Why didn't Sup Forums tell me shoujo anime was so good

Why didn't Sup Forums tell me shoujo anime was so good

Sup Forums isn't here to think for you, you have to start trusting yourself and forming your own opinions

You're totally right, I try to do so already but seeing Sup Forums discuss something heavily definitely pushes me towards watching it instead of leaving it in my backlog for ages.

Well Sup Forums also heavily discusses shit like ReZero and Eromanga Sensei, try not to listen sometimes.

Some shoujo is good. Most of it is shit though.
Just like with shounen.
You should probably watch more anime instead of shitposting if you still enjoy watching anime.

Haven't seen Eromanga sensei threads desu but I've been busy for the last few weeks so...

I fell for the Re Zero meme though, tried to watch the first 3 episodes literally 3 times and it bored the hell out of me each time and I just gave up. No regrets.

Fpbp

I hope you have a good day user.

Imagine if we had an anime with girls from anime directed at boys, and boys from anime directed at girls like shoujo stuff, and put them all together in one show.

Becuase Sup Forums hates good anjme.

Because Nozaki-kun isn't shoujo.

literally finally watching this right now
also it's not shoujo

Then you'd have alpha females and alpha males battling each other for dominance. I'd watch it.

Nozaki was shounen

Female author or main character does not automatically equal shoujo.

Do they end up together?

Nozaki doesn't have human desires, so no.

I think it can be considered both, Nozaki-kun targets both genders. Unless you're just referring to the magazine where it was published.

Nozaki isn't shoujo, but the author of it writes a shojo called Oresama Teacher which is also pretty good

Why did you think it wouldn't be?

Anime never

>I think it can be considered both, Nozaki-kun targets both genders. Unless you're just referring to the magazine where it was published.
No, I would rather refer to your worthless, subjective opinion instead of what the term actually means

It's a shonen OP.
Waka/Seo best BROTP and OTP
S2 never

>She gets flustered when it sounds like Waka is confessing.
2cute

how is it not shoujo

Because of the fact that it isn't.

Because the protagonist is cute, likeable, and talented. Because the boys, while cool in their own way, are also likeable and have endearing and humanizing flaws. Because not everything is played to the hilt for melodrama. For more not-shoujo see: Chihayafuru.

Nozaki is just a romantic comedy.

Has Chiyo made any progress whatsoever with Nozaki in the manga?

Chiyo is so cute and likeable, it would make me sad if her feelings for Nozaki are treated as just as gag.

Gangan Online has no demographic.
Now this is shoujo.

Chihayafuru is still josei though, and josei has its own sets of problems.

Not conforming to all the genre cliches and flaws doesn't make it not part of the genre, see In this case Nozaki isn't a shoujo because it just isn't, but the point still stands.

Chiyo is close to be stalker tier, at this point she is just happy for being in the same room with nozaki.

When is she going to drug and rape him?

So, no romantic development in 80-something chapters?

There's been tons of romantic development!

It's just all happening to the side couples like Seo and Kawashima.

I know, that's evident since early on.
I'm asking about Chiyo and Nozaki.

watch Sabagebu

She says "I will always love you, Nozaki"
and he says "I feel the same way"
HAPPY EVER AFTER THE EPISODE ENDS THERE!!!!

I bet Izumi Tsubaki is actually a guy and Nozaki is his self-insert.

You don't understand--I wasn't listing the flaws of shoujo. I was listing some desirable and vital features of the genre as determined by the target demographic. Also, none of the girls are evil and out to ruin the protag's life.

Shoujo anime can be good, but Nozaki-kun is a shounen anime that is parodying shoujo.

Shoujo isn't a genre you idiots.

Waka x Seo is best pair

We didn't want you to ruin it.

It's literally shoujo----shoujo, meaning, its audience is young girls.

All anime Sup Forums watches is shoujo then.

Isn't shoujo an art style?

No, it's not you fucking idiot or does every shounen manga look the same to you?

because that we be spoon feeding REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

user, there's a high probability you're being baited

I didn't know it was physically possible for a show to have a Tomboy AND a reverse trap. It was a wonderful discovery.

Because only the art style is shoujo, not the story.

That's not that uncommon of a combination, user.

>chihayafuru
>Shoujo
get out faggot.

Well, I love it.

>nozaki-kun
>shoujo

Yeah nah cunt

Is blue the ideal hair color for a reverse trap?

>perfectly good straight pairing with seo x waka
>goes for yuri instead
im confused

S2 WHEN FUCKING DOGAKOBO

I'll watch it then

It's probably not worth bringing up that should does have a stereotypical art style that's regularly evoked (and sometimes mocked), right?

Short blue hair is best on any type of girl so yes.

honestly shoujo mango is already about alpha everybody, +one flaw per person. Meh

Seo's boys are for sending to the other side of the country.

>not seo x Mikorin

A lot of shoujo feMC are doormats.

They're so close they might as well be dating, they just aren't.

It's hardly "subjective" when the whole fucking manga is based around playing with shoujo manga tropes. If you can't see how it plays to both demographics you might actually be retarded.

But it is not even shojo. Have you read the manga ? It is a totally shonen one. Like Kaguya is not shojo by any means. Having a sparkling effect does not means it is for girl audience. It is a good comedy for boys to make fun of shojo tropes.

>Sup Forums just can't wrap it's head around the thought of a shounen romantic comedy that isn't a harem stuffed with fan service so they tell themselves it just has to be shoujo instead

Remember kids, too much haremshit rots your brain.

>Sup Forums can't

Literally one newfag.

But what about Nozaki?
Has he shown any romantic interest in Chiyo?
I mean, 90% of his character is about writing shoujo manga.

this killed me

he walked with her to the train station wen he didnt have too

You shouldn't even go to eromanga threads, oreimo cancer x100.

>Wants to talk about shoujo
>Posts non-shoujo image
Watch Kimi ni Todoke or Tonari no Kaibutsu, then come back.

Yeah, that happened early on.
Anything other than that?

> Gangan will adapt this.
Does this count as shoujo?

not in the anime i havent read the manga

He has friendzoned her completely. Too autistic to have interest in anything except drawing manga.

Whatever it is, Gekkan Shoujo is so good.

Most of it is boring as shit. Nozaki-kun is just an outlier.

we told you that real men watch/read shoujo a lot of time

s2 when

Why does shoujoshit have cuter girls than our normie anime

it's not shoujo

it doesn't really, but yona is cute and has best female seiyuu

If a certain series publication into a novel starts off into the female demographic, then the light novel supposedly into the male demographic, then the manga goes into the gangan square enix, what demographic would the manga be?

they don't.

Reminder that the most frequently asked question the author got was what happened to that kid.

It's an important question. we can't have the fate of minor fictional kids left up in the air, what if he got hungry and thirsty and eventually ended in the sex slave trade? We got to protect these fictional kids.

Seo's perfect existence is unfair to all the other girls.

Only character that comes close to her is Yuu.

Really?

They're equally great.

That's not wrong at all.

yes, it was in the databook. And yes, she answered the question.

iirc, he ended up at a strawberry farm, before they eventually drove him home.

Where were you like 3 years ago also you missed blue ribbon

kek

>also you missed blue ribbon
Don't you fucking start.

>alpha females and alpha males battling each other for dominance
This is my fetish