ANIME LOLIS

Stupid sexy loli sluts

Left booty is for rough rape, both raping and geting raped.

Right one is for tender loving and saying cute things to each other while making love.

Wrong, both are for rape.

Wrong, neither is for rape.

You're both wrong.
They're for raping you.

Who is the most rapeable loli?

The one on the right looks like a fucking diaper.

loli panties are the best

Lolibutt?

None of them are for raping btw

I cummed to this set several times

Are loli threads allowed on Sup Forums again?

Are there any other anthologies other than Comic LO worth looking into? Juicy seems to deal mostly with JCs but every release seems pretty underwhelming so far.

>anime sexy lolis
>choose the two who was completely ruined by anti lolicons

I don't like this artist's anatomy most of the times, but I really liked his Lotte doujin, the NNB one was also nice.
He is making a Maid Dragon one, it seems, I hope it's good as well.

>That Kanna

Left is a JC not a loli

Your sister.

Rika is a loli, user. Middleschool is just her educational stage, it has nothing to do with a character being loli or not.

Rika's JC butt is sexier than Miria's JS butt. Both deserve grown adult dick, though.

Lolibutt

"Please teach me" comes to my mind every time I see that image, it's so strange.

Where is the updated list?

Middle schoolers can't be lolis, they're too old

>Onizuka
>GOD Tier
>Past 2013

He's been making his lolis more and more 'realistic', the bodies look disgusting

>Higashiyama Show
>GOD Tier

I get the feeling that this chart was made before people found out that he traces.

>Ootsuka Reika
>Gomennasai
>Not GOD Tier

Yea, it was probably made eons ago, Gomennasai has gotten much, much better at drawing and designing lolis, and Reika´s recent plots are some of the best in the loli doujin industry

>No Henreader or Nekopanz

This shit needs to be updated already

What the fuck is a "milk slap" and why is it not available? Do I have to supply my own milk bag or something?

>anybody that draws """"""realistic"""""" lolis
>anywhere other than the lowest tier
>let alone fucking god
I can imagine the kind of taste the guy who made this had.

"Loli" does not mean exclusively "pedo". It's a term used much more broadly. I understand age being so important for some lolicons, but there's more to it for a loli character. Chino and her friends from Gochiusa are 13 years old and a fine example of this.

Loli is a body type not an age thing. Chino and her whore friends are lolis because they look like lolis.

Gochiusa has no lolis

>her whore friends
Rude.
>Gochiusa has no lolis
Even more rude, also you are a fag.

No Uran?

I thought she was a bicchi, though?