Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She doesn't have a penis

>There's literally no downside.
Except for the bottle of acid that her brother will throw in your face

Kill the brother?

I dont see the problem here.

Had an Iranian girlfriend but she wasn't muslim.

I don't want curry, so no

DEUS VULT

You ever actually have sex with a Muslin girl? They're more like dolls than anything. They just lay there, completely unresponsive, and let you do whatever, again, with no real response or initiative or anything on their end. They won't leg lock, they won't kiss, they won't even hold hands, they won't do anything. It is entirely on you to do everything. Same with Asians actually. Shit's fucking boring.

There's a THICC muslim girl near you and you'd rather chase "Thousand Cock-stare Claire"

I don't want my home to smell like shit.

You are a nigger if you believe this, I was in Saudi Arabia for 12 years (oil brat) and fucked SOOOO many muslim chicks. They are horny AF and love white cock, if they are so "loyal" why do you think honor killings are so frequent? Try harder Ahmed

No way dude, i fucked a girl in Vietnam i met off tinder and it was passionate as fuck

So you'd have to fight an entire gorillion of his cousins and brothers-in-law?

>breed with a bloodline that's filled with cousin fucking
no
wipe them out

Vietnamese or American who was ethnically Vietnamese? This part's important.

Then you get an half breed autistic inbred muslim child thats so batshit insane he'll behead you both for allal because you dindu pray for one week
You want an actual advice, stay in your race

Well yeah, there is a downside

She's muslim

Have you ever actually met an Arab muslim bitch?

They will fuck anything and then get their brothers and cousins to bash it.

Shes a local girl from Ha long bay

I like my chicks less hairy than me, and my kids to have two eyebrows...oh, and not be fucking terrorists. That too. I’ll stick with porcelain skin and freckles thank you.

I fucked her in Vietnam at her apartment

>cooks dinner every night

This is ok for every country in which traditional food is shit, like UK for example.

also, search for philippe servaty.
he fucked a bunch of muslim chicks (they're easy if you tell them you'll get them out of the shithole they're in) and took pictures of them all and posted them online.

some of the women went missing.

Well shit, one in a million, my man. Good for you.

Post more hijabis plz

Absolutely degenerate

You're prejudice is the only thing holding you back from a cute muslim gf.

Because then I would have to covert to a satanic death cult

Thx.I would post her pics but I've given too much info, I'm still talking to her gonna fuck her again in the future Haha. I got some whores in Thailand and they were pretty lame just laying there but I've also had prostitutes in the states do the same

not to protest stereotypes or sjw shit, but not all muzzies are pakis.

>virgin
>will never betray you
Just How delusional are you?

I never understood why people on Sup Forums don't like Muslims. Many of the posters here sound just like Muslims all the time depending on the subject.

No, my brain is the main thing holding me back. Have fun laying with dogs.

but all muzzies smell like shit, what's your point leaf nigger?

>take muslim girl
>convert her to catholic
>win the crusades

how did you meet and get in touch with them? i thought they cant step two feet outside without their father/brother following them.

first post
worst
>kys faggot

Stop pushing your sexual fantasies down other people's throats, Achmed.

there are enough with are raised from a single mom, with them you mostly don#t have such kind of problems and even with them from familys with bigger brothers you will have not these kind of problems

>worships allah, a pagan false deity.

Yea, same reason I don't date satanists.

What's the point in producing low IQ offspring?
You want you bloodline to die out because you are too lazy to land a good quality white wife?
Even a white feminist bitch that will leave you and raise your children as a single mom is a better bet than brown people.
Sometimes I have to wonder whats wrong with people to even suggest such a thing. If you are not disgusted by the mere thought of breeding a brown or even worse black woman than you probably would even fuck animals or rape children.
They are not of our species even though they can be trained to speak our languages.

this
you got the spirit

>muslim gf
If she has a boyfriend she's a fake muslim. I fucked a woman with a hijab. And there are downsides to marrying a muslim woman. For example you have to deal with all the subhumans in the mosque.

STONED.COM
kys

too many attractive whites go for darks

>wears niqab to protect modesty
>twerks

More like take Muslim girl, get invited by her parents and suddenly stabbed to death in the night.
And if you are lucky to not be murdered you will produce ugly mixed race children who will hate themselves and you because they lack identity. Oh and because they lack intelligence.

a lot of them especially the arabs at my high school smell better than others bcz they like to wear cologne whenever they go outside and shower when theyre sweaty instead of just spraying on axe deoderant, you sound like a rural Manitoban thats seen two/three moose-lims their entire lives.

Y'all must be gay (and stupid) as fuck.
Muslim girls are perfect for marriage.

