What does this mean?

What does this mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weapons_Cache_Case
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you don't have enough guns

This means that, although certain correlations could potentially be drawn, the number of guns per capita isn't inherently related to the level of crime in a country, though nevertheless it can shed some light on the culture of a certain society.

just shoot yourself in the dick if you like guns so much

It means Serbia stronk and wisdom of falcon.

Sweden also has alot of grenades

/thread

i expected eastern europe to be much better armed

Britain would be even lower if Northern Ireland was seperate.

Also, No wonder everyone invades Poland.

I see Switzerland's military is gender segregated.

your comment makes no sense

you going to make me? 9:10 odds, you don't have a gun

It means Sweden is going to be our next vassal country

Communists would've had a pretty hard time controlling the populace if it was armed.

I'm curious for an american what would be good in your opinion .

>counting the registered guns
now add all the non registered to our number

invading the Swiss or Finnish is probably not a good idea

Oh shit, THAT!

Maybe in correlation with hunting activities.

For the Finnish there are next to russia so...

>9:10 odds
>11.9/100
mutt math

I have 5 guns. But I just started collecting. 3 WWII era rifles. A 1903 Colt pistol. And a 16 gauge shotgun when I occasionally go bird hunting. I live in a rural area and most people I know have 10 or more.

Is this privately owned guns or does it include military and police?

I love Finland. It's like Russian oblast done right.

where does america rank? i don't know but i'm betting its over 90

All race-conscious whites should have assault rifles, nonwhites should carry spent bullets.

I'm a bit scared because none of those guns are in the hands of good civilians.

Privately owned or Switzerland would be far higher

>It's like Russian oblast
Don't get any ideas Ivan....

Wait what, 1 in ever 100 frogs has 31 guns? My god.

Private . en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country

You have to take into account that you are the richest gun need fund

kek

And if it was counting police france would be the highest in Europe since france now employs exclusively military-equipped soldiers to police their nigger nation... much like amerika

Those are official numbers. Pretty sure most Slavs own guns illegally

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country
why the discrepencies between the link and OP pic?

Rookie numbers.

Looks like Poland and Romania are ripe to have the shit oppressed out of them.

ahha nice meme, sven!

Poland is fucked.

>Is this privately owned guns or does it include military and police?

Privately owned, legal guns. Mostly hunting rifles in Sweden though. You can own fully automatic assault rifles but you have to join a gun club and be involved in competitions.

poolish are cucks

Our guns are for hunting, not home defense.

OP is not dated

Estonian number excludes Defence League militia as their guns are listed as military ones.

Tulkintoja on monenlaisia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weapons_Cache_Case

was thinking the same.

on the other hand, no surprise about the ((Swiss))

Total bullshit stat. People here have so much illegal weapons.

Where can you own fully automatic? For example in Germany I believe you have to either hunt, be in a club, or be a specific type of collector. I don't see where that would let you have a full auto.

Eastern Europeans are quite poor and tbqh, lie a lot about their personal things.

Being a member of Estonain Defence League grants you right to own full auto assault rifle.

You can never have enough guns

Those are probably just legal ones.
Because there is no way in hell that Bosnia is falling behind in this.
My house literally gave the KFOR like 2 loot crates full of grenades and mines, just to get rid of it. That was 10 years ago.
We are only left with 3 AK-47's, 2 M47, and one good pistol, all in pristine condition and regularly used. Shit ton of ammunition.
It is similar with other families around here as well.
Father of my friend after war literally dug 2 meter deep hole in his back yard and buried large mortar gun of some sort (fucken hell)

Own is bad word though, right word is command i guess.

>Tfw when you're Polish and your government owns you.

I'm retarded.

I...I-It's not like I like you or anything...

That map gotta be BS. I can guarantee you that more people have guns in slav land, they might not all be registrered though.

>Are green countries little restrictive in arm possesion?

My country is a hell place.

It means we're fucked.

In Europe you need to be in a club or something else add the budget ( in France they tax it to death ) but in the us , you just have a clean judiciary files and it's ok ? And are the minutemen still exist or something alike ?

It means that those who spams every thread with "Poland BASED *autistic screeching*" are full of shit

No, minuteman is a reference to Amerimutts' lack of sexual endurance

Almost as if he was rounding down the number. But then again you first aid kits act superior cause you avoid wars like a pussy.

countries with high gun/people have loads of retards that register their guns, giving the goberment a lead.

>This means that, although certain correlations could potentially be drawn, the number of guns per capita isn't inherently related to the level of crime in a country

Fun fact, despite stereotypes, Poland is one of the safest countries in Europe and its homicide levels are below those in UK, France and Germany.

>Fun fact: this is because Poles eat the bodies of those they murder. No body, no crime.

I know.

>giving the goberment a lead.

Better give the goberment some lead then.

The US government has the burden of proving that you shouldn't own a firearm. Carrying a firearm on you is another matter though. Some places will grant a permit if you pass the background check, but areas like San Francisco almost never issue permits unless your job requires it. Owning a firearm is pretty similar to voting rights here. The government can't take it away without a very good reason.

Same thing here.
If you count illegal ones, double up those numbers.
I love this place.

/board

And for the minutemen ?