White women

Why are white women so retarded? It's like their purposefully acting this way. What makes them act so fucking disabled?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3394928/Katie-Agnew-wild-child-day-children-despise-drink-smoking-excess-cleavage-asks-today-s-children-boring-goody-goodies.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let me rephrase this a bit, why are BOOMERS in general so brain-dead retarded?

Why wont my kids do mdma with me? Jeez such fucking squares

>article talking good about how society is reforming from degeneracy
>Sup Forums is too autistic to understand this

Generation DEUS VULT

If your mom is hoe you cant exactly rebel by smoking weed and getting piercings.

The sexual revolution is fixing itself.

Kids today don't drink and party because it is not safe anymore. If you are a girl who goes out drinking in London or NY, you have a high chance of some paki or nigger robbing you, raping you, murdering you, etc. Plus, DUI laws are super strict today compared to when they were growing up, and even just 1 can ruin your life.

>>tfw mum is a filthy whore

>born 1972
>BOOMER
>it's them that is brain dead retarded
also kids are fucking prudes now
this isn't why i fought in the punk wars

Durr I dont understand counter culture

God I'd love to bugger that cutie on the right.

>Implying Gen Zyklon is anything new
We've known about this for a while user

their mother is a journalist
as low as bankers, politicians, and lawyers
if her kids are smart they'll run away now before she sends them to be consumed by her satanist masters

Wow kids don’t want their mom to be stupid whores? Wtf kids are bigots.

Based generation Zyklon

Basically, the looked at what their parents did and said "no thanks".

weak men

i'm not even kidding, she'll kill her kids if ordered to. she's a journalist and we all know who they work for

>don't feel any solidarity with White women goy

but then again, this is the daily mail right? maybe she's alright. daily mail runs some real stories sometimes amongst the garbage and mainstream shit. daily mail unironically one of the only media outlets worth reading

>masturbating to loli gangrape incest bukkake hentai while preparing for the upcoming racewar and distributing Nazi propaganda in the form of pseudo post ironic memes
>"lol what squares"

If you were born in 72, then you are not a boomer, you are gen x

Boomers should be fucking gassed holy shit

What a disgusting bunch of retarded freaks.

Even the "conservative" boomers are usually just mild liberals. Ever notice that most conservative boomers are also 2nd wave feminists? They believe women should be in the workforce.

My own father wanted my mother to go to work because he didn't want her at home "screwing around all day" as a housewife.

Holy shit worst generation in American history

>their purposefully acting this way
Found the white woman

Why should we support white women when white women don't support us?

that's the point. the woman in the article was born in 1972.

>why are BOOMERS
she's about 35 asshole. A. learn what a boomer is B. do you think these sort of people go to the jews with this shit, or do you think they get $500 shekels and the woman's husband is probably embarrassed as fuck? If they put a nigger there and called it a "wild child," the Jews would shut the paper down. get off the site.

Women are extremely susceptible to brainwashing. (((They))) got to white women, hence why they are the way they are now.

It's not white women. It's women. Sage for being retarded OP

>also kids are fucking prudes now
>this isn't why i fought in the punk wars
Wow, yeah, having a bunch of sex and acting like a crude retard is the way to happiness and personal fulfillment. Thanks for fighting the hard fight for me, grandpa, and sorry for not respecting you and following your footsteps. I'm going to deliberately act like a retarded juvenile now to make the idiot hippies who have given us our wonderful modern enlightened sex-obsessed and fun culture proud.

whatever, yet another generation asleep at the wheel. thanks gen x

as much shit as millenials get, and we do deserve a lot of it. at least we were the first generation to start waking the fuck up in mass. every millenial is either head up his ass ignorant or fully engaged down the path of redpills. so maybe we should redeem our reputations a little and have some fucking pride

> she's about 35 asshole.
She's older. I'm 36 and I was born in 1981.
I'm probably a boomer according to some of the morons here.

kids are like 9 and 13. She only needs to wait a year more or two and that teenage shit will start anyway. Then she'll moan about about her kids being cunts to her.

