Is Canada a Shithole?

Is Canada a Shithole?

Obviously, because they are not 100% like the good countries.

It's actually the dingle berry from our shithole these days

Yes

No
Canada has indoor plumbing
If your country doesn't have indoor plumbing, it's a literal shithole

Yes

I'm a dual citizen, Born and raised in the states. I've lived in Canada for over 10 years, and you couldn't pay me to move back to the US. Just being honest.

It could be a really nice place to live in if it wasn't constantly being fucked over by the Liberals. They ruin everything they touch.

Shitburb more like

More of a glory hole.

>wipes with the leaf

More of a glory hole.

Minimum wage just increased to $14/h! I love this country!

Dual citizen here: it's exactly the same, minus the free speech and natural gun rights. Stay poor, Ontariofag

Now realize that the Canadian dollar is 75% what the US dollar is. Now realize that you pay nearly twice what we do in taxes. Your minimum wage is basically just over 8USD/hr

Plenty of free speech and gun rights, with common sense. I'm doing fine financially, thanks for the concern though. screw Ontario.

lmao

Wait, didn't Donald Trump say that the US was the most taxed country in the world????????

Wrong, after conversions it's $11.24 US Dollar per hour. You mad burger-bro?

The net result being that you just cost your employer about 110 beaver bucks more a week and your taxes are going to eat up 65% of that increase. Oh and if you're a shitty employee you're going to lose your job.

Big win.

My employers are just fine. Why should I care if shit employees aren't worth the new minimum wage?

I'm going to work now. Enjoy your low wages, Americucks.

Nice Country, but it is ran by a liberal cuck

yes

White population is getting replaced with ugly rich foreigners...other than that...it is what it is.

Crime rate is low.
People are still nice.
Living and housing is expensive.
Women are feminist.

Whattya gonna do?

And then there are heating bills and surcharge on all food products. You're obviously missing massive chunks of the equation.

Yes.

There is at least 1 shooting a week in Toronto. All with smuggled black market guns of course.

Bitch thought she was in the mart.

As a Canadian, I believe that a lot of the country has turned into a shithole. I'd say Saskatchewan is the least shithole out of all the provinces. Toronto and Vancouver are biggest shitholes

>he fell for the tax meme
People like you are fucking retarded.
“Hurrrrrr I never work overtime because all it does is make me pay more taxes”
Stay poor part-time fag
Btw I’m from Toronto

Haha! Just do the math. Go to the CRA website and figure out the difference. If I'm paying someone and its going to cost me an extra 20%, I'm sure as shit going to get another 20% productivity.

I mean I just assumed thats who we were talking about the whole time, but I guess it was Haiti or something though?

Yes stay away you fucktards. We dont want you, we dont need you.

t. puddlejumper

Well according to Executive Order 41, yes...Canada is a shithole.