What's this guy's deal anyways? Why is he now picking a fight with Sargon...

What's this guy's deal anyways? Why is he now picking a fight with Sargon, probably the most honest and intellectual content creator on YouTube? Is he controlled opposition? What's his end game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KmExrG1QrrM
youtube.com/watch?v=yQeHVUtxsds
cheekyvideos.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because he does it for the lulz

Try and make some better bait.

Rake this thread

>probably the most honest and intellectual content creator on YouTube

fuck off Sargon, stop shilling here.

>probably the most honest and intellectual content creator on YouTube?

Go back to the liberalist sargon. We fucking hate you.

Fuck off Jim! We know its you shitposting all over the board.

>OH BOY HERE WE GO, JUST-A, JUST-ANOTHER SHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lazy hack

He's railing on Sargon because it's funny to him. Deep down he knows that him and Sargon are fighting the same fight but he will still work to undermine him, even at the risk of hurting his own cause, as long as it's funny. He's also a contrarian at heart, so he has a need to position himself against anything that's popular or gaining traction, and Sargon is exactly that.

In other words Jim is essentially Sup Forums in e-celeb form.

he is my waifu

>a fucking leaf

TEH LULZ

FELLOW PEDES

Jim might be a faggot but he's been shitposting far longer than most of you so as far as I am concerned he is, DARE I SAY IT, /ourguy/?

>inb4

>reddit

>spacing

>:^)

He's an e-celeb shekel grabber like all the rest.

>reddit spacing

Never heard of MLA format faggot?

>britbong education

Jim's an asshole to everyone, stop being a retard and pretending he's done anything else but.

Does anyone on Sup Forums actually give bennies to those shekelers? I always assumed it was the plebbit bandwagoners desu

I'd rather talk about how Styx challenged Destiny to a debate, Destiny responds instantly with "Okay, let's do it now" and Styx says "Not enough time on the show currently" and blocks Destiny.

/ourguy/ but is more into the comedy side of all this. Jim is funny as fuck.

Jim was actually friends with Sargon once--then Sargon posted a private skype chat recording with Jim fingering his gook gf and after that Jim swore off Sargon forever and never spoke to him again and dropped out of gamer-gate and laid low for like 2 years before re-appearing.

He doesn't want anything to do with Sargon the dumb faggot who's a cuck.

>Sargon, probably the most honest and intellectual content creator on YouTube
(You)

His entire fucking history is making fun of shit on the internet. Before SJW he would go after shitty webpage designs. Now he has a major lolcow to milk.

I thought people honestly stopped giving a shit about styx after the kek magic meme went overboard and full reddit. Surprised he hasnt killed himself yet.

C'mon Sargon. You're better than this.

Wait what? Source?

Sargon is a fucking faggot. He must be destroyed.

No because I'm not an amerimutt. Your language will forever be an imitation of our own.

>american english
top lel evertim

Ah dont see whut y'all got yer kinckers in a twist over.

Wait.. he fingered his gook gf with Sargon watching over video chat?

>b-but what are you going to the british loyalists????
That's a legitimate question though. What will happen to the minorities in the white ethnostate, especially America? Will they be kicked out? Genocided? Be treated as second class citizens?

Talk shit about Jim all you want, but understand this;Jim is a fucking saint, and does more work in bettering the world than these preachy lefty cucks. Jim has
>Raised awareness over journalism, and media reported trends being pushed for shekels
>Gained attention about that one kike dentist from Florida hurting children
>Has completely decimated pedophiles
>Has left every corrupt patreon gibs me dater hes done a video on mortified
>Every person with some sorta relevancy or status that has a bone to pick with Jim has done something
Jim is like this force of nature molded by the internet to go complete attack dog on everything autistic and kikey, and I love it.

>Sargon, probably the most honest and intellectual content creator on YouTube

As if the fact that you're a leaf wasn't enough, you made it too obvious.

he completely forgot Skype was on

maybe because Sargon targeted him

I thought that was a livestream event where everyone got drunk off their ass.

I'm not sure--but that incident caused Jim to go AWOL.

I hated Sargon ever since i heard him argue with some feminist over why he hates feminism in gaming.

He just spilled spaghetti so hard I lost all respect for him--not because I was against gamer-gate or anything, but because he was so impotent in his goals and thoughts.