Holy fucking shit I want to stuff that boy's butt. Cutest little fucker I've ever seen, God damn!

this desu
clueless gen Xers

>That article
A B S O L U T E D E G E N E R A C Y
This roastie whore should be sucking her husbands dick every day that she was given the blessing of a morally upstanding kids, god knows she didn't raise them, and by all accounts she should be a single mother or a spinster

projecting much? We cant laugh at one dumb whore without being force-associated with MGTOW now? kys kike.

>her husband
Where is he in the family pic then? Divorced.

naw but she aint wrong though

i see more and more kids turning out to be this way

maybe its just where im from but everybody gets all offended when i curse or say a "profanity" and the kids just give me a dirty look

fuckin little cunts think theyre better than me with their stupid morals and shit

She's 45

this. they are just herd animals. the failings of white women are the failings of white men. if society was full on fash they would be too.

they are also degenerate sluts because that is what men want. if men were to openly reject women who were slutty they would stop being like that. but as it stands, dudes go to the bar and try to fuck any random chick that will have them

maybe your generation driving the world off a fucking cliff while snorting coke had something to do with it?

Lol the memes are still coming to life

>FUCK YOU MOM AND DAD I’M GOING TO START A BUSINESS!
>THERE ARE ONLY TWO GENDERS

>How dare this generation not be degenerate!

I really wanna kill every gen xer

Compared to boomers:
>Millennials take out less loans
>Have less debt
>less STDs
>are less obese
>less likely to suffer from addictions

And Gen Z is on track to do much better than Millennials. Do you know why? It's 100% entirely because the (((media))) gatekeeping has been blown open by the internet and the younger people are less reliant purely on newspapers and television to see outside their own experiences. Many boomers will say that Tyrone may have mugged them but my television programs assure me most blacks are good people. Younger generations can look this stuff up in government data and see that their anecdotal experiences aren't just one-offs. The more time one spends online, the more they get used to filtering massive amounts of disinfo or useless information. The more experience they have with that, the better they are at spotting (((coincidences))) and bullshit interpretations of studies or out of context quotes. Media tricks don't work as well.

She is parroting jewish feminist theory bullshit.

Trust me she didn't come up with this outlook on her own.

Parents generation were self-indulgent hedonistic pieces of shit. Kids generation grows up witnessing the fallout all around them, sees reality TV and how shallow the icons of that lifestyle are.

Parents deliberately or unintentionally try to encourage their kids to be like they were by telling stories about their drunken degenerate escapades. "My parents were such assholes they wouldnt let me go out whenever I wanted, aren't you glad to have such a cool parent like me?"

And so rebelling means being a responsible citizen. If drinking or doing drugs, sticking to moderation, if having sex, doing so safely.

>Grow up with a strict mother, deadbeat artist father who mooched off his father and couchsurfed friends
>Son why don't you get your ears pierced
>Son why dont you get a tattoo
>Son you need to grow up and be an artist or writer you're so talented and special
>Sleeps around, several online girlfriends (always catfished by fat Americans), no meaningful relationships after my mother
>"Your mother is so strict and horrible, aren't you glad you have me?"
>Realize mother never ever badmouthed dad, despite getting zero support from him

And so I'm married in a stable relationship, good father to my two kids, high paying professional career and no debt. Have a great relationship with my mother, who worked her way from nothing to a convertable car and several properties.

I've had no contact with my father for 2 years now. His generation ruined everything they ever touched, and it's often ignored, but they ruined art and literature too. Selfish, narcissistic circlejerking piles of worthless shit. Their parents generation were right about them all along.

> I was a whore and my kids aren't.

> WHY WON'T THEY MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES I MADE?!

>why isn’t my daughter getting gangbanged by niggers in a public bathroom

...nobody?

When everyone's a rebel, it's rebellious to be responsible.

look, we millenials are lazy, entitled, whiney losers. and it's up to us to save the world because gen z is too young and gen x and the boomers are sleepwalking and wont wake up.

so get ready humanity, the "most worthless" generation is about to pull your ass out of the fire

They’re the only women that matter here.

