Why is baltimore such a living hell?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
youtube.com/watch?v=bWH6fS3jZFk
baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/readersrespond/bs-ed-dorsey-letter-20170207-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bkg-bSKyUAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

run by blacks/democrats

Large african population that is incapable of taking care of itself. How many examples do people need before they see the relation, most african states, detroit, chicago.

Niggers

nogs and democrats

Seems to be a reoccurring theme with black majority places.

Would have been a good question to ask their black democratic mayor, black city councilman, black police chief and black President of the United States in 2015 when all that rioting happened

Niggers run it, niggers live there, niggers told cops not to patrol, you've got Africa in the USA ! Pretty simple.

It's a shithole run by dems.

black people who lack work ethic, moral character, and are retarded/predisposed addiction from the insane degeneracy of the black women drove out all the nice things.
the back mayor is also really, REALLY incompetent.
its a living hell because when blacks move in en masse, whites move out- leaving a city that cannot be repaired or sustained (See detroit, chicago, south east dc, or that one documentary where the chinese try building a road in africa)

Wow it took three posts

I live here ama

Last week at a gas station I saw a nigger argue with the clerk over the price of a styrofoam cup. He started sucking on his teeth and puffing up and holding up the line over twenty five cents. I ended up not buying anything and leaving and I won't shop there again.

The nigger couldn't even handle buying styrofoam cups without chimping out. Now multiply that about a million and you'll understand why Baltimore is the way that it is. Niggers are not fit for society.

Niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

It’s a shithole filled with shitholers

watch the wire

because jeff bezos rather spend $30MM on illegal immigrants vs fixing "his" country where plenty of places in need of repair such as Baltimore, Detroit, Skidrow, list goes on and on and on...

Niggers.

literally niggers

niggers, literally the answer to why most cities are shit. add in the spics if you want as well

They stopped reading their Bibles

You can get your point across without using the N word.

Stop.

Nigger

NIGGERS

AND

JEWS

nigger do you know where you are

Fpbp as always.

Nigger, I think you took a wrong turn some place.

I'm not an expert in American society but what I know about black Americans is that:
>they are lazy
>they have short temporal preference(they don't possess long-term thinking)
>they expect everything from white people
>they don't care about small problems and don't even try to solve them
>they blame their own failures on white people(especially the white guilty liberal cucks)
>they are extremely emotional and non-rational
>they are egotistical and they only work together to commit acts of violence and vandalism

Just look to Haiti, they are just Detroit but at national level

/fed hill/ reporting in

man I can't even look up "1950s Baltimore" without pictures of pissed off black people showing up.

They also leave trash everywhere, especially where they live, and completely ruin houses, sometimes even causing the roof to start caving in for inexplicable reasons, and then continue to live there without bothering to fix it.

There might not be any way to know for sure how many of them are in there, but at least one will emerge and shuffle down to the street corner regularly looking like somebody just woke him off the couch and pretend to be everybody's friend - this fellow sells crack and thinks nobody knows because he's smart enough to sell it on the street corner rather than having ghetto-mobiles constantly stopping by the front door spewing ghetto music and smoke.

Bmore user here.

Black population is fed up with the crime but white liberals keep playing their magic flute to lead them down the path of destruction.

So instead of saying niggers, you need to look at the city council that is filled with faggots like (((Zeke Cohen))) and Ryan Dorsey.

See Tucker destroy Zeke:

youtube.com/watch?v=bWH6fS3jZFk

Further reading on Dorsey:

baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/readersrespond/bs-ed-dorsey-letter-20170207-story.html

Go fuck yourself you stupid nigger.

Leaf niggers are the worst

> 2010 population census: almost 6 blacks for every 10 people
> whites at 30 percent

Holy shit White people get outta there.

>documentary where the chinese try building a road in africa)
When China Met Africa? Is it interesting? I'll give it a watch.

Businesses/well established restaurants are closing on a weekly basis and relocating to the counties.

We know, user. We know.

Again, the real problem: youtube.com/watch?v=bWH6fS3jZFk

Patterson park user here.

The white liberals are huge problem in the city

Empire of dust

I've only been to Baltimore a few times, but I've noticed that liberals seems to set up these little white islands in the middle of nigger areas. Like you're driving down the street and it's nothing but nigger neighborhood after nigger neighborhood. Then all of a sudden you start seeing dudes like pic related and white chicks with iPods in their armbands jogging in yoga pants. Irish pubs and Ma&Pop pizza shops. Then all of a sudden it's back to nigger neighborhoods. It's really fucking weird.

Baltimore is a city of discrete neighborhoods. Neighborhoods are mostly either full of white people or black people. There are a few Asians, mostly around Johns Hopkins. There is also one Hispanic neighborhood.

yeah gentrification is a hell of a drug. oakland, a city that was once home to the black panthers that later became infested with different gangs every block, has become filled with white people working in tech

>I've noticed that liberals seems to set up these little white islands in the middle of nigger areas. Like you're driving down the street and it's nothing but nigger neighborhood after nigger neighborhood. Then all of a sudden you start seeing dudes like pic related and white chicks with iPods in their armbands jogging in yoga pants. Irish pubs and Ma&Pop pizza shops. Then all of a sudden it's back to nigger neighborhoods. It's really fucking weird.

Well, everyone has a fetish...

