Proud shitholer here

I've been to Haiti twice. It is the most beautiful country I've ever been to, and I've been to several. I saw the richest parts of Haiti and the poorest. I ate dinner with Haitians in a village of 20 that live in a shipping container, stayed at the hotel Bill Clinton vacationed at, jet-skied alongside the mountains on the most beautiful beach I've ever been to. Just because the media portrays the destruction and corruption doesn't mean you've even seen these countries. You see bits and pieces, and what makes them shitholes? They live in pristine landscapes that we only ever see in movies. Because they don't enjoy the same amenities we do? They don't waste hours staring at screens, trudging through garbage filled streets that are overdeveloped with high rises and a McDonalds on every corner. Yeah, there are polluted areas. But the quality of life in Haiti and the Haitian people are unlike anything I've ever experienced. It really made me rethink my definition of rich and poor, for they are rich in life and we are in fact the poor ones

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Haiti
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why don’t you live there then you promiscuous cock worshipping faggot?

The USVI used to be nice and it's become a dangerous shithole now too.
You cant hide the truth, most of the Caribbean is now a shithole and its because of the Blacks.

Racist and homophobic, yikes

lol gtfo with your fairy tales shill fagot

Ok larper

Agree w op

Port au Prince might actually be the worst city in the world

1/10
you didn't even try.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Haiti
>the murder rate for Port-au-Prince reached a high of 219 murders per 100,000 residents per year

>Brazil

Seriously nigger?

Yea who needs electricty, property, and good nutrition when you can sit on a garbaged riddled beach and watch the ocean all day.
Either way, just don't bring these subhumans here. We don't have many nogs but the ones we do are annoying as it is.

wow nice shithole shaming

SAGE

Haitians gladly trade in your magical beach life for a free pass to an american ghetto every fucking day so I doubt they are as fulfilled as you claim faggot

sage

God are you serious? Having to make a fake comment so it looks likes others agree with you? You really are brainless

I was under the impression that it was much lower around 30 per 100. That would be less than in Kingston, Jamaica. Looking at the article the methodology for those stats looks dubious.
There could be a large amount of unreported crimes though but those numbers just seem too sensational because I don't put it past the place to have crime and violence but my experience in researching these things makes such levels seem less likely.

DAS RAYCIST

Yeah I’ve been there too. It’s wonderful there!

God stop faking comments for yourself, you are making it too obvious that you are just shitposting

Share Blue thread detected! Beautiful Haiti! Ask the Dominicans. They know.

All lib spring breakers, this is your next hot spring break hot spot! MTV will be there!
Mad rush plane flights soon!

>lower
>30 per 100
You do realize that's still ridiculously high right? Also you could have just opened up the link or read what I posted where it said that was the peak trend at one point.

Delightful pasta.

Here's your well earned (you).