None of this is representative of shit you retards

Stop huffing your own farts

They all must agree, just don't want to say so!

>derogatorily calls them squares because they haven’t popped out 5 nigger babies
>article talking good about how society is reforming from degeneracy

>Other things that are ‘judged’ — and Generation Square do a lot of that — include smoking (‘the worst! Unbelievably chavvy!’); getting drunk (ditto); showing any cleavage (‘slapperish’); and smoking pot (‘only for losers’), says Agnew

Lol have you read this fucking article? The absolute state of cunts in this shithole.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3394928/Katie-Agnew-wild-child-day-children-despise-drink-smoking-excess-cleavage-asks-today-s-children-boring-goody-goodies.html

this is the best definition of "redpilled" i have ever seen. good job leaf

Kek you're right, of course she is.
>My parentling style was laid back, I let them eat as many sweets as they wanted, but they ate healthy
She does not deserve these great kids

live fast die hard is a principle i live by

why live if you aint havin fun brother

sure it aint a stable lifestyle i can certainly see that but everyday life is boring

rules are restrictive and hold back the strong from taking advantage of the weak

aint no ancap but fuck man this world is ufll of some restrictive bastards who constantly got shit up their ass

example: talked to one of my cousins and she brought this up: "I WILL NEVER DRINK, I WILL NEVER SWEAR, I WILL NEVER DO X OR X"

theyre tryin to act older even though they arent that old

Today’s kids are boring because their parents raised them to be boring. The way I act now would’ve made me popular in the 80s but I’m a looser now because of it. When I brag about not doing hw because I don’t give a fuck everyone, and I mean everyone, says “wow you don’t care? How? That’s terrible. I can’t believe you don’t care". Modern day parents always try to hav intamiate conversations with their kids, force them to care about school, don’t let their kids go out as much as they did, etc.

Tl;dr: if your kid is boring it’s your fault

>oh vey the pressures of modern life are preventing the goyim from spending their meagre shekels in a frivolous way.

Whoever want's to marry in this day and age is asking for suicide. If you wan't white babies it's time you find other ways to go about it.

Because Western society's so profoundly rekt that the ultimate rebellion is living a decent person who acts like they have a future.

Why is her right forearm so long?

White women voted Trump. Go away, d&c kike

>Hey kids don't succeed!
>FUCK DA SYSTEM WHITEY

They took a look at their mom and realised what a huge slut she was and that prolly scared them off

Honestly tho, "waaah i raised my kids to well"

You sound like a pathetic edgelord to be honest. You're just being a rebel to try and look cool, and the world has correctly moved on from admiring that archetype.

does anyone have the screencap of the post saying something along the lines of "Sup Forums have always been edgy and rebelling against society but now society is so fucking degenerate the only way left to rebel is by having a job, believing in a strong family unit and contributing to society"

they take it too far sometimes sure. but that's to be expected seeing as how your generations hedonims put so many nails in the coffin of western civilization that fixing the mess you made is going to take generations. no wonder the younglings are cranky

You're kidding, right?

I never got this gif.
The guy is fit, can get any girl, goes for a fatty. Fatty is dancing (not knowing he was there I think), guy recognizes and compliment a friend, and the woman gives the camera that look.

I mean, wtf.

Modern kids are high on amphetamines and ssri drugs they don't need anything else

Only older white women. Young, fertile, marriage age white women voted Hillary.

the elimination of the family unit has been a goal of the deep state satanists for decades. how much are they paying you shill?

This
The daily mail either makes me wanna kill myself or nominate them for a Pulitzer Prize

Gen X'ers are below scum. They don't get mentioned in generation threads simply because they're beneath contempt.

the guy's a fag...

