twitter.com/allidoisowen/status/951955193620566016
gab.ai/allidoisowen
gab.ai/RealAlexJones
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally who?

I don't even use twatter unless trump tweets something

Owen "Knees are Barking" Shroyer
From Infowars.

Who else is going to join gab with me and owen?

Is Owen Shroyer Jewish?

twitter.com/allidoisowen/status/951955193620566016

He says he's not making demands yet, but is thinking Twitter should make a public announcement on their previous censorship.

>This is a master race aryan

Can't be this goofy looking.

His eyes are really close together

Well.. Who is laughing now?

Gab.ai is lit asf tho. No sjws anywhere, just normal Sup Forums tards having intellectual conversations.

Sign of Semitic heritage.

hehe you sounds like a
>Fucking white male

Yeah, it will be interesting to see how infowars viewpoint goes down on gab

>trying to fight jigsaw

Amazing. Ill be sure to continue not caring about Owen

The fact AJ was spreading BS ver the mammoth bones in california should raise red flags for info wars viewers.
Never since 2012 has AJ mentioned the Solutrean hypothesis.
But now thinks a few bones prove humans were on north America 125K years ago.
This is fake, Labrea tar pits would be full of humans.
The solutreans were first on the East Coast but I'm betting Tillersen and the Exxon native corporations are the ones putting on this BS again.
Watch another "mammoth" site will be found in Alaska 2018 and it too will be fake as hell.
Hallo Bay....

>exaggerated lips and ears
>eyes too close together
>nose looks like its been worked on >brown/burnt sienna hair color
>sickly skin tone
>constant flop sweat
>LARPing as anchor but still needs to wear a watch.
Das ist ein jude.

The man that made the best meme.

Who cares what any of these faggots are doing. The lawsuit is retarded. Twitter can ban anyone they want as a private company, this is America.

Owen "The Destroyer" Shroyer of course

Some woman just called into infowars and said she's closing her twatter too. it's happening!

Owen is the man!

Also what in the fuck is gab?

www.Gab.ai - its a twitter clone

>Some woman

How will they ever recover!?

Same, deleted after twitter didnt respect free speech.

His gab account is here now: gab.ai/allidoisowen

lol

he's too small. IF Trump did that, twitter would be done

We need to get a hashtag trending to encourage everybody to delete their accounts together on one day. Like Jan 19 say, so the Project Veritas vids will still be fresh in everyone’s memory. This could really send a message and be a rallying point for millennials and Gen zyklons. Let’s show the world that we can destroy a multi billion dollar tech company, just for the lulz.

Breaking - NO ONE GIVES A FUCK!

SHIT.

They're a bunch of censor whores as well.

You don’t have to post in this thread if your not interested you know. There’s lots of other threads going. Why don’t you find one about a topic you care about and post in that one instead? Genuinely curious.

yeah, you should definitely all delete your accounts on Jan 19
I'm sure that will trigger all the libs and destroy twitter

Yeah, I know, there are a bunch of other SHIT TIER threads shitting up my board. Fuck off nigger.

This is big. About half of the USA voted for trump and they are already raged up against faggy liberals.

None of us who actually speak the truth have accounts anymore.

>About half of the USA voted for trump
literally not even slightly true

niggers got a nig. Sorry if Owen "Barking Knees" ain't your cup of tea. But he's gonna get ya. GONNA GET YA!

I still have sock puppet acounts of at least 10 different pretend niggers that date back several years.

I'm not InfoWars fan but Gab is growing and pretty decent, desu

Alex "Great time to be alive" Jones is also on there if you're interested gab.ai/RealAlexJones

I would define ‘about’ as within 5%. Maybe it’s different in Germany? Within 0.125% maybe? God you people are insufferable.

you don't get what I'm saying
the voter turnout in the USA was only 55.7%
with a little less than half that going to Trump, only about a fourth of the the USA voted for Trump.

Ah I see. I think even a 10% drop in users would be devastating to the company. ‘User growth’ is one of the metrics that gets bandied about when people are trying to evaluate how much the Twitter stock is worth. Plus there are many shitlords and neo Nazi white supremacists in other countries who would get on board, some with multiple accounts.

what is wrong with Nazis?

like twitter but for men

In this case, Nazi does not refer to NatSoc. Nazis means authoritarian people who control what people say/do. They are *completely* different.

Maybe he’s just trying to piss off/annoy the left by throwing their own insults back at them. Shroyer throw out dog whistles to trve Nazis all day on infowars

so twitter is to gab, what tinder is to grindr?

Absolutely.