Why is he so damn cool?

why is he so damn cool?

It's required for the best boy role.

He's intelligent, nihilistic, and has a wicked sense of humor.
I hate how well that description unironically fits him.

do you even know what nihilistic means

>the best boy role.

Kaiki pls. No matter how much you try, you'll never be as handsome, charismatic or wise as Meme. You're just a two-bit con man who couldn't even trick a bunch of school kids without fucking up.

He is Meme

>kaicuck
>best boy

I would say that it wasn't his fault he ended up going against Hanekawa, but he did cause enough trouble to attract attention so it still is his fault.

kaiki is very handsome

Looks like an absurd mixture of a corpse, a raven and a pervert exhiibitionist.

Because we know nothing about him and he doesn't force his way into the plot leaving him a rarity and as such, valuable.

Just how I like them.

What, worst boys?

He fights demons with words
and suplexes

Is this series any good? Should I watch it if I'm not into fanservice?

It's good, but what it does is hard to categorize. The only way to tell if you'll like it is to watch it. Unless you're a normalfag casual, in which case you don't know enough to enjoy it.

Other tan his face he looks like some 60s English rock musician.

Because he doesn't light the cigerette

>Donuts are supplied at a meeting Araragi attends. He surreptitiously passes one to Shinobu under the table.

>While patting Shinobu's head, Araragi messes it up a bit, but her vampire magic/vanity makes it fall back into a perfect hairdo. He spends several minutes unsuccessfully trying to muss up her hair until she gets annoyed.

>Shinobu sips hot chocolate with whipped cream on top and gets some stuck on her nose. Araragi wipes it off with his finger and Shinobu goes cross-eyed focusing on it. A small laugh from him has her embarrassed and frustrated. When they're bathing that night she pulls out all the stops at being sultry and makes him drop spaghetti as payback.

Is this from the latest novel? I wanted to ask this is the previous thread, but seeing as to how another monogatari thread is up, I might as well just ask here.

Nope. Shitty fanfic. Please like and subscribe.

>the guy senjou literally can't stop thinking about
>the cuck
>not ragi
literally lmfao

>Couldn't get Gaen Tooe
>Takes care of her daughter
>Is Gaen Izuko's bitch
Face it, being Kaiki is being a loser.

It was terrible how unabashedly petty he was in Tsubasa Sleeping, I'm glad the new Hanekawa knows when to lay into him, the old her would've spent the entire time telling him how she respected him instead of hitting him stride for stride at his backhanded compliments.

She went full Wayne Brady on his ass, and I loved it. Next I need to see the new Hanekawa telling oddity stories to Gaen, for some real snark.

>cat dickriders praising her for everything, even being a petulant child

No man, read that arc, Meme was childish as fuck, and kept trying to dig at her. Hanekawa had to tell him every ten minutes to stop interrupting her, and the only reason she was telling the story was to get him to help out.

She does the same thing plenty of times to other people, like picking at how Araragi refers to his sisters. It's called light teasing and engaging in conversation. If you get butthurt and start whining about it you're being a child.

Yeah, there's less fan service in the later seasons anyway