Kyoani is extending their Hibike! Euphonium birthday concert series with Mizore and Nozomi...

Kyoani is extending their Hibike! Euphonium birthday concert series with Mizore and Nozomi, next month and October respectively.

S3 when? Rikka ever?

S2 was already pushing it, Rikka would be too hard and costly since it's a marching band.

It's not like they haven't gone off script before. The people demand more fluff!

I'm only interested in S3 if it's about Kumirei. It would be boring if it followed the same formula as S2, Kumiko getting involved with random drama, etc.

I guess Rikka has more realistic potential.

i want to fuck a clarinet

Dozo.

S2 did decent sales wise but personally, I didn't like it as much as I loved S1. The Mizore arc was irrelevant to the overarching plot, out of place and honestly awful with the missunderstanding plot device. The Asuka conflict was somewhat underwhelming as well as the climax of the show, though I did felt it had a lot more potential than what they gave us, the final episode and scene felt like a diservice to the series as a whole, giving so much weight to Asuka. The drama with Mamiko was fine but I felt it a bit underdeveloped. I think the only conflict that I really liked was Buchou's, it was well structured, made sense and didn't feel like an asspull to fill in time since her selfesteem issues were touched upon since S1. What I'm saying is that Kumiko's story is over and milking it with a S3 would probably be disapointing for me.

ever spitroasted that little cumslut?

>KyoAni
>S3
When will you all learn?

When they give us a third season.

They're high schoolers, there's always a story to tell.

is Kyoani actually owned by Gaben or what?
why they always stop at S2 ?

And all of them are garbage.

That's like, your opinion man

Roboe is cute

Shittiest Hibike character. Her arc is nothing but /u/ baiting bullshit.
Seriously, she adds nothing to the group significantly.

>The Mizore arc was irrelevant to the overarching plot, out of place and honestly awful with the missunderstanding plot device.
My sides.

What was possibly /u/ about Nozomi and Mizore?

Their homosexual behavior

Stories, such as the bold exploration of sexuality

Having friends doesn't make you gay user. You should try it some time.

What? That was among the least /u/ storylines of the show

>Mizore
>friends

Mizore loves company user

Yuuko and Nozomi. Plural.

Only the company of her girlfriend

I want to explore Kumiko's hairy pussy if you know what I mean.

Would Natsuki make a great mother?

No

Eh, better than Yuko that's for sure