Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is

it's true

Daily reminder OP is a Massive Faggot

a faggot.

He is

KARA BOGA is truly the most amazing creation on earth.

Why does the left always excel at cherrypicking? "Genetically superior".

youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g

Uhh... he’s not a nigger like you, so he’s superior to you as well.

fat people should be gassed no matter what race they are

Post young Trumps for superiority

Only a landwhale would argue that genetics make you fat, skinny, or muscular.

he looked like pewdiepie

According to what source, some libshit propaganda outlet?

Daily reminder shitskins rely on white people for handouts

>huuurrrr you can't get older

Meh. Idris Elba is only attractive because he's manly and well-proportioned and has a smooth British accent and and wait I forget what I was getting at...

Are you judging by
>Bank account?
>IQ?
>Which had more influence
>Which one is a male model?
Is female sex appeal the metric? If so Nsync is superior to this nigger. Tony Soprano was the biggest sex symbol for a while. He was as ugly as Bannon.

Bannon isn't even in the scene or relevant anymore. Try to keep up.

>brains are what allowed humans to surpass animals
>but big dicks is what matters now

faggot

Daily reminder that leftists have to go to extremes to make a point while ignoring the reality of what most niggers are actually like in the real world.

Mexican subhuman mestizo posting

Lmao

He is

CHAD

Daily reminder that Jews deliberately confuse White supremacists and White nationalists to further their agenda.

If whites are so superior, why is it that asians beat them in educational pursuits, africans beat them in sports? Seems like to me that the whites just avoided most disasters throughout history and got lucky with their placement in Europe. Now the other races are catching up and proving the so called "Aryan People" aren't all they're cracked up to be. Jesse Owens was the canary in the coal mine.

German BLOOD Chad ALPHA

overrated nigger actor

This is already being proven in many white nations, as their native populace is dying off. Europe is slowly becoming nations of browns and blacks while the east european nation economies and population falters, America and Canada are following suit. Just as the aboriginals were killed off by the whites, the indians, asians, africans, and middle easterners will take over after the decline of the white race.

Marlo > Stringer

>Idris Elba is
he is also a rapist, whose rape will come out in 2018 and then his star will wane.
no more elba on tv after summer 2018, such a pity

bannon has a master's degree

a mexcrement intellectual such as yourself wouldnt understand

Daily reminder your a worthless beaner, beaner. Now go pick me an orange, you fucking laborer.

Good retard bait.

stringer bell is honorary aryan

he just wanted to be a legit bidnesman

First of all Mr. Bannons resume is retardedly impressive but I moreover I think you are not understanding the topic very good mr beanperson.. le sage

individually, maybe not. collectively, his race is far superior.

kek