>people are such degenerates today that to rebel kids will become those white colege students of series from the 40s

real talk, op

white women are fucking retarded for a wide variety of reasons

women in general are neurotic, overemotional creatures that make poor decisions and want to make long-term decisions based off short-term thinking

that's the root of the problem for all women, but there's more

white women have had it so good for so long that they have lost all perspective on themselves, the world, and threats that men can easily identify

these painfully naive girls grew up without understanding that generations of men died to build a civilization that guaranteed their safety and relative comfort, so they take it all for granted

and what's more, they actually believe that the grass is greener on the other side, so they treat complete shithole rape factories like Congo and Afghanistan like noble bastions of peace and freedom

part of this is also women wanting to be as transgressive as possible due to jewish influence in the schools

kike-driven feminism teaches women that they need to lash out at men, society, and everything that doesn't seem fair to them

in reality, 99% of the world has it worse than these bitches, and there's nothing to lash out at because it doesn't get any better than living as a white woman

so, these retarded whores "fight back" by flipping off suitors and going the career route, but then they hit 31 and realize their lives are worthless without good men and children

at that point, they either kill themselves, get a dog and treat it like a kid, raise their standards even more because they claim they should be able to have it all, or run off to a foreign land and try to fuck foreign men

it's a fucking neurotic carousel of degeneracy, naivety, and sorrow, but these women are too stupid to get off it and break the cycle because everything old-school and sensible is "racist" or "sexist" or some liberal buzzword for problematic ideas

the only way to fix this is to openly mock women who make bad decisions

As is typical for his Jewish masters, nothing.

that's no boomer

Same

How much are they paying you. Everyone knows the kikes profit from divorce shill.

Let’s get something straight

>Boomer
Hippy faggot or classic tradcuck “conservative”. Overgrown spoiled children who had all the fun and none of the consequences. Barely knew how to be parents themselves. Liberal or conservative based on which will IMMEDIATELY benefit them. Children of WWII vets. Typically liberal when young and cuckservative with age. Indulged in all manner of degeneracy like drugs and fornication.

>Generation X
Children of the boomers. Born between the 60’s and 80’s. Faggot boomer parents left them unattended to do drugs. Edgy as fuck, lazy, and cynical. Started the MTV shit we suffered from. Pretentious and moody, they were very far up their own asses. Ended up as either total degenerates or soccer moms.

>Millennials
Us

More like, fatty spots ripped dude at a festival. Starts churning her disgusting body up against him, he smiles, amused but otherwise doesn't react.

Next part isn't entirely clear, either his ripped buddy spots him and comes in for a hug, or his boyfriend shows up and comes in to make out.

Either way, fatty realizes how thoroughly she's been rejected, and adopts an expression of annoyance and outrage.

How could any man reject me? I'm so sexy!

Ya na, ya stank ass heifer.

I dont get it. You want to marry knowing that the woman can ruin your life in however way she wants anytime.

isn't this the premise of Family Ties?

..he literally tonguefucks another man's mouth when she turns around. He's a faggot.

The bitch might be a beached whale, but like any normal human she reacts with disgust to faggotry.

>Fun fact: the brain of a straight man has the same reaction to a mass of boiling maggots as he does to two men kissing

single space you cocksucker and no one reads anything that long anyway.

>see mommy is an obnoxious dumb vapid whore who makes poor old dad miserable
>distance yourself from how she acts as much as you can

He even looks like a little gay kid.
So fricking cute.

they were raised by boomers who had prosperity handed to them for free

hey americabros, out of all your kinds of whites, which ones have the best (well educated, non-blacked, conservative /ourgal) waifus? germans, german-irish, scotch-irish, italians, poles, norwegians (montana-ish), or is it the j.a.p. that beats all?

yes, divorce, the opposite of a stable family unit
the reason civilization is in decline
without families its just citizens and the state, with nothing in between to rely on, with no one but government to raise the kids. thats what they want, and thats what they've been getting.

maybe it's time we stopped divorcing

> despise drink
> smoking
> excess cleavage

See?
Perfect.

I’ve been married for over a decade and have three white children. Most definitely whiter than you, Ahmed.

End yourselves, evil pieces of shit.

Fuck off back to plebbit degenerate.
There is more to life than hedonism and you'll learn that when you feel the profound emptiness of looking back on your wasted life.
>the strong can't take advantage of the weak
Brainlet, the game is who can be the most cunning, socially skilled and savvy, and has been for centuries