youtube.com/watch?v=N0WjV6MmCyM
twitter.com/itamochisann/status/858044019120775172
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The cutest.

This man has his way with words.

>CG
>still the most interesting show this season
what the hell is going on

I want her to test this genetic information delivery method I've got.

>Not pan pan wam
Wasted opportunity.

i-is she going to be ok?

Reminds me of this

The same last season, I thought I was going to go down fighting

>The UN wants all the Wam
Fucking kikes.

So zaShunina is giving scientist girl the knowledge to make Wam right?

Space Jesus is fucking redpilled.

>Spending 30 days eating airplane food.
I'd kill myself.

This episode was great except for

>muh global warmings
>muh open boarders

I think it's going to be like the "push" in this video, but into a fourth dimension rather than a third.
youtube.com/watch?v=N0WjV6MmCyM

So how do we distribute the Wam?

I really fucking hope nippon goes through with nuking everyone else.

>implying plane food is not the best food
I fly on planes just to eat plane food.

EMS would probably be the best option

>it's soft, just like my pan

>soft
She's flat, there ain't nothing soft about it.

well, low level protocols should be simple. you don't want them exchanging blobs of XML

Give each country one and tell them if they don't cooperate you'll just nuke the shit out of everyone.

The future has been here since 2013

Embrace our CGI overlords, user.

the cake is asking for it

If you take into consideration all the shit scientists could do with Wam, it's not just infinite energy. It's potentially infinite everything. It could end scarcity in most of its forms.

Give everybody access to it and keep Space Jesus around to make sure he can stop anybody from getting funny ideas.
Motherfucker probably has a long lifespan and chances are he's bored out of his mind, so why not?

There's a higher chance of shit going south if the fucking UN gets it.

>you'll just nuke the shit out of everyone
Russia and US are the only countries able to say this.
>tell them to cooperate
That's literally impossible

That's a bad plan, user.

Go back to golfing, Donald.

Not the first time that's happened.

>Russia and US are the only countries able to say this.
>implying kado isn't a 100 orders of magnitude more potentially destructive than shitty nukes

I love how cute the nail polish is with these 3D models

It's obviously a metaphor. zaShunina is most likely planning to shock the world into cooperation.

Best girl in the series. I feel bad for her, her other female colleagues are a cringy tsundere and an annoying manchild.

Fair enough. I only watched the live action though.

>implying it matters when 5000 shitty nukes are flying your way

WAKE IN LONELINESS, LONELINESS

>feeling up bread instead of eating it
Can he even eat at all?

>100 orders
More like infinite if they can weaponize the Wam.

Space Jesus can absorb an airliner filled with passengers without damaging anything, and completely ignore AP tank rounds.

I'm pretty sure he can deal with 5000 shitty-ass nukes and bullshit the radiation out of existence with extra-dimensional faggotry.

I guess zaShunina will give the scientist girl the knowledge to make wam. Since that came up after Shindo bringing up the fact that he cant give all of humanity a personal wam i think we can assume that he plans to do exactly that.
In that case how about making a special receptor that holds the wam that when plugged in to an appliance can stop the power supply once a certain limit has been used. Maybe it could also identify the kind of appliance and have several limits in place depending on the kind of appliances. Identification could also be used to stop the supply if used for any dangerous or illegal items such as weapons, although brings up cases of privacy issues.
The limit resets periodically and if after reaching it you want more then you could buy more.
Something like how coils are in Dimension W except everyone gets one for free.

Why would he do this for Japan though?
It's not like he has turned to some advanced japanese weapon or something.

>Japanese public opinion is either undecided or against the Wam
Can't wait for some crazy isolationist to try and assassinate zaShunina.

Maybe he gives the entire world the ability to create wam.

If he follows Hanamori's example he might just absorb it through the side of his face.

I'm still concerned.

Someone would try to assassinate Shindo.
Screencap this.

The problem with using wam for its exothermic energy is how would you stop the release once your trigger it. You could bomb countries with permanent suns on the planets surface Within a day the atmosphere would be a hellscape of runaway greenhouse gasses and the surface of the planet would be molten.

So he hasn't slept in what 2-3 days?

He clearly doesn't want the UN to handle Wam.
And he chose Japan because of the heart or whatever the fuck the term he used was.
So clearly he has some inclination to help Japan out.

I don't think you understand what perfect isolation means.
You might as well consider Kado to be a godlike existence. You can't scratch the thing. At all. Maybe a black hole would work but that's it.

>So he hasn't slept in what 2-3 days?
That's not that hard to be honest. He might actually run on adrenaline. And you're just being paranoiac. Uni student personal experience.

