Daily reminder that he has less authority than a schoolteacher

Daily reminder that he has less authority than a schoolteacher.

Daily reminder that no history book will ever look back upon his "presidency" as legitimate

Daily reminder that, apart from.the election, which was obviously fraudulent, literally everything is going according to Hillary's wishes

Daily reminder that Hillary unironically holds more seat over the government than the "president"

Daily reminder that everyone in Washington knows that trump's life is going to end in a prison gang rape, thats why no one even begins to give a shit when he has something to say in meetings.

Daily reminder that you can't even escape your shitty on here anymore, because Sup Forums is over lol

Daily reminder that conservaflakes don't get safe spaces

Daily reminder:

Trump Lawyer Arranged $130,000 Payment for Adult-Film Star’s Silence

Daily reminder:

Trump met Stephanie Clifford, whose goes by the name Stormy Daniels in films, at a golf event in 2006 — a year after Trump’s marriage to his wife, Melania.

Daily reminder he’ll be president come 2020

>Daily reminder that he has less authority than a schoolteacher.

>daddy I want to be the president when I grow up
>awful, don't ever say that again.

>Daily reminder he’ll be president come 2020

but loses the 2020 election and leaves in 2021

is this really the best shitposting that money can buy?

Daily reminder that you failed to even read that thread

I wouldn't mind so much if the shilling was any good
kys faggots
>in all fields

>Just days before the 2016 election, the Journal published a story stating that the National Enquirer — run by David Pecker, a fervid supporter of Trump — had paid $150,000 to silence former Playboy Playmate Karen McDougal about a sexual relationship she allegedly had with Trump a decade ago.

>run by David Pecker, a fervid supporter of Trump

kek. David Pecker. Fervid.

He pretty much changed the way American politics functions for ever. If you can't see why you're a retard.

Hes a kike slave like all the rest but the meta political effect of his reign will be well studied

hahaha
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAH

>shill
The only defense they have! LOLOLOLOL
JUST

daily reminder that posting butthurt daily reminders is never to wash away the fact cuxk queen hillary and the establishment got BTFO by a fucking orange man. Think about that for a second, people hated the status quo so much they willingly elected a reality star to spite the powers that be. That's what I'll remember.

Proofs

liberal tears are a zero point energy source

Daily reminder that you lost bigly hillary.

>well studied
*completely ridiculed

Daily reminder: Indictments will hit annd Hillery will go to jail

Except it was all set up

>le reddit spacing
>le 1 post by this ID

Your saging doesn't do anything

>being this mad

>a literal manbasement

Feel the burners turning on sweetie?

*INHALES*

lol
You can't try harder than this

>Daily reminder that you can't even escape your shitty on here anymore, because Sup Forums is over lol
>you can't even escape your shitty
I can't even escape illiterate shills on here

Could you be a bigger cringemeister?

You're a tard. It'll be the first time since the southern strategy began that a republican won without sucking biblefag dick. If you cant realise the shift it potentially represents when it comes to future party politics tland campaigns then yeah you're a stupid faggot. At the very least it is worth following to see whether it develops into a new trend or was simply a one-off.

prove you are not a shill

>no argument
>just u mad posts
weak game, faggot. Give me your best larp or kys OP.

He didn't actually win though
uh DUUUUHHH

>proof
Holy fuck Jesus Chris shit balls lol
Just
I can't even

>Everybody sure is mad this time!

Nah, they never wanted to make a deal, this is just their spin tactic. Red meat for the base.

Liberals are fucking gay as shit though no doubting that.

It wasn't. But it got co-opted fast.

Dems are history SB.

>but but I'm totally the cool one in the right
Fffuuuuuuuuu

But it was

So why are you crying about him so much? If he is giving leftist vermin everything they want, why do they hate him so much? Get your low IQ ass back to readit or the daily cos, retard.

I'm bumping this thread for fun

He's going to shift your paradigm, cocksucker.

Except no
He's A complete fraud and shit stack

45th President Donald Trump*

* Aided in election by Russian propaganda.

>I dont understand my own country's electoral process.
Look if you wanna do away with the grand electors system;, you gonna have to reform a lot of things about how states are run and represented because otherwise you end up with states being entirely muted by their larger populated neighbors and last I checked you're still a glorified federation larping as a united country. Either way it's not happening anytime soon so you'll have to put up with it just like every generations of your ancestors did for a while longer.

Daily reminder that OP is a confirmed gay.

Yea i think you're right he is a total ass kissing kike worshiper that has done more things for israel than anyother President in History! Fuck trump

What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Schlage

Wew
Except it was just Russia anyway, poop
Pants

Kino quote, senpai

It's already happening.
There is litterally nothing you can do.
Cry more.

fuck you CIA.

OP read the threads exposing one of the most horrific conspiracies hatched in US history. It scared the shit out of him. Fusiongps/FBI/DOJ. Potentially one of the biggest happenings ever witnessed on /pol.

Even if the deep state killed Trump, he has been vindicated and the truth is on his side.

Stay scared shill.

>Daily reminder that, apart from.the election, which was obviously fraudulent, literally everything is going according to Hillary's wishes

I guess thats why shes wearing a nice ankle braclet

Daily reminder hilary will be dead before 2020

Fuck you President....

We bow to no politician.

>muh rushu
Boring. Come back when there is actually something that's prosecutable.

you're right that something is happening alright
Drumfy is shaking in bed, yanking off with his cheeseburger at this hour
Bob is gonna slay that bafoon, sally

Yes you do faggot. The neolib and neocon monsters. You suck their cocks on a daily basis. Sold your soul to evil.

>Sh-shill
You fucks are beyond retarded! HOLY FUCK

Oooook

>Yes you do faggot.

Name the president that I bow to.....

I fucking dare you.

Damn are you trolling or legit this retarded?

Do they still hang for treason?

>I fucking dare you.

I fucking DARE you.

You basements are so pathetic

LOL at this entire thread, if you cunts are this salty after one year I can't fathom what you'll be like after eight

Name a single time an American president has been viewed as retrospectively illegitimate. You can't. You're a faggot crybaby and I hope a RWDS pulls your cock clenching teeth out with pliers.

Daily reminder that you have to go back, faggot.

Happy it all ended years ago when he fucked himself to kingdom come

Ok Russia

#FusionCollusion. It is over shill. We know the truth now. Even if the monsters you serve take Trump down, the corruption of Hillary, Obama, and all the others is coming out.

Think about which side you are supporting. If you have a conscience, you will wake up and fight the tyranny.

insufficient evidence
shill confirmed

try harder, daddy

You basements are reaching peak projection levels

>You basements are so pathetic

We will eat your democrats.....

We will destroy you.

Chelsea will be a worthless attempt at reconciliation.

Fuck you bullshit, posers.

Can you imagine sucking as much cock as OP?

>evidence
Implying I would even acknowledge you that way, lol no

You can't be taken seriously talking that way
40000k basement fucktards fuuuuuuu

>drumf can

shill harder

You bow to politicians who have systematically subverted the American government. You are a pawn to the deep state. Your allies corrupted and abused their positions of power, using that power to try and crush all political liabilities. #FusionCollusion

lol

Yes, bigly. I could enter the depths of your perspective and crush your intention.

Forget your tinfoil hat, jed?

Stop playing warhammer, you stupid basement

Don't make me take my belt off and put you over my knee, son.

never reply to me again shill

Reeeeeee
Moooom!

You people have become superflat
So ridiculous

All i gotta say is you guys are all cunts!

Never got into the mythos m8. My gifts are derived from Marduk, Horus.

Big surprise