Reminder that France is the most KEKED country in Europe. They're not even allowed to take paternity tests

Reminder that France is the most KEKED country in Europe. They're not even allowed to take paternity tests.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3265633/Over-babies-born-UK-no-longer-white-British.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Right, and you guys don't even have freedom of speech

U wot m8

We have someone facing prison for teaching a dog to zieg heil to annoy his gf

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER.
You happy now?

M8 your government controls what you're allowed to masturbate to, while your police enable the rape of your women.

Paternity tests are not legal in france. Getting one can result in a prison sentence and a 15k fine.

M8, your country is 56% white and will be majority shitskin.

That is fucked. I am not sure France is as cucked as somewhere like Germany or Sweden but I definitely would say they have a very fucked up situation. Their "cultural enrichment" is extra violent and scummy.

wew I just looked this up and it's actually true. I don't even understand what the crime could be construed as. Taking DNA from your child without your wife's permission? How does this make sense?

How is that possible?

The argument is that it will destroy french families. A father is not defined by his biology, but by the role he plays in your life. According to the French government.

kind of. thanks user

France is being punished by curse of TurĂ¡n because of Trianon.As are every one of you.All of you will become nigger and muslim, then we'll reconquer your land from them and will make Trianon-day a national holiday.

>haha you're more fucked than I am

M8 coal burning in your country is worse than ours
And in the young generation you are not too far from le 56%

So why not make the law that a father can't leave a family if he realizes it's not his kid? It sounds like a father just can't run a very basic, non-invasive medical test on his kid. Has this ever been enforced with actual prison?

>And in the young generation you are not too far from le 56%
Cite some stats.
Everyone under 25 in your country is less than 56% as a group.

> Butthurt Hungarian
Why of all countries that lost WWI and WWII are Hungarians by far the most butthurt?

Geci

Brilliant pic that sums up pol dick measuring threads ty

I doubt that

stop wasting time on france
we are trying to save sweden and germany

the absolute cuckoldry

Removed the text for universality

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3265633/Over-babies-born-UK-no-longer-white-British.html (3 years ago, so now it's probably the number of non whites, since this doesn't include whites from elsewhere in europe which is 10%, also keep in mind this does not include the fuckload of recent immigrants and people that come which are mostly young from age 15-30, neither does it include migration rates from non-white countries which have not stoped)

I just wrote a strongly worded letter to your counsel.

10/10

>daily mail
user, I...

fuck you, france > sweden, germany, potatoland

Nothing wrong with the DM

It's from a fucking study idiot, that one was the only one that didn't beat around the bush

wew lads

>anglosphere re-union photo

They try so hard to keep us apart

>meanwhile the land of the free is 56% amerimutt
>land of the free becomes universal joke
>be UK
>commit suicide by islam&niggers
>be france
>be germany
>be russia
>commit suicide by HIV&alcohol
>V4 strong as ever
>Slovaks and czechs want to be under hungarian influence again
>romania wants into V4
>Trump sucks Polands dick
>be me, butthurt hungarian
>grow up never seeing a single nigger
>can send 8y old kid alone to school
>can walk in the park at night
Yes,im butthurt,faggot.

Mom Dad stop fighting!

realy touches my spaghet

>I don't even understand what the crime could be construed as

Resisting cuckoldry, cowardice, or behaving like a man is considered very, very anti-French. They are fiercely nationalistic in their core values, so long as you remain a coward, a traitor, or a cuck.

Well you have a jew problem as well
And Soros and shit
and many people in your population are leftist you don't have absolute minority. And you have a women-liking-asians problem. And maybe you don't have them now but if the West falls you will have the same problems in 15 years and/or fall yourselves. It's your problem too

The 14 woofs

Friendly reminder that you can get a paternity test approved in special courts.
Alternative is to send illegal test samples to labs in Spain or Switzerland.

Don't know if anyone has been charged under this law, but a few thousand people take the illegal route just to skip the snail paced bureaucracy route each year.

#JusticeforBuddha

You guys are all cucked by us