Sargon is notoriously bad at debating and always has. He got crushed by in his first debate with Destiny, and barely stood his ground the second time.

I never liked him.
He's a fucken fat ass loser--seriously--that's all I think about him. Not worth listening to about anything.

He is no hero, he is not intelligent, he is not special, he has invented nothing.

Let him die in obscurity.

I get tired of people speaking for the alt-right and acting as if it's a centered ideology. It's just the alternative to mainstream conservatism with 100's of different ideologies.

This, desu.

Those who don't leave voluntarily will obviously get genocided. What kind of treatment do you expect from literal nazis

He gave some reasons in his last gamergate video:

youtube.com/watch?v=KmExrG1QrrM

Post a link, faggot.

I think Jim is midwestern, I speak very similarly to what he sounds like

where's the video

there is no evidence. it happened a long time ago. it's possible it didn't happen at all. but it's still funny to keep the idea going

Literally matty fatty mundane

Hated that fag

youtube.com/watch?v=yQeHVUtxsds
It's about an hour and 30 minutes in.

didn't we just have this thread hours ago?
just stop you fucking leaf

1:36:34

Sargon still wear that kekistani shirt in public? embarrassing

The same thing that happened to British loyalists. They're going to go to their home country or Canada. Otherwise... bat things might happen.

nice try jim
it's real

What a cancerous edgelord. Thank god I don't play vidya and was never exposed to this garbage movement.

It completely expected it, honestly. I just wanted to have a bit of fun when they admit they don't care about a person's rights if they're a not white.

it's hubris. sargon's mad with egomania, the only people who don't see it are his orbiters who no longer view him rationally. all the evidence is on that stream between him and metokur.
>[condescending backwards compliment]
>[laughing constantly when nothing is funny]
>[getting pathetically helped out by an orbiter when tripped up in stupid argument]
>[more laughing]
>[more laughing]
>[strawman]
>[strawman]
>cutting off opponent four words into their response to your 45 second condescending explanation of the finer points of liberalism
>[strawman]
>[more laughing]

I really hate that he claims he's digging into internet drama but hasn't acknowledged that CRP is a mexican raper and has to be deported.

This guy hit the nail on the head.

as far as fighting the fight, he's free to take it from which ever angle that he wishes, unlike those hivemind SJWs who pretty much have mind melted into a giant pile of poo, though yeah, he's doing it at his own peril

Why is he so strong? I wish I had muscles like that.

soyboy

Jim's goal has always been simple: laugh at retards on the Internet. If Sargon doesn't want to be laughed at by Jim, then Sargon should stop acting like a retard on the Internet.

>Sargon
>honest

Sargon is afraid cheekyvideos.net/

hes lost his fucking mind at this point. always some issues with him and always leaned towards skepticish retardation, but now hes become the caricature of himself. he needs to step down and allow better and more honest content creators to take his place.

He is a Michigander, very distinct accent. You can really hear it it certain words like "dragon" where he says it like "draaygon". Plus, he also mentioned it in a few videos where he was being teased in the comments for it back when he was Internet Aristocrat.

KEK

>What's pols opinion of Sargon of Akkad?

There's two opinions here on Sargon. There's Sup Forums's opinion and """"Sup Forums's"""" opinion.

The former is real Sup Forums and have been supporters of Sargon from the beginning. Because before Sargon, there was no right in this decade after 2008.

That's how the insane SJW left came into being. There was nobody left to oppose them before Sargon. Sargon was the first, and single-handedly fought the first successful delaying action and show how the right can win again and how to do it.

>TLDR
Before Sargon the right was what the left is today. Hyper sensitive, always offended, censor happy losers.

Sargon created the new right/alt right. He showed us how to win by mocking and ridiculing the left.

THIS is the real story.

Shut up Jim. You were good as IA, your faggotry after getting blown by your gook gf and then coming back and trying to win people back over again exposed you a spineless fucking beta.

You're trying too hard Tiny.

>has more his wifes children than you
literally cuck

Because he wants you guys to give him more views / dosh so he can split again.

This guy is the biggest attention whore of all time, like mental illness level. It's sad.

I think the relevance of ecelebs fizzled out after Trump actually gained power. There's honestly nothing to gain from them. At this point, you either like Trump or you don't. Nobody on the internet is going to convince you otherwise.