Considering how powerful Zashunina is, why is everyone taking at face value the fact that Shindo and the others are who they pretend to be? For all they know they could have died and be replaced by alien-made copies.

People in the last thread think he's not human anymore. That all the people Kado gulped down were replaced with anisotropic world compatible, higher dimensional bodies. They don't need to eat or sleep anymore.

I'm pretty sure any third dimensional weaponry or phenomenon like blackholes couldn't even conceptually touch a 4th or 5th dimensional structure.

this episode was filled with extreme negotiating

>Maybe a black hole would work
I doubt it, Kado already bullshits physics enough for me to believe black holes would mean nothing to it.

Is he a bully or is there a deeper reason to Hanamori being last?

Do you even know what a tsundere is?

How many cubes can exist at once though? We don't know that. Can it cover all Japan's territory or how would that function? You can't say for sure.

Pretty sure we don't know enough about blackhole to say they're 3 dimensional phenomenons. Blackholes could just be the shadow of a higher dimensional phenomenon. And there's a high probability that phenomenon still has to do with eating matter and universes.

Shindo has such a low power level in negotiating, despite other characters claiming otherwise.

Does it really matter? Even if they don't take it at face value, they clearly can't do shit about it.
Best to not piss Space Jesus off.

He is the man in charge there. He pretty much HAS to be the last one out.

Remember whenever you are given a new salary or new position it's very important to negotiate.

Because that's his job anyway?

Yes, and she acts like one this far.

Can he even feel anger?

if you use an endless energy source as nuke it would just propel itself into space. it's single-use.

4D chess grandmaster

since they can bring books in I'm sure they can also just bring in some actual food and have jesus copy and paste it
if anything the other girl is even more of a tsundere since episode 0

How? I only see her getting embarrassed, but it's not like she was trying to hide it like a typical tsundere would.

Well, if they really intend to go through with the whole messiah theme, Jesus did get pissed a few times in the Bible. Such as the whole thing with people selling shit in the temple.

They could make zaShunina get pissed at how humanity uses Wam. I can see it happening.

Alternatively he just gets really, REALLY disappointed.

Well as a nuke, as in a exothermic release in a spherical shape wouldnt it just grow like a sun until its Schwarzschild radius grows larger than itself, and would collapse into a black hole where our solar system would have been.

I don't know what you're talking about. Shindo is the best.

How is she a tsundere? She's past denying her attraction with angry blushes. She's just suffering because she's in unrequited love with someone who doesn't hesitate to use that to his advantage.

Hanamori takes the bullet and whines like a child about it.
Don't screencap this.

if you could make the explosion asymmetrical it would propel itself away from the target at speeds ever-closer to the speed of light. so even if it were to become a black hole it would do so in a galaxy far far away.

She did. And it was cringy.
Angry blushes, denial, childlike attitude. Can't you spot a tsundere from a mile, user?

Screencapped.

I hope that at least, he discussed his salary with Zashunina beforehand.

Let's look at all the factors surrounding Hanamori. He is given absolute authority over the country, he is forced to stay in a gloomy cube with an oppressing atmosphere, he lusts for Shindo's yogurt but Shindo is ignoring him in favor of the ayylien. If things continue as they are he will go mad with power, neglect and isolation. Hanamori is the final boss.

She acts like a functional adult her age. No annoying manners.

twitter.com/itamochisann/status/858044019120775172

Wouldn't these WAM cause the heat death of the universe considering they can release infinite 'energy'

Same thing that happened back when videogames used to look like potato. If you can't convince th audience with the visuals, reel them in with the story.

Crossover when?

I'm waiting for the part where zaHunina casually mentions that he "modified" Shindo's body because it was totally primitive and below optimal output. Now he has two livers, five lungs, a wam instead of heart and a detachable penis.

They release the exact amount of energy needed to power things. So they 'can' release infinite energy, but that doesn't mean they will. It just means they can be used to power anything people can come up with.

This she's okay. Not much of a personality to talk about for now but still okay. Nothing like her foreign affairs counterpart.

What is he doing with his floaty hand?

You have a very different definition of tsundere from me apparently.

There's more to a tsundere than just angry blushes, denial, and childlike behavior. For one thing, she isn't "tsun" or cold to the guy in question, which is the default behavior of any tsundere.

Also possible. He's undoubtedly seen as an alien sellout by some already.

They should really consider asking the alien if by any chance his next gift can be a device that does the opposite of wams and reverses entropy. That would be good to know.

Knowing humanity, we will break one pair and they will go out of control and never stop releasing energy.

>and a detachable penis.
Very Unocle

It can be 10.000.000 nukes. It doesn't matter since Kado breaks physics. There is literaly nothing on Earth that can hurt Kado. Kado on the other hand could probbaly wipe a country easy.