haiti, as you can see. Haiti is even shittier than most African countries.

This shit is hilarious, haitian niggers are so primitive. youtube.com/watch?v=3Wp5Ic4FGB4

Look at Haiti. I see a bunch of houses that hold doctors, lawyers, and future NASA scientist. It couldn't be a shithole, that's racist. We can only take immigrants from such great productive countries like Haiti, how dare the goyim want good immigrants from Norway!

Haitians are spreading like a disease throughout the region. There are Haitians living as far as Chile now. youtube.com/watch?v=EXXbZ3PCczE

I mean, this seems like a problem that will sort itself out fairly shortly, there will be no more trees left for charcoal

It would still be a complete shithole if it was under the rule of the American government. It would just look like any nigger infested neighborhood in the USA.

Had no idea that we're a better shithole than Brazil.

You already have Puerto Rico and it's a shithole.