Liberals live in Bizarro World

Forget about 1984, forget about Brave New World. The truly best and more accurate prediction of our future belongs to Superman Cartoonists of the Silver Age, when they created as a joke the Bizarros, a dumb alien race forced to act the opposite of what normal humans do, because their whole identity is based on them being contrarian for the sake of it, with no attention to consequences.
Please take a seat and be amazed at this gallery of SJW lunacy decades before it became our reality!

Let's start with the classic affirmative action and participation trophies, which for some reason Bizarro people love the more useless they are.

Now let's show the worst fear of Bizarro people! That their babies are born normal!!! Luckily for them, Bizarro babies turn Bizarro after a few years of living under Bizarro influence.

Of course, it cannot be Sup Forums if we don't talk about politics. Bizarro people love to vote *multiple times, six to be exact* for the most corrupt candidate, as we could see it happen last year in the presidential elections, specially in the Detroit district.

>US HATE BEAUTY

Remember the owner of Gawker, and how their lawyers used as a defense in Court that they would find okay publishing sex tapes of eleven years old? Me remembers, and they would feel perfectly at home in Bizarro world, as depicted here.

What is the scariest thing for Bizarro people? Just like liberals in our world, the scariest monster are fucking white males. Look at how triggered they become on mere sight!!

Do Bizarro people love mutts, as our liberals in pol? Yes!! Here is proof! They show love in a different way that normies do, though, but they seem to enjoy it regardless!!

Here we see a Bizarro feminist being a gentleman with her equal, which looks a lot like liberal feminist men think and act in our world.

What do Bizarro people think of suicidal white men? As expected, they react like SJWs do in Facebook. Is Facebook our Bizarro world?

The Bizarro race includes not just humans, it also includes apes, diversity is their strength! Here is a specimen of Bizarro BLM performing his act in a Bizarro Bernie Sanders rally!

What do Bizarro people think about refugees? They love them!! The parallels between their world and ours sometimes scare me. If you want to know how this story end, you will have to buy this comic or, if you live in Europe, just wait a few more years!

Liberals have attempted many times to pretend that Donald Trump is Bizarro, and surely for Bizarro people, Donald Trump will look ugly acting the opposite of what they believe is normal.
But, who is closest to Bizarro values, Donald Trump, or liberals? Here I leave a last picture for discussion, and I rest my case.

For the curious.

Bizarro people sometimes seem too silly to be real, but let's remember that liberals in Europe actually purchased German bonds that offered negative interest rates a few years ago.

I can tell you spent a lot of time on this and you think it's great, but it's actually pretty fucking gay

Nietzsche's LastMen

This is a good thread OP
post it again some other time, this is pretty funny of a comparison, and accurate too

Why do normies hate me? This is the million dollar question that Bizarro people always ask themselves. Why is "Hate Trumps Love" not working? Why am I not 50 points ahead?

Quality post

bump

How do Bizarro people organize themselves? Take a look at their inverted scale of merit! Does it remember you of any real-life counterpart?

Did Superman cartoonists predict the SJW turn of the comic market? Yes, they did!! It turns out they make the worst comics because they are meant to Bizarro readers, who don't purchase comics! Now everything makes sense, in Bizarro logic, that is!

If Bizarros are so dumb and destructive, one wonders how can they be a menace to Superman? Let those four panels illustrate the secret weakness of Superman, only effective when he lives in Bizarro world.

bump

The final conclussion of Bizarro logic, and what any Bizarro would do if they were granted superpowers. If you feel identified with this comic page, you may be a Bizarro.