Haiti is a shitho-

>haiti is a shitho-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
google.com/maps/@18.5811062,-72.3297153,3a,54.6y,329.83h,68.87t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1sAF1QipO4IC6AhPvMpTvP-MTJHVhLsyPjQZy0yb_rqso5!2e10!3e11!6shttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/p/AF1QipO4IC6AhPvMpTvP-MTJHVhLsyPjQZy0yb_rqso5=w203-h100-k-no-pi0-ya349.5-ro-0-fo100!7i6432!8i3216
documentingreality.com/forum/f240/haitian-voodoo-plaine-du-nord-haiti-83980/
youtube.com/watch?v=rlQyEFdIzZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

-le

>pristine areas that haven't been touched by Blacks, and one picture of Blacks surrounded by nothing they can ruin

Sure showed us.

The Lesson of Haiti

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

So all the areas that havent been touched by black people are great. Really makes you think.

Haiti
IsI
A
Fucking
Shithole

So what ? Truth hurts i guess

>tourist areas
>representing of the country

>the best pics of Haiti have next to no nigs in them
Really makes one think...

lol fugg

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
I'm so dyslexic I erased the video code instead of ?time_continue=.... from the url

Haiti still has a tree left?

Haitians killed off all whites, capable of sustaining them in civilization, then chopped all the trees. And now rot in sub-saharan subhumanity and hunger.

What idiot can ever sympathize with Haiti? How can you hate a man for stating simple truth.

no joke, lumber trafficking is a big thing in haiti

>eating dirt cookies
>anywhere but in a shithole

Ok 1% of it is nice the rest is a shit hole

Just make sure you don't take that camera off of the ocean lolol

Natural beauty is something every country has.
Just let trees grow, that's it.

Hey look, the area where there aren't any niggers is nice. Maybe the country isn't so bad after all. It's the niggers, just like the problem with nigger neighborhoods in America is the niggers.

Calling Haiti a shithole is almost a compliment

FPBP

Same as me showing you a brazilian beach for rich people and saying my country is not a shithole

>Haitians killed off all whites

They killed off Catholic slave owners - give them some credit.

>look at these pretty pics of Haiti totally not a shithole right guys?
>doesn't post pics of the urban areas
>doesn't post pics of tent cities STILL UP FOR YEARS after the Earthquake
>doesn't post pics of dirt cookies
>doesn't post pics the absolute dismal housing and ghettos

-le

The USVI are beautiful but so full of racist criminal blacks it too is a shithole now.
in fact most of the Caribbean is a dangerous shithole, and its the blacksthat cause it.

Haiti is a shithole

>Haitians created this

It's like the left are legit medical grade retarded.
>The bits with no niggers are absolutely beautiful
>The bits with niggers are literally landfill tier
Like what do they expect any impartial observer to take away from this?

Haiti is a shithole

>untamed wilderness
>no civilization in sight
>not a shithole

Haiti is a shithole

this is textbook fake news lmao

Your cherrypicked photo is cherrypicked. Gj

But they desperately needed them for bark breads before moving to dirt cookie diet.

He's completely right, Haiti isn't a shithole anywhere you can find without Haitians.

>Here's the proof that haiti is not a shithole
>posts pictures of a nearby body of water

That pic should be titled typical Haitian farm

Haiti is a shit filled shithole

>the best places in shitholes are the ones with no niggers in them
Yes, nature is pretty everywhere, you can find nice places all over the globe, it's the man made parts that are shitty in these shitholes.

They got Killed by quavo

Great now, try taking an image of haiti instead of the ocean or a beach.

Obvious Haiti shithole is obvious

RARE

Trump is amazing
>Says Haiti is a shithole
>Left says it's a great country
>Deports Haitians
>Left says it's a terrible country and they shouldn't go back because it is dangerous and poor and violent and basically a shithole

Its almost like he doesn't know what cherry picking is, literally not a single inland picture.

jesus fucking christ

Haiti is a hole of shit

They expect to claim that there are no 3rd world nations or no even incredibly shitty 3rd world nation, but are now trying to pretend that all nations are just as good and the same. It is like trying to say the sky is a different color. That's the level we are at here.

Haiti is a beautiful, vibrant, productive country. How dare you look upon hair in all its glory and call it a hole of shit.

google.com/maps/@18.5811062,-72.3297153,3a,54.6y,329.83h,68.87t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1sAF1QipO4IC6AhPvMpTvP-MTJHVhLsyPjQZy0yb_rqso5!2e10!3e11!6shttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/p/AF1QipO4IC6AhPvMpTvP-MTJHVhLsyPjQZy0yb_rqso5=w203-h100-k-no-pi0-ya349.5-ro-0-fo100!7i6432!8i3216

Hey, look, USA is a shithole too!

Imagine living downhill when it rains and all the feces from your neighbours' yard will flood through your house.

