Daily reminder that this is still happening to this day

Daily reminder that this is still happening to this day.

Ignore and report threads such as:

>"Italians aren't white, "Serbs aren't white", "Slavs aren't white", "the Irish aren't white", "muh Amerimutts"

>threads that pit European-derived countries against one another ("I can't believe how shitty France is", "Russia is ebul", "Anglos are retarded")

>"Christcucks are retarded", ">worshipping a dead kike on a stick"

>"Israel is our greatest ally", "look how cute these Israeli girls from IDF propaganda are", "say one thing you like about Jews"

>"how can white men even compete?/BLACKED", "white women are all worthless whores"/"muh tradthots", "[insert white country] here is shit"

>attacks on right-wing figures and outlets like Lauren Southern, Stefan Molyneux, Jordan Peterson, Lauren Rose, Richard Spencer, Mister Metokur, Tara McCarthy, TRS, Sargon, etc. saying they're "coalburning kikes", "controlled opposition", "attention whores just doing it for the money", "alt-right/alt-lite", etc. These are just D&C and Alinskyte tactics

This board is constantly being flooded by COINTELPRO shilling, so learn not to feed into it. They've been using these tactics for years, but the influx of newfags has made more people susceptible to it.

Claiming shitskins are white just because they bow to a dead kike on a stick could one day result in your children miscegenating with theirs and you having shitskin grandkids. Just saying.

Like clockwork. Didn't take long for one to pop up.

Literally no one has ever claimed every Christian is white.

Thank you, white women aren't whores. Not most of us.

Are we still allowed commenting on the inferiority of western women, most of which lack any sort of feminity ?

90% of threads about women on Sup Forums are:

>telling us how white women are awful
>telling us that we should go MGTOW and not have kids
>telling us that white women are all getting blacked even though they're the demographic that is the least likely to date outside of their race
>telling us how great Asian/black/latina/whatever women and how better they are than white women and how we should race-mix
>telling us that we should attack white women who promote nationalism or traditionalism on Youtube and other places because they're "tradthots" or any other excuse

Nothing wrong with criticizing modern women but at some point you have to see the line between that and just pure shilling, and realize that there are more important things to focus on.

Anyone who has a clue can see what's going on. This place has gotten so bad in the last year with all the shilling and migration from other boards like /r9k/ and Sup Forums.

>D&C

They are filling up here.

Why dont we cut off the Money or the head off which will stop Shareblue, CNN, CIA, twitter, Google to contaminate everything they touch.

Smart Anons start your engines, I need my rest for a couple hrs. Thoughts?

they must have gotten a lot more money from somewhere....

Thanks for compiling this list OP. I'd ecourage others to add to it and make a polished version

Just off the top of my head: That nip that always says Japan needs immigrants...

Another thing that I cant put into words but I can just tell when someone isn't white on here due to their attitutde towards the white ethnostate so there's something there too..

Anyways, Im really tired but good luck, youre doing a good thing OP

Oh a few things...

Turks almost always use EU flags because they fantasizing being in the EU or whatever... Pajeets you can tell will have a memeflag but will not show support for a white ethnostate(theyre waiting on VISAS from uncle Paunjabi)

OOH

Any thread advocating on behalf of or usually even just talking about gay shit, trannies, or traps.. Those are all worthless bullshit.

Example : "Hey Sup Forums Im gay/tranny do you want to kill me? Let me tell you all about it blahblahblah"

bump except spencer is a cia faggot and roasties can gtfo

>serbs
>shitskins
Serbs are of dinaric race, which is the closest relative of the nordic race, and was even considered a part of the nordic race by Nazi anthrropologists
39% of Serbs have I2 haplogroup, which is a subgorup of I haplogroup, most common among South Slavs, Swedes, Norwegians and Danes.
So calling us shitskins, you're shitting over nordic race as well
Also good job finding pictures of gypsies.

>That nip that always says Japan needs immigrants...

Is it still going on even now? Holy shit.

Japan has really been in their crosshair lately even though their birth rate has increased massively under Abe. They want them to go the way of the West.

There was also that guy kept spamming "that feel when being nip" with a Japanese Pepe to imply Japan is somehow worse off for not being as progressive as the West.

bamp

Why are there no laws against shilling? Can we get Trump to make one?

Because America is run by corporations who live and die by it.

Don't expect someone who put the CEO of Exxon as Secretary of State or a Goldman Sachs COO in charge ot the economy to do anything about it. Especially when it's so hard to track down and do anything about it.

Sup Forums would never exist in its current form if it wasn't a way for coporate interests to gather info and astroturf.

A thread on Sup Forums with actual, useful information? In 2018? Am I awake right now? This isnt divide and conquer, I dont understand..

We can save Sup Forums from poz & becoming nothing but another globalist propaganda outlet, one thread at a time.

bump

bunp

bump

bot caught malfunctioning

All memeflags are poos unless proven otherwise

Ignore Vegan Threads
Ignore le 56% memes
Ignore any threads with censored words like Chr*stian, Wh*te, or R*publican
Ignore all threads saying immigration brings cute girls into your country
Ignore threads that have ellipses cutoffs such as "All liberals are stu....", "Eating meat is healthy fo..."
Ignore all threads with this crying girl, pic related.