TRUMP THINKS ONLY BLACK PEOPLE ARE ON WELFARE, BUT, REALLY, WHITE AMERICANS RECEIVE MOST BENEFITS

>TRUMP THINKS ONLY BLACK PEOPLE ARE ON WELFARE, BUT, REALLY, WHITE AMERICANS RECEIVE MOST BENEFITS

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/features/2015/10/welfare-whos-on-it-whos-not/
statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>what is per capita

You have to look at it in percentage of population pic related

Percentages OP, percentages. Also fuck them too.

>per capita

niggers suck
/thread

White population of America pays much much much more in taxes than the black population. Maybe I'm just an asshole but I'm much more ok with my tax money going to whites over other races. If we gave out welfare based on how much a race pays into the system most blacks would lose their welfare benefits. I'm sure blacks would feel the same way if they kept the nation afloat with their tax dollars.

Here to close this post.

A TLDR: OP is a fag and got BTFO

Nice trips friend, I came to post exactly this. Why does 13% of the population need 40% of the welfare?

You're working with old data Mawtha

Illegals are now the #1 on welfare

Keking KEK there m8

What counts as 'white'

>Whites use more welfare but you're still racist for trying to get rid of it

Also worth noting is that the three states with the highest numbers on welfare are Alabama, Kentucky & Mississippi and hey always vote Republican in the president elections.

Actually, Jews do they work the system. Whites get crumbs. God help you if you are a white male.

Niggers and liberals don't understand wut "per capital" even means.
So much for the "smarter than rural retards" lie !

Aboo

Oh you think muslims commit more terrorist attacks than white people? Well it turns out that 70% of the U.S. population actually did slightly more of the total terror attacks than

>M-MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE THERE ARE MORE WHITE MURICANS THAN NIGGERS?!!!

HURRRRR

thats just because there are more of them

i fucking hate obama. someone lynch that half mulatto, already

Link to source?

That isn't true anymore stop using statistics from 20 years ago.
amren.com/features/2015/10/welfare-whos-on-it-whos-not/

Nice source nigger.

Look at it per capita, and kill yourself you retard.

true

also

Whites pay 75 of taxes and receive 40% of welfare. Do the math.

Fuck this shit, I'm done paying taxes.

It's not only important who is using welfare, but also who is funding it. What percent of taxes do white people pay and what percent do blacks pay? No group should use a larger percentage of welfare than they pay in in taxes.

It's the leftist agenda to keep people reliant on big government

Literally any statistic that makes blacks look better won't be per capita, and will be completely worthless.

Over 70% of blacks in this country are on some form of welfare.

>largest population in the country receive most benefits

OH GOD MY ALMONDS, THEY ARE BEING OVER-ACTIVATED HELP ME PLS

>sweaty

fpbp

Irrelevant. If we killed all the wh*Tes welfare would be cut by more than half.

The makrity of the country is white, obviously the majority of welfare users will be white you're probably a nigger because you don't understand per capita

Yes, I'm the guy who posts this everywhere. It shocked me with its clarity when I saw it. I mean, what else does a white man need to say about race?

Hey stats man, somehow you missed this:

... one of those links,inlined.

More than two times as many blacks on welfare than whites. And blacks are only 13% of the population.

>statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

Stop spreading misinformation, check your fucking sources retards.

Trump is a racist pedo

Also don't forget:
13% of the US population do what share of crimes? I would say 50% is fair right?

Even the local numbers check out

>White people without a college degree ages 18 to 64 are the largest class of adults lifted out of poverty by such programs, according to the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities. The think tank’s 2017 report stated that 6.2 million working-age whites were lifted above the poverty line in 2014 compared to 2.8 million blacks and 2.4 million Hispanics.

>When it comes the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, or SNAP—the initiative formerly known as food stamps—the numbers look similar.

Whites make up ~66% of the country's population you fucking sea-nigger!