Are you a big enough weab to get a tattoo of your favorite anime?

Are you a big enough weab to get a tattoo of your favorite anime?

I wanna hate because its beyond fucking retarded.

But its also berserk, so i cant

What if I am

Should I?

C++ is better

No. No one will pick up on it and you'll just look like some idiots that really fucking loves coffee.

Kill yourselves, Anons. This is pathetic.

Ahoy

Why do you insist on making the mods do so much work on a Friday night? Why don't you just kill yourself?

I never understood getting a tattoo of something you enjoy. Why not buy a print and hang it on a wall instead? At least then you can switch out what you have on display regularly without costly and painful removals.

i was going to work this into a tattoo, but never made the commitment lol

I like the way tattoos look, comparing that to a print is like comparing apples and oranges.

LONDON

london?

Would look better on your leg desu

>Are you a big enough weab to get a tattoo of your favorite anime?
Nope, I only go so much skin, and it's all dedicated to norse designs.

L O N D O N
O N D O N
N
D
O
N

I don't know, but definitely I am not dumb enough to get a tattoo.

>>>/reddit/

neck yourself

No. Because, a tattoo is most likely to last your whole life whereas any interest in anime is a passing thing. I was OBSESSED with Serial Experiments Lain 10+ years ago. Now? Nah. People change. If you have a PERMANENT aspect of your life such as family symbol etc get it tattoo. Otherwise, don't bother. Just draw it on with markers.

Reminder to sage & report.

Nice looking.

Underrated autism

>In the year of our lord 2017
>Doesn't have your waifu tattooed on your body
It's like you don't even love her

Replies are not upvoats, faggot

Omg ur such a nerd amirite

As cringey as anime tattoos are marines/people on the front line are the only people who should be allowed to wear that symbol.

Because that makes too much sense.

No, I'm not a degenerate

Then get the fuck out of Sup Forums.

But the fact at one point in time you were interested in one particular subject to the point you decided to impress it in your skin will last forever.

Most people want to forget dumb shit they do in the past.

I can definitely see myself getting a Gurren Lagann tattoo, maybe of the team symbol or Simons mask.

>not getting the horse tattooed

Just because most people want to be weak-willed faggots who can't look at themselves in the mirror doesn't mean I also have to.

upliked

Does ink on your skin of a cartoon make you feel cool?

Fuck off dude, no need to project your insecurity onto us.

>dude with painted nails posts on the internetz to see how desperate for 3dpd pussy otakus can get
sasuga Sup Forums

Most people want to grow past and mature beyond that point, not be reminded of it. Remember your fav cartoon or video game from when you were 5? Imagine having a visible tattoo of it wherever you go

What would a E7 tattoo be? A coralian eye? That's all I can think off that would work as a small and discrete tattoo.
Not all of us are 17 here.

If you can't stand being mocked for this then maybe you don't have the resolve to have a tattoo unless you're in your hugbox echo chamber where people think just like you.