Shinmai maou no testament

Why is Chisato Hasegawa the best nurse in all of anime?

she is also the BEST CAKE :)

she can nurse my dick anytime

What happened to it? Are you ok?
If it looks serious I advise you to seek medical attention quickly.

She is literally a goddess :)

All i know is this series is coming to an end, next volume will be the last :(

Why was this never animated? >_

Perfect ass, im in love

I would've loved it if a twist had happened if Chisato really was the villain the whole time, we need more female villains who fall for young dick.

Does anyone else feel that we got robbed in the S2 OVA? Should've been purely about Basara and Zest like how the first season was about Basara and Chisato.

Because she actually gets her man. It was also helpful that the author panders to sensei fags.

This would have been great. Zest is best.

wait they actually fuck?

Yeah, would've been a nice contrast. We could've had Yuki and Miou be in the last episode since we see them constantly throughout the entire series. Zest is great but gets little screen time and it would've been nice.

Yuki>Miou

What are the chances Yen Press picks this up or is it too lewd to be licensed in English?

From what we know Chisato is the only one Basara has actually dicked thoroughly, various times. The others he has fooled around with a lot but I don't think he's penetrated.

He hasn't dicked her at all. Only one he dicked was Mio while with Chisato he stopped because her hymen was her G-spot.

All of the girls are going to get dicked and creampied.

Basara fucked mio in the latest volume but in the last volume the mc will fuck all his girls

Which of the testaments would you enter into a threesome with? Hard mode: No Chisato and Zest.

I'd go for Yuki and Chisato. Or maybe Maria's mother and sister.

We need a season 3

maybe now the author can go back and finish his better series

Thats hot

Anybody know when Baka tsuki will get back to translating for testament?

BEST OVA in that whole series

The author said that volume 11 is going to be the last volume of the Shinmai main series. This leaves the door open for additional side stories and SoL spinoffs.

I was talking about hagure yusha

>Hard mode: No Chisato and Zest.
I'm not playing this game then.

Yuki and Celis or Riara and Maria's sister.

>season 3 never

:

ZESTO
E
S
T
O

SOMEBODY POST THE DAMN BATHROOM WEBM

Please do

If it's any consolation in the latest volume the girls did think of Chisato as a villain of sorts until she came clean to them about everything that happened and her relationship with Basara.

>Chisato comes clean about her relationship with Basara to the others
How did they react? I bet that was a fun scene

I can't help but think this is NTR

Yuki > Kurumi > Maria > Maria's Mother > Mio > Chisato > Mao's Sister > Zest

That's straight up vanilla sex