Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
youtube.com/watch?v=pET29E1Ct_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Lesson of Haiti

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

Mexico and Cuba are not borderline

El-Salvador is not a shith-

Mexico should be red. Most of Western Europe should be yellow. Various states/cities in us should be red.

India should have own catagory and be brown

>Swaziland, average life expectancy under 40 and 1/4 of all adults have AIDS, is "borderline" while Poland is a shithole
Kill yourself, you retarded fucking amerimongrel.

Felt like I had to spend my whole day apologizing for the president. Sure I think they are shithole cpuntries, but Trump makes it hard to support him.

Please downgrade me to "borderline shithole" because it is cold and everything is expensive.

Do you realize that Argentina and URgay are essentially the same country?

Mozambique and Angola to name a few

>Bulgaria higher GDP and GDP per capita than Serbia
>Shithole
>Serbia
>Borderline shithole
Mutt intellectuals strike again

Niggers dont like cold weather it's a blessing.

Birthright citizenship is bullshit

Basically China and Russia are borderline because especially the Eastern part like Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou are comparable to New York or London plus the Western part of Russia like Moscow and St. Petersburg are very developed as well. Go to Sup Forums more to make your map better.

Eastern Europe and Russia should be borderline. Mexico and Southern Africa should be classified as shitholes

Los Angeles County

Dubai is not a shithole.

They know absolutely nothing about east europe.

Turkey is borderline. Yes I went to the eastern parts.

Not a country

>gr*Ek
>not a shithole

when will mutts learn that Sup Forums memes differ from reality? the world wonders

Protip: OP is a coloring book tier faggot who has the intellectual capacity of a pre-schooler. Saged for being a coloring book faggot

Have you seen the rural south of the United states, west Virginian coal towns? All drugs and ignorance. If you can buy a house for under 50k you live in a shithole.

why do you have mexico listed as being less of a shithole than russia

Fair point, I haven't seen any videos of people skinned alive coming from Russia. Recently.

There are large chunks of the US and Europe which are shitholes though.

Hawaii is a shithole. Lived here for two decades and it's devolving Detroit and Chicago style minus the niggers and guns. Thousands of homeless (druggy, bum, drunks, and mentally ill, as well as whole families). We have a surge in brutal violent crime as well as property crimes. The democrats' policies are driving people away in droves at a rate that is actually decreasing our overall population (net loss in migration exceeds birthrate).
It's still first world because of the lack of guns and the solid buildings, but it's degrading fast due to activist and political actions and a social decay.

What happens if you quote the bible at them?

Bulgaria should be yellow.
Sure, it's kinda shitty but they have super nice beach resorts and not a lot of violent crimes.
Just stay away from the gypsies.

>uruguay

a shit hole good job shart

Gee, I guess your neighbor must be a real jerk, huh?

>Albania
>not a total shithole

paint it all red

>CAMP BONDSTEEL

desu I based the map on where I would feel comfortable transferring money. I've also seen a lot of fucked up pictures of Russia on here.

>brown
kek

Iceland can have its own category "Frozen Shithole"

All of east europe should be yellow, all of the west should be yellow aswell desu. There are a shitload of shitholes in France, uk and the usa.

Except switzerland.

> t. Portuguese diaspora

>nice beach resorts
enjoy your ebola

The Eternal Hun is correct, both Romania and Bulgaria have sea resorts. (might be some bones in the sand, but whatevs). Upgrade Czechia, downgrade Poland. Only one of these countries can make a car.

Also, Google SUCKS

This map is so fucking retarded lmao

>Nepal borderline shithole
>India shithole

>Saudi Arabia and Egypt borderline shithole
>Iran and Oman shitholes

OP, it's painfully obvious you're clueless of most countries

Fuck off amerimutt
If Greece gets blue then we and Croatia should get it too

I second this. Swaziland is definitely a shithole, as is Lesotho.

No one complaining about pic related is being classified as not at all a shithole?

Lothar of the forest people is correct.
youtube.com/watch?v=pET29E1Ct_U

>Mexico
>Borderline

>Canada
>Not a shithole
What?

You leafs had better sit this one out. You don't want to attract too much attention.

hmm, ok, challenge to any swiss to post pics of your local shithole, even with all the money there must be a dark alley?

Czech Republic a borderline shithole? Poland a shithole? These countries are nicer places than most of the US.

Just invade them already, no one will notice.

uruguay should be blue
qatar and uae should be blue
slovenia should be blue

I'm already working on it. Just bought 1,500 acres of beautiful British Columbia.

>Mexico
>borderline
>Poland
>shithole
>Greece
>not

LOL

At least you got Israel right.

Digits confirm

So many countries are wrong, I don't even know where to start. If you don't know shit about the world, don't make shitty maps please

How the fuck is Poland worse than Mexico?
*looks at flag*
oh that makes sense

Just because Salvadoreans murder eachother at recorded setting pace doesn't mean Trump can say mean words about them.

t. liberal

>Greece better than our glorious Austrian crownlands.
You dun fucked up son.

Most of mexico is actually pretty nice. It's just we get the Mexicans from the shithole parts like Puebla. I'm going on vacation to Mexico City this year because it looks pretty good and I love nachos.

Zimbabwe? The closest it ever came to not being a shithole was when it was Rhodesia. Or maybe when Shaka ran the place.

Nah bro not even. Switzerland is a paradise.

>1500 acres
>British Columbia

You either bought an oversized piece of ice or you're bullshitting since b.c is overpriced as fuck with all the Chinese.

Dont forget your Carantanian father,Franz.

Yeah, you're right. I didn't buy jack shit in BC.

If they're so great (And not poor shitholes) then why do they all come here?

Countries with lots of blacks are shitholes. Hmm. Why is that?

Has Trump started the fire?

>Czech republic is a borderline shithole
>as is south africa and fucking zimbawe
>USA isn't

USA, UK, Germany , Sweden and France are all borderline shitholes given the demographic replacement occuring in all of those nations

At least Serbia attempts to remove kebab unlike the bulgarians.

And why do the british come and and to america? Face it. All diaspora are shit.

>Greece
>Not at all a shithole

>Poland a shithole

>Zimbabwe not a shithole

Average mutt knows about as much about EE as your average yuropoor knows about Mexico, which is fitting since they are comparable.

>mexico midtier
>china a lower tier than mexico
>argentina and chile are in the same tier
your scale sucks

Your communist stooge prime minister wants to ban every knitting association in Sweden.

I'd accept Slavs to America (because they're white), but only a certain amount

>mfw I see posters with red lying to themselves and bowing down to the ideal of La Creatura for good brownie points for the usa

I guess one united fruit company wasnt enough

Fixed your map.

Russia has Putin tho,would deem them as a borderline shithole

Nothing but this
Based pole as always

whole africa is shithole you mongolo

Iceland, Norway, Denmark and Finland are all purple, we have a passport union. Ireland is purple too.

Estonia is not borderline. Russia should be borderline. Madagascar should be a shithole.

I see you got out of red ink when you got to my country.

>Poland a shithole
>Zimbabwe borderline

what the fuck

Fixed my legend, for it to be readable for non-ants.

Netherlands and Belgium are purple.

desu add east asia to the "shithole but not cause economy" group. Japs and Koreans are honestly degenerate people.

I colored Belgium as purple. Don't know that much about situation in Netherlands.

Sustained.

Japs are fine.

>Turkey: shithole
>Saudi Arabia: borderline shithole

The eternal amerimutt

delet

>no violent crimes
>crime rates on pair with arabs

Paint Chile red and we're set

you put the cuck in cuck, faggot