Trump is a WHITE SUPREMACIST

I know you're all double digit IQ rural retards, but try to get this through your thick heads.

He MUST be impeached.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l2Cf-6vKVWg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What part of "the Trump administration is a white supremacist regime" don't you all understand.
The part where you monkeys and your liberal handlers haven't been rounded up and hanged from trees like you deserve.

Impeached for telling the truth? This isn't Bizaro world you stupid idiot where something like that would happen.

No white genocide

hmm. Iq you say?

rahh glummpfff

youtube.com/watch?v=l2Cf-6vKVWg

wtf 39th

>67 IQ
>World rank is 39
wtf. This can't be right

>look what this nigger on twitter said

Story has been changed - now he's going to claim he never said it.
What a capon.

You know what OP you're a fucking genius and a great man, you need to lead the cause and #RESIST DRUMPF! I'm calling on you to move to Haiti to prove it's a paradise on earth! That will show the rural and suburban retards on this site!

Are people pretending haiti and africa aren't shitholes now?

gr8 b8 m8

Ok so where are the fucking pro white laws? Where are the incentives for whites to move there and programs to get rid of non whites? I fucking wish it were a white supremacist state.

Republicans get mad when you lie to them
Democrats get mad when you tell them the truth.

Niggers BTFO

the truth hurts

It was never confirmed in any way, shape or form. It was all hearsay from (((an anonymous source))) which was reported by everyone because journalism has taken a dive lately.

>implying theyre not shitholes
Consider an hero you fuckwit

Don Lemons nigger ass wants to cry.

Many countries have the same average IQ, brainlets.
Either that, or it's 39th lowest.

Africans and Haitians in the US are shit, I can only assume they come from shitholes.

Every post the OP has or every will make in one image.

Stop posting, Tariq

>the Trump administration is a white supremacist regime"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Seriously though could you imagine

Go back to your shithole faggot

Is there anyone more niggerish than this Ebony/Jet pimp in his illfitting suit and ghetto knockoff watch? This is what happens when you let crack dealers on Twitter. Fuckin Rick James with a haircut.

Whatever average IQ they are, they're still smarter than tariq. He just doesn't know his privilege.

LMAO

>I want more civilized and educated immigrants to the US

>FUUUCKING RACIST PIIIIIIG!!!1

I don't understand how anyone can seriously say Haiti is not a shithole. Prior to yesterday, just about everyone in the country would agree, even bleeding hearts. The liberals would just make a of saying that it's not the people there's fault, it's natural disasters, US meddling, France saddling them with debt in the past, etc. But a 'shithole' it obviously is. You have to be fucking crazy not to see Haiti as a shithole.

And just about all of Africa is a shithole as well except a few isolated communities here and there and South Africa. I mean now that ISIS is gone Somalia is back to the being the Worst Place in the World.

>Trump says something true
>zoomg impark!!@

>immigrants welcome, diversity is strength!
>NOT FROM WHITE COUNTRIES YOU RACISTS REEEEEEEEEE