Its been almost 3 weeks and Sup Forums still hasnt accepted the truth

>Its been almost 3 weeks and Sup Forums still hasnt accepted the truth.

Why cant you accept true sibling love?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kakudou/status/850320901446918144
imgur.com/a/sk1US
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everyone knew from the start.
This is nothing new.

The ending doesn't deny it btw
purest of love

What happened?

One of the directors of Adventure admitted to put some pretty heavy incest undertones in the episode he directed, and yet very few people ever got it. Most of the staff rolled with his ideas without any problem.

This also got proven wrong when tweeted at the director but feel free to keep sharing it.

>I cant possibly have fun
Thanks for the opinion user.

>I am going to share my headcanon as fact
>Here's an image, it gives my post legitimacy right?
>Why are you proving me wrong? No fun allowed!

Fuck off, retard.

The tweet was after this whole charade. Nice try.

Link to the director's tweet? In one of the earlier threads when someone claimed this, there was no evidence of Hosoda denying it.

I always, ALWAYS had that vibe, every interaction between taichi and hikari was filled with tension and romance undertone. No wonder I grew up to be such a fucking freak
I love hikari

1 episode.

One very HOT episode.

hnnnngh i know.

Is it just me or it seems like this information hasn't spread around the internets yet despite being a few weeks old?

Not many people interested in incest undertones of a 18 year old series back by the information of a thailandese cat craddling rssfeed

It's literally several years old news.
The only one who cares about it are dubfags.

>use all her feminine parts of her grade 2 body and psych to take him back

Sounds like you're mad about something.

but that's forbidden love!

i wanted this even when i was a kid watching season 1, not knowing they are siblings at that time

>not knowing they are siblings at that time

Didn't that person get BTFO'd when user found the actual book it came from.

>people are still trying to force this

So are Matt and TK

I always knew they were into incest. The way they act together always seems of. I always fap in doujins that have them. Glad it's canon now.

The best episode that got even better.

Truly, the purest form of love.

Taichi is pure. It's more on Hikari's end.

twitter.com/kakudou/status/850320901446918144

It turned out that the translation was correct, but the image it was translated from was a fake. People who have the book confirmed it isn't in there.

That's not the same director is it?

imgur.com/a/sk1US

Are you drinking that twitter retard's bullshit?

Kakudou is the series director. People lose their shit with Hosoda even though he only directed the two movies and one episode. His interpretation is different from the rest of the show. Taichi and Sora in OWG is the most obvious.