Jim is an idealist who took the black pill and became a cynic after seeing the world unwilling to save itself against the SJWs and instead saw it sell out. Hes protoman. So to shield himself from the disappointment of our unchanging degenerating cruel unfair and injust world he detaches himself and laughs at it all. Hahaha! Cant get hurt if I didnt care! Now hes 2cool4school and is detached from it all but on the inside he hides tears of bitterness. A tragic hero.

I've heard many from Wisconsin and Minnesota speak like that.

Yeah, a lot of the Midwestern blends. Starts to get more distinct like his the closer you get to the lakes and Canadian border.

Sargon is going to get BTFO by Mike and Richard next week, I can't wait. Mike Enoch killed those lefties the other day

I'm a proud ethno-liberalist btw

I know this is bait, but I have to call you a retard anyway.

Lol he should step down from YouTube should he. He's not a politician.
I don't watch even 1/8 of his stuff anymore but he still puts out good content.

>he still puts out good content.

too good to watch, apparently

>What's this guy's deal anyways
Jim81Jim is a 37 year old guy who keeps up with jewtube drama to keep feeling young

>Why is he now picking a fight with Sargon?
because he feels irl cringe when a 39 year old brit wants him to join his online klub /movement that's gonna change the world

>Is he controlled opposition?
in a way. he's bread and circus.

>What's his end game?
lulz

All Liberalists are ethnonationalists and vehemently anti-kike.

he literally said on stream he's from minnesota

>gonna change the world

>Be Sargoy of Cuckaad
>Go on Andy (Race)Warski livestream with Richard (controlled opposition) Spencer
>Spencer immediately destroys Sargon
>"Sargoy thinks he's smarter than what he really is"
>"Sargoy's autistic"
>"What color is Lawrence Fishburne?"
>Sargoy cracks- "Don't answer that question, it's a loaded question"
>Sargoy argues in bad faith with straw man arguments, disingenous statements, putting words into Spencers mouth and actively lying about what Spencer said.
>Murdoch Murdoch uploads a video starring Sargoy making fun of Sargons autism
>This breaks Sargoy completely, to the point he has an existential crisis
>Sargoy declares he is no longer a "youtube skeptic"
>Sargoy invents a new political party "liberalist"
>Sargoy goes full retard and has a nobody Jr. skeptic (Louis Le Vaux) bait Metokur into a livestream, this is Le Vaux's test of manhood, to get his wings- so to speak, to become a full youtube skeptic.
>Metokur has no idea who Louis Le Vaux is but agrees to chat with him in his live stream
>Sargon is seen as soon as Mr Metokur enters the livestream in telling Louis Le Vaux what to say to Metokur
>Metokur calls out Sargoy and tells him to be a fucking man and get in the livestream and stop using the nobody as a puppet
>Sargon enters the livestream acting like he has no idea what Metokur is talking about
>After some back and forth Metokur figures out what is happening, when Sargoy asks him about personal stuff/videos Metokur has been doing
>Metokur asks Sargon straight up if he has had people watching him
>Sargon admits it, and says he may have some information that he can release to the internet that Metokur may not want (Doxx on Metokur) through thinly veiled threats
>After Metokur leaves, Sargoy is heard patting himself on the back with the nobody (le vaux) openly sucking his dick and calling metokur a coward for not being autistic.
This shit is hilarious. Please continue.

Skeptics pls respond.

Sargon has always been about the shekels. Remember when he had to quit his day job to take up GG full time? Oh wait, he never had a day job. And his full-time GG activism didn't do more than raise patreon bucks and send views to his channel.

That wasn't private. It was aired live on his internet autistocrat channel. I recall that stream because that's the one where that moron King of Sup Forums couldn't stop spilling his spaghetti.

>being black is the same as treason
the absolute state of the alt-right

He's a spineless "too cool to have an opinion" type. Obviously Sup Forums drones love him

jim is an asshole. but at least he's funny

>What's this guy's deal anyways? What's his end game?

He doesn't have one. He's just a very unpleasant person whose filled with anger and likes to take it out on others. I've never once heard him talk positively about anything or anyone. He's just an asshole.

>arguing with nihilists
not even once. he and destiny would make cute sophist pair: both putting opinions to others mouth, constructing false narratives in their head and bickering about minuscule details