BLACKPILLED AS HELL HELP- Is the white race doomed? What future do we have...

BLACKPILLED AS HELL HELP- Is the white race doomed? What future do we have? I’ve been pondering recently and I think we’re all screwed. How do I stop feeling bad man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IPGPsgDTW6k
youtube.com/watch?v=Sl7D0Evfi64&t=6157s
youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o
youtube.com/watch?v=rKsfU-cIbUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We are not screwed. It may look bleak but would your ancestors be afraid to fight for what is right.

No one will fight. People are too comfortable in their life’s to do anything. I think it’s over man.

Yeah we gave bitches "rights" now there's no putting the genie back in the bottle,whites aren't gonna rise up and do shit to stop our traitorous politicians.(((they)) will keep crying that everything is racist,Not looking good.

How do I stop feeling so depressed about it?

We aren't down for the count yet.

Here's a whitepill for you. All blackpills were once redpills. Not every redpill will be an active game changer, but there will be one that emerges, our new Führer that can rally the troops. As things get worse, more folks will be redpilled, and the more of a chance we'll have to see the one.

>People are too comfortable in their life’s to do anything.

Two weeks away from societal collapse at any moment. Once the global on demand deliveries get stopped for any of a million reasons we're all fucked.

What can we do?Weve created a monster if we ever tried to actually rise up George Washington style they'd slaughter every last one of us in a heartbeat.What can one man do against that?

God I wish I could go back to the Normie life. Everything hurts.

>Is the white race doomed?
Yeah, unless the world gets bombed to before the age of the steam engine.

Easy international travel = race mixing

Give it a few thousand years and pure whites, asians and blacks will be rare.

Get a job
Join a social group
FFS volunteer for your community
FEAR - Future Events Appear Real
Picture a better world, and work to make this one like it
Have a goal
While the sentiment rings true, you're onl looking at part of human nature
FFS if the internet went down for good, and Jews did it, they'd be genocided overnight
That's how quickly things change
Remember user, you get to live in the Trump timeline
In 90% of the other timelines, Hilary is president

Do not despair user. This is the greatest enemy we have battled yet, if we die then we die as one, and we did fighting. Imagine the glory when we win my friend.

WASP used to differentiate from dirty Catholics
Rh- blood used to differentiate from mixed monkey DNA Rh+
We can play this game until only people left are the inbread royal family.

Underrated post

Also op is a schill trying to destroy morale which isn't working

Im not my morale is already shattered and I’m hoping you guys can persuade me otherwise. I think we’re a broken people.

> God I wish I could go back to the Normie life.
You were never a normie and you damn well know it. You lived the life, but it never sat well with you. You have three choices with where you are:
1) Give up and give into the numbing media out there like games, books, TV, and so on. Be numb until you die.
2) KYS
3) Realize that change is possible. It may seem like the chances are low, and they are, but that's all the more reason we have to act in our own way.
We gave in to whatever internal calling lead us to Sup Forums, don't bitch out now after you've come so far.

I’m so raw about this. I don’t want this to be true but the only way out of this is through a shared struggle. I don’t think either of us will live to see the fruits of our work. If we fail no one will remember us.

If we succeed no one will remember us either. We're going to be the unsung heroes and it's time you learned to be okay with that concept. The good of one's action is not in the praise they received, but the actions themselves.
If our actions change the future for the better, then it doesn't matter how they will be remembered, if at all, as long as the change occurs.

Here you go friend. There's a lot of bad shit in this world, and you're looking only at the big picture. By taking away your focus from yourself, you've become black pilled. Start to look more at your own life rather than the overarching image and the feeling will subside. You'll never go back, you're here forever. But taking a little break will usually help a lot.

Also this, bit of a long read but worth it.

I’m not talking about personal recognition, I just want our people to be remembered and if there’s nothing left to remember us then it’s pointless. Imma stop acting like a bitch now but I wish it didn’t have to be this way. All I wanted was a normal life.

Thanks man

Our people will find a way. Just be ready to aid the ones who need it in the coming years.

As the dinosaurs were going extinct, they became confused, fearful, angry and lashed out, not knowing their era was over.

Never give up. We are winning!

>the interracial breeding grounds are real

Stop memeing shit into existence

We aren’t winning it just gets worse and worse every year.

How do you mean?

Do you mean demographics or cultural marxism?

I’m in the same boat brother, every where I go I see miscegenation, rampant hedonism, drug abuse....my destruction. a beautiful blond haired women with 3 mixed kids ( probably from separate fathers) sitting down for a date with a nigger. I’m demoralized even being around this society, taking part in it, I’m surrounded by enemies and people who should be my allies aligned against me, my Aryan feels are destroying me, the world is telling me to be a sociopath or a psychopath and everything would be alright but deep down I feel my soul is being destroyed and I don’t think I could bring myself to become soulless to survive this world.... even if I manage to overcome the barriers thrown in front of me why would I want to bring children into a world so full of misery with the clock of their inevitable slaughter counting down slowly.