>thinking only in the west bachelor partys have twerking "pleasure" ladys

>there's a reason they can't be left to their own devices
they're only good if you got them at 9

cologne doesn't smell good either. all forms of body sprays are for niggers. wash yourself and let yourself have a natural musk.

and don't even make it sound like they don't cake that shit on

I've always had a thing for Southern Euro and Middle Eastern girls, but I've been in a very happy relationship with a 2/3 Korean 1/3 Portuguese girl for 3 and a half years.

I want one but I wish I didn't have to convert. I just want a brown skinned goddess to wear a sexy burka.

The ones that will have a relationship with a white guy are obviously unloyal to their religion, race and family so why would you think they are trustworthy.

I knew tons of slutty hijabis in school and i went to a school in luton full of them. Western ones are fucking retarded

arent Arabs caucasian anyway?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

>The Caucasian race (also Caucasoid,[1] or Europid)[2] is a grouping of human beings historically regarded as a biological taxon, which, depending on which of the historical race classifications used, have usually included some or all of the ancient and modern populations of Europe, the Caucasus, Asia Minor, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, Western Asia, Central Asia and South Asia.[3]

I don't see it happen in real life, only celebrities seem to do it in some instances.
Do you see your friends marry brown and black people?
I bet we only get a skewed representation of reality via Jewish media, which shouldn't be a surprise.
Black and brown people are in most cases ugly to whites, maybe there's a few in between who do not look disgusting but I guarantee you that it's a rare exception.
I mean just think about the smell of black people. Who in his right mind would consider even touching this?

They dress modestly, but you want Blowjob Becky instead. Hippocrates.

Catholic gf's are the same. except they acknoledge Jesus as God, which is true.

>thirds

Unless she abandons Islam, I'd rather die than have muslims as family.

No. Read the text again, it says "some or all of the ancient and modern populations"
So gypsies are for example a European population but they are not Caucasian. Same goes for all brown people without exception.
There are a few pockets of white people living in the Middle East, Asia Minor and even Central Asia, but it's the exception.

>those digits

O...OK S...satan....

>not-White 99.99999% of the time
There's your problem.

accept it. it's da wae. Catholicism is da whey

>Caucasian

WHY IS IT LITERALLY ALWAYS FUCKING BURGERS WHO THINK CAUCASIAN IS SYNONYMOUS WITH WHITE?!

WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING MAJOR MALFUNCTIOON?

>user, why do you hate me so much? I just want to make you happy....

it is really sad that you will all fall for roasties
who will pretend to be into saving the white race and then give you aids and hepatitus
from sleeping with Jamal on the side.

its especially sad when there are plenty of pure transgirls who not only believe in the 14 but also 88 and would be happy to adopt huwhite children with you and be a mother to them and you can be the father.
Not only that but when stem cell uteruses become available for transwomen and we can produce our own ovum from stem cell ovaries, we can have our own children with you through IVF and cesarean

>Wanting to racemix with North Africans

Fuck off back to Venezuela or whatever Latin shithole you come from, nigger

no
You need to come to Yeshua and be forgiven.

Because it generally is, triggered cuckmark.

No one is denying there are an assload of diversity within "white" caucasian peoples, either.

I bet you're a nigger.

>virgin

Most Muslim girls are troublesluts. They may not engage in vagina sex, but they will gladly suck you off and let you fuck their asses.

>shaves twice a day

Middle eastern women are hairy AF

Muslim women in Western countries have tasted women's liberation and are infected with feminism. They are exactly the same as the average Western woman but are just better at hiding it and pretending to be submissive. Unless you move to a Muslim country you will have to deal with your woman being influenced by gynocentric liberal culture, which is everywhere in the West.

Anglo mutts...FFS have some decency. Even if you're right about the chastity, (which you're not.)

>Low IQ genes
>Will teach your kids to be little jihadis
>Must be controlled with beatings
>Have to deal with her kebab family
>Cooks with fistfulls of curry
>Probably secretly wants to kill you

Go look up pictures of Ethiopians, you 90 IQ, mongoloid.

You truly are the product of the worst educational system in the entire goddamn western world. Seriously, go fucking look up Ethiopians are marvel at the sheer whiteness of it all.

holy shit. died of laughter.

Then I envy your country, I see many attractive white girls here date knuckle dragging ape niggers, shit pisses me off

>The cult my parents told me to believe is cooler than the cult your parents told you to believe

>after allah
allah can go fuck himself

delete this

kill yourself

tfw you hear the ticking and look for the closest exit

it doesn't mean that crack baby nigger.
kys

Because I would worry that we would fall in love with eachother only for her dad to through acid in her face. Like a modern version of romeo and juliet.

This.
Thread over.

my God... you jews never leave us alone.

You do know "Allah" is literally the translation of "God" in Arabic - the same God that all 3 Abrahamic religions believe in?

Too hard getting her tits out with her damn suicide vest in the way

Catholicism is the Church of Christ. It's written in the Bible. even in the Kang Jerome One.