Our competency curve for government is so fucking low. Being present in a nigger city council from spot to spot until you're fucking Mayor.

fpbp

to the point

>no mention of steel
>Baltimore

Worthless post.

"Democracy is the best system because the average person think they control it, but the rich people actually do"
(or something along those lines was the original quote that I can't find)
Now add to that the fact that the rich are the democrat and the average person there is basically a nigger, what do expect to get from that combination?

What do Baltimore anons?

How do we ...ehem... fix this problem?

>Meme Flag
>Pink ID

Niggers

It's like any place run by liberals and blacks. Look what happened to the country on a grander scale from eight years of Obama. we were practically a third world country before Trump stepped in ,God bless him. niggers ruin everything they touch. Look what they did to the cities in Africa when the europeans left.

Nigger

>one Hispanic neighborhood
You mean "there's one Puerto Rican neighborhood"

THE ROASTING THIS NIGGER IS GETTING HAHAHA

CANADA IP RANGE B& WHEN

three words: Niggers in charge

>tells someone to stop saying nigger
>literally does the exact opposite

>Got the government they wanted.
>Regrets it.
>Demands more government.

This

>be nigger
>call leafs nigger all day and don't give a fuck
Nigger

Lived there a quarter of my life. Niggers vs yuppies and hipsters. You can hear distant gun shots every night around one of the 'wealthier' areas where I lived. Just niggers. Everything would be better without em.

>african?
Most people in Baltimore are Americans

I think you have the wrong map. Pic related.

"I'm not racist but...." reporting in.

Too many people from shithole countries.

Dey do not know da way.

>leaf

Worse than Swedish politicians.

user, if a cat is born in a stable, is it a horse?

Marylandfag here, live in between baltimore and dc have had family die of heroin overdose and alcoholism. Brooklyn has got to be the biggest shithole in the city.

IMO it's really a self perpetuating cycle with the democrats hanging the black voterbase out to dry by killing any chance of industry from returning to MD. Both black and whites have been so fucking brainwashed by the virtuous democrats, race baiters, and community organizers, that the root of the problem will never be solved. All these idiots cranking out the kids need to go on birth control.

Finally fuck anyone who doesn't approve of what Kevin Plank is doing. That guy could be our andrew carnegie if we let him. Fucking lefties always bitch about the rich but when a rich guy is finally making a difference they bitch about that also.

that would be horrible ;_;

Andrew Carnegie is an interesting figure. Not only did he want to cancel the US and rejoin with the British Empire, but his foundations are among the "big 3" along with Ford and Rockefeller promoting the Jew World Order.

From the beginning, the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace was trying to figure out how to get the US entangled into such a horrific world war that a global government could be set up to end war forever. It's also famous for destroying the US education system, turning all children into Jewish zombies, as well as trying to figure out how to merge the US with Communist Russia to establish Total Jewish Domination.

And all this from a guy trying to fix things for the better? Now his anti-American Carnegie-Mellon University, which cheats on its taxes and consigns American students to eternal debt slavery while importing hordes of 3rd world people at their expense, is hot on the trail of feeding every Jewish-run trans-global monopoly trying to establish Transhumanism to cause the human race to go extinct.

I meant in terms of how much shit he built for his respective city ya dingus

You're in the wrong neighborhood,
Nigger

>ctrl-f
>n-word
>41 times
Why is Sup Forums filled with such brainlets?

its good

Why are you in denial?

Just saying. Lots of people funded great works, but a lot of them were not always entirely people we might want to aspire to be like.

>systematically oppress an entire group
>force them into poverty which causes an increase in crime
>think it has anything to do with their race
Yeah no.

nice bait leaf

Jews use niggers to destroy whites. What's not to understand?

You god damn nigger

Does Balt. have white areas or is it fully nogged

Kevin Plank is part of a group which is currently buying and renovating large old unused properties in baltimore and actually possibly making the city slightly less of a shithole. Some people are fighting this because muh gentrification, muh history, muh culture, etc.

How is whites enacting laws and policies that kept black people in poverty Jewish peoples fault?

Democrat city government.

>Jewish peoples
JIDF DETECTED

If you're OK with fuck and cunt but can't abide nigger, you might be a nigger.

Pretty sure it's b8

fpbp
>t. baltimore city pd

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

I can't watch this anymore

bmore fgt here, can confirm

MD fag here. Stop being retarded. The end of segregation turned MD into a shithole. Blacks moved to MD for gubmint jobs, gibs, etc and they have basically destroyed everything while boomers who grew up in paradise turn the blind eye to all the crime because they're too fucking ignorant to accept they've made a terrible- terrible mistake in believing/treating all races equally.

at no point in that do jews come into play. and please don't give me some argument about the intl jew, i'm no newfag. i'm talking strictly about MD.

Fuck off nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=bkg-bSKyUAY

>>they are egotistical and they only work together to commit acts of violence and vandalism
lol
THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE!

And who ended segregation?

the supreme court

What's the story on the scary walmart?

The rest of America simply wouldn't exist unless the East Coast blew originally. Now that the West blows too, the rebound of suck keeps shit there that would had originally sought fortune in Arizona. You are fucked.

So, in other words, the Jews who convinced a freemasons (Jews) to push Jewish ideas on everybody after using Jewish Communist Marxist agitation to trick the goyim into thinking Jewish ideas were good and normal.

Good job.