Then I watch this, it helps....never despair

youtu.be/IPGPsgDTW6k

Move to Utah or Idaho. The collapse is coming. Watch Joel Skousen:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl7D0Evfi64&t=6157s

sage

Literally both

I'm scared /pol

>just hit the 4th line after ordering several books off amazon

So it begins. I'm looking forward to being able to articulate my thoughts better towards normies.

>People are too comfortable in their life’s to do anything.

Dying = not comfortable.
Do you feel comfortable right now?

Keep strong and wait until the time is right.

Just stop giving a shit about the white race and go make money. If you still give a shit, you'll actually have real power to do something about it.

>thinking money will solve the problem

Who’s in control of all the money user? We need tangible resources, industry and people not money.

I’ll never give up on my people, never.

I want to believe we have a chance but at least in America the logistics of capitalizing on that chance is tough. Our universities, media and government are positively (((corrupted))) and probably less than 5% of Americans are able to recognize it. Also the average white American literally forgets Jews exist because they all live in NYC and LA, and when they do remember their existence they think of them as people who follow a similar but different religion and had SIX GORILLION die in Europe a half century ago. While they subvert and destroy every meaningful institution while convincing the American goyim it's good for them. Also there's about 100 million non-whites we'd have to find something to do with. It looks grim to say the least

Is there a readable version of this? I can’t see shit

Whatever you do, don't be a pussy and take the cowards way out. As long as one manly heart still beats then hope is alive. We will save this world from destruction by the forces of Chaos or we will die in the attempt and let Christ sort out the ruins upon his return.
Be not discouraged; fulfill your duty to the best of your ability and no man will be able to judge you.
youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o

I used to think this too. Yes, money can influence. Look at Soros. But also remember the billions he has wasted, when his plans never came to fruition. Look at the people who changed the world who had nothing instead, but just were able to articulate what they believed to be the truth. Those are the ones people remember as being great people.

A man who paints himself in the image that he wants to be, has much more power in telling others how they should paint themselves.

I'm legitimately curious when I ask this. Why do you hold a connection to the rest of white people? What made you form this connection? This coming from someone that is ethnically German and Scandinavian who really doesn't care about the rest of white people, or any race for that matter.

Demographics matter. That's all there really is to it. If you don't believe demographics have an affect at almost every facet of society, either you're a shut-in, living exclusively around white people and thus never have to think about it, or willfully ignorant.

Because our culture is being displaced and destroyed. I come from northern poles and anglos. The WW2 meme was that Hitler and the nazis were going to invade our countries and change our way of life. We mobilized people to defend our way of life and crushed the only people who were actually organized with the express virtue of defending ethnic/racial culture and the national living. Now we find we are being invaded in the exact manner we were told would happen to us in WE2 but we are powerless to stop it. I don’t want to live around Africans, Middle Wasterners, Indiana and Chinese. I don’t want to go and meet a women and dance to music that glorifies degeneracy, thuggery and culture. I want my culture back, I want the music to be made by my people, I want women to take interest in moral virtue and family building not in fulfilling their insatiable lust. These are all cultural issues which is what it has to do with “white” people. I’d take the world my parents grew up any day before this culture, this culture is evil to its core

Because I know that it made me and I’m not gonna live forever, one day I’ll be dead and what will remain? The only thing that’s eternal is my lineage, the people who made me and the people who I made. Nothing else matters than that. My language, my traditions, my history will never be appreciated by anyone other than my people. I can’t let that die. I need us to be remembered.

I'm white but the thing you gotta realize is we aren't friends, and we aren't family. I'd sell your kids to the niggers if it put a dollar in my pocket.

Use something other than your phone.

I don't think I could ever philosophically agree with that but I actually do find both of your answers incredibly interesting. People really don't seem to want to explore why you all have these motivations and feelings. The one NYT article that tried to explain it was pretty much bashed for being Nazi propaganda.

And I’d snap your neck for it. Other than individual scum, my race is my extended family.

>>Philosophically
One day you’ll have to care about something bigger than yourself.

People being too comfy is not necessarily a bad thing.

Means they are accustomed to that lifestyle and will probably loose their shit if it gets infringed.

No such thing as a starving liberal.

I used to feel pity for white people but not anymore. At the end of the day, you only have yourselves to blame for your declining birth rates. You should have laid off atheism.

Thanks for that Ahmed. Great input

The White population is projected to be stable at the numbers we're seeing today for the next 100 years. Stop being a pussy. Lift some weights, have a proper diet and stop wasting everyone's time with your whining.

Come back when you've grown a pair, son.

As you should be, the world is scary. But are you gonna let that fear get to you, be a bitch, and die a bitch; or are you gonna give life your all and make it your bitch?

If you fuckers haven't noticed we literally live in Kali Yuga. Look around! Every culture is infected by globalism and becomes a homongenous mass of hip hop gangbangers and whores.This is a trend that cannot be stopped. The only one you are in control of is yourself.

You won't. This suffering is the proof that you know and you care.
Embrace this feeling and burn it into your soul. Embrace the rage and angwish and use it as fuel for your self improvement.
Prove to yourself that you're a good sample of your people, regardless of the results of this culture war. To not being able to do anything is painful, but you should at least be able to say that you done the best you could.