We shouldn't facilitate savagery by giving Haiti billions in aid. They are literally having a religious experience in a hole of shit. Dead bodies in the shit hole add to the authenticity of said voodoo experience. Everyone knows trumps right on this.

documentingreality.com/forum/f240/haitian-voodoo-plaine-du-nord-haiti-83980/

youtube.com/watch?v=rlQyEFdIzZc

Holy shit for a second I thought this was a screenshot from far cry 2

>Hey, look, USA is a shithole too!
USA is shithole in the parts where there are immigrants and black people. And historically they were very clean this crappy situation only has happened after immigration and black dominated communities in the US. Prove me wrong.

It's that bigger cuck making excuses for his fellow shitskins

Absolutely right op

This is sick, that same sewage water is probably up to their ankle inside their bedrooms

>that fucking impoverished fishing boat
Why didn't he kept to the shitty scenic photos?

Holy fuck, OP roasted

Are you familiar with the term Trailer Parks, right? Because there's lot of shitholes too and is almos full of whities-cousin fuckers and white trash in general. I admit that uncontrolled immigration is like a suicide, but all the kinds of people can turn places into shitholes. If not, check India out.

>USA is shithole in the parts where there are immigrants and black people
Hmmm, really makes you ponder.

Looks like an empty shit hole.

haiti is like if sim city had a nightmare difficulty mode

That sounds like a pretty terrifying way to get killed.

Do people buy shit like this? The thing that makes countries shitholes is the people there who cannot sustain themselves clwuth civility, balance, dignity and peace.

Haiti is not capable of those things

>cuck award goes to
I sure hope some fellow trolls spammed OPs twitter thread with some of these images.

The Clinton's are redpilled though, giving money to help niggers, just makes them breed more. Thus, by stealing their money you prevent them from creating more suffering. Letting niggs starve to death is an act of love.

Why do they all use this iron to build their houses why not dig some clay make some bricks and build a decent house

Getting sucked in a shithole?

>Hey, look, USA is a shithole too!

Where thar' be Africans, thar' be Africa.

so we don't need to help Haiti? thank goodness

>Haiti is one resort

Killed by a literal shithole

It's almost as if murder is encouraged in Haiti.

> I admit that uncontrolled immigration is like a suicide, but all the kinds of people can turn places into shitholes. If not, check India out.
India is shithole because indians have an entire culture of not cleaning up their mess and not shitting in toilets. Having all kinds of kids and taking too many shortcuts. Europeans people tend to create very clean and well functioning societies and everyone knows this. US was far better without this. You may not want to admit the facts, but that doesn't make it wrong, just makes it uncomfortable. And it may not be polite to say but everybody knows that's how it works and the people there are the ones that turn shitholes into shitholes. And also nations into 1st world nations.

>Democrat run cities are shitholes

No fucking shit! That's why they need to be stopped.

Everywhere leftists exist is a shithole. This is in california. A MASSIVE shithole

>having to show limited angles of the shore line to hide the shitholes

>mostly clean streets, painted buildings, working infrastructure, trees
The only shithole thing in this picture is the black people

Whelp, UK is a shithole too, and there's no need to have literal garbage on the streets :D

Its not the place, its the people.

Haiti is not a shit hole you can tell that that picture of the ocean represents all of Haiti. It's an ocean town like Venice as a matter of fact they make some mad spaghetters at the bar it's great when your tokin

Just look on google street view. It's obviously a total fucking paradise!

I'm also tired of seeing the argument that it's some just kind of random game of chance if nations or communities turn to shit or not. Ofcourse it's not it's directly proportionate to what type of people you have there and if they put in effort or not and how they behave. It's extremely easy to see when looking at places like the US. US is a great microcosm of this because in it you essentially have gotten 1st world communities and then go a little away you have 3rd nation communities with things completely falling apart and the only fucking difference is the type of people living there. It's so BLATANTLY OBVIOUS that it should be an anthropology study or something.

BUT OUR PRIVATE RESORT LOOKS SO NICE! AND JUST LOOK AT THE NICE COLOREDS BRINGING US DRINKS, THEY LOOK SO HAPPY!

Samples given sadly not representative of the whole. Majority of areas inhabited by Haitians look like shit holes.
But, cutting to the heart of the matter, the problem with Haiti is all the damn Haitians. Without them, I'm sure it would be another gorgeous island.

I dont understand, why dont they make an effort to pick up the trash and put it all in landfills? Satellite imagery shows more than enough room for landfills.

Check out the Carnival Cruise owned beach you fuckin racists

I come from a shithole as well, but depends if you want to define it literal or metaphorically.

It's beautiful here too, but it doesn't change the fact that it's a shithole.

you have got to be kidding me.

Look at how beautiful the ocean and steep mountains we can't get our hands on are!

>tourism sites funded by non shithole countries

>haha here's a picture of this one coast where nobody lives and you can't see our rusty shacks and garbage piles! TAKE THAT DRROOMPH!!

Completely ruined by the stupid dramatic music. Why are you faggots too inattentive to just listen to a man talk?

That pig doesn't mind the shithole.