Chaotic Good

>Chaotic Good

Other urls found in this thread:

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Notes.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you implying breaking a cup is evil?

Vandalism is not good.

If someone came along and slapped a really expensive cup off a table and it shattered against the wall for seemingly no reason, yes, they would be considered a fucking cunt.

>poorfags

>Are you implying breaking a cup so you can use the holy grail to wipe out the shitty weak lazy parts of humanity leaving only the strong survivors and thus putting human evolution back on the proper path before earth's mana and resources slowly start to die anyways which would force humanity to genetically modify themselves anyways to survive in NOTES is """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""evil""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""?

OP a faggot casual.

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Notes.

I would unironically participate in a HGW and take whatever Servant I got and run with it, no catalyst at all.

More like Lawfags amirite

Killing Evil beings is not an Evil act. Ilya qualifies by acting like an absolute psycho in some of the bad ends. Gilgamesh did literally nothing wrong.

Let's say you summon this guy because of compatibility. How do you react?

IIRC he was altered to chaotic neutral after being immersed in the grail's contents.

Being a psycho is not the same as being evil.

Ask him for anything related to Jeanne he has on him and then order him to kill himself.
Then I try to summon best girl afterwards.

>Then I try to summon best girl afterwards.
I'm pretty sure you'd have disqualified yourself out of participation as soon as you lost your servant.

The only time his alignment has ever changed is when he is summoned as Caster, changing to Lawful Good.

As long as I try to summon her before all containers have been used up it's all good.
I screw over another Master in the process so it's a double win for me.

>chaotic

You don't get it. Illya had to die or else the spaceships wouldn't get built in time.

>Chaotic Good

Depends on which War Im put in,
>EX Mad
>B Magic Resist, NP, Riding, Golden Rule
I think I stand a decent chance in 5th HGW so long as I don't retard.

>Applying weakling 221st century morality to King of Heroes

Go back to watching him fuck Saber Shirou.

>good

I think Gil would approve of the liners. They're no longer human, but they are becoming something more. And all of them have become meaningful in the final war.

>Notes
>relevant in Fate setting

Everything is relevant to everything in Nasuverse,

FGO is relevant to everything in Nasuverse

FTFY