>Declining birth rates

What does that have to do with anything? Japan has a birth rate as low or lower than any white country, they're 99% ethnically homogenous.

Birth rates are not the problem, mass immigration is.

Destruction of the white race is bad but more broadly mass destruction of the natural world is approaching, The definition of human will no longer be well defined.

Transhumanists, genetic engineering, AI. The future is dark.

There’s no future

Kill the immigrants.

Okay guys thanks for the replies, I feel slightly better now.

If you wanna sit there and die while doing nothing, that's your problem. What a miserable way to die. Meanwhile, I'll be getting married and will have as many children as I can support and will educate them under the old western way.
The difference will not come for me, my hope lies in the future generation. Yes, may everything fail, may my wife cheat on me and my children become degenerate, may my conrades turn their backs on me and my country betray me. What does it matter? I have nothing now, we have nothing to lose except our honor. This I will not lose, none of those prospects will stop me from trying to do something.
Regardless of the outcome, in the end, I will die with no regrets knowing I did my best.

Hey brother i just wanted to stop by and say that you're not the only one in despair here. It's a fuckin mad world out there but you can only do your best. Refuse to torment your soul over things you can't control.

That wont help the White race you filthy self-improvement nigger.

Who tf kills themselves after pol? That has to be a meme and a retarded one at that because this little spot on the inter web is funny as hell.

this, give to the race don't live in the grave

Unless angels, aliens, or gods come back to help the Aryan race, or unless a giant global war comes so we can establish ourselves as a military power, the Aryan race is doomed to extinction.

Oh you have no idea what comes next do you.

I think I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown. I have no direction in my life, the world is turning to shit, I just feel powerless. This is hell

What?

You still think this website is a fun place and that everything is just an edgy joke. You have no idea the kind of despair this website brings me and I can’t look away.

Maybe you should’ve made this thread instead then. Ok I’ve realized that I’ve gotta stop being a pussy and get over it. You should to. There isn’t really any other option.

>We aren’t winning it just gets worse and worse every year.

>Brexit
>Trump
>"Fake news called out
>Hillary exposed
>Democrats make fools of themselves
>Isis destroyed
>Far right on the rise in Europe
>SJW's screeching.

Also... something happened a few nights ago. There was a meme magick thread... It was using number magic to complete the "Keknomocron".
What happened was very........interesting.

>the thread
Apparently Hitler is still alive...

Same here, this wasn't suppose to be our world.

Oh, and if you you actually see the thread, you will see that Thoth showed up too and so did Satan apparently...
Kek, Thoth and Satan, seemed to indicate that Hitler was "alive".
Not making this up. Check out the thread.
Some of the craziest shit I've witnessed.

Sounds very interesting. Meme magic fascinates me.

Look at the message that showed up analysing the numbers.
Even when people departed from the standard method, we got consistent fucking messages about Reichs, Hitler, etc.

I wish I could believe but meme magic is still just magic

It's real bro.

Why do you think that?

Did you look at the thread I linked or the image?
Random numbers were used to create messages from Kek.
What showed up surprised us all.

At the end of the thread is when things get very strange.

Maybe the new saviour lives among us.

Don't be such a pussy.

>this is hell
>this isn't how it was supposed to be
Then fight your way out.
Quit being such a pussy.

What are you reading, user?

I’ve been lurking this thread, I firmly believe that I am that One, the fuhrer. I was redpilled by Trumps election, and my life hasn’t been the same since. I read the report (((they))) released about the psychoanalysis of Hitler and it was so similar to me I freaked out for a month. I now believe I have that divine fire that will ignite the world. I believe that as long as I still breath, all hope is not lost. I will stop at NOTHING to save my people that I have loved so dearly. I am scheduled to interview with Identity Evropa in a few months, and I believe once I can join their ranks we will become who we need to be. I know there is no way for me to prove this, but it is my hope that I give you some hope to go on and fight by my side when I can finally take up my divine purpose, for our people and our civilization.

Dont worry.
Whites are the newest and smartest race on Earth, in just 7K years whites have invented everything, colonized everywhere and bleached every color of woman there is.
Whites are a teeny minority but in another 200 years will be fine.

they wont starve you
you will go fat and confy into extinction

What should we do fuhrer? It looks like there is no way to survive this white genocide. We need your leadership.

I'm not going to post my plan anywhere on the internet. Ever. If you are earnest in your desire to fight then you will take the appropriate steps, otherwise it is a safe assumption you are just a Jew looking to data mine potential Fuhrers. If you don't understand this, then I have no need to "enlighten" you.

Also
>1 post by this ID
Oh (((you))) :o)

thats because you've given into the nazi meme

kys kikes we are on the offensive and we will slay the dragon onward and upward
youtube.com/watch?v=rKsfU-cIbUI

I'm all for keeping up the good fight, but you seem to fail to realize the impossible odds we're up against. In order to ensure the Aryan race's survival we have to literally fight a global race war since every race on the planet exists within our borders, every race will retaliate against us, globally, and every race on the planet will vy for dominance.

You sound like a piece of shit.

"White"

who cares about the white race, just don't get stuck in a place where you're the only one. the problem won't even really be yours but your grandchildren