Woman hate thread

Friendly reminder a sex doll has 500+ followers on instagram
instagram.com/celestina_monkey/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e3e-YkM8cfw&list=PLOIHJk_0k1U0_Xw-67gyTKZjsMFcnAX9x
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A robot with AI skills on instagram, even a sex bot, is still more interesting and full of personality than a real girl's instagram.

Go home user, it's time to leave the internet for today...remember what women are

Related to women hate

There is a youtube channel that uses sex dolls to turn 2D anime girls into 3D waifus.
Its called Waifu Workshop
Watch it, its hilarious!

youtube.com/watch?v=e3e-YkM8cfw&list=PLOIHJk_0k1U0_Xw-67gyTKZjsMFcnAX9x

>remember what women are
Youre right. We need artificial wombs and sex androids ASAP!

It's rather sad that it has to come to this.

But this is the price that they must pay.

>sex androids
You mean gynoids you faggot

whatever, as long as it makes a decent sandwich, presses the button of the washing machine and sucks my dick.

>press wrong button
>sucks your sandwich
>launders your dick

>Kontakthof in Vienna
Interesting

fucking lmao

You all are a cancer on the youth.

you schluchtenscheisser are pathetic

That's all fixed in System Update 1.02, and they now allow for Ubuntu support so I can spend 18 hours coding a simple voice recognition macro and have her call my mailman a nigger.
Worth it.

t.roastie

that makes me so sad ha ha

What bothered me most about this is that is takes her forever to get up and as she processed the situation, she didn't do much to stop it. It was a light jog to the situation and an ineffective kick.

liek if you cri evertiem

>"""schluchtenscheisser"""
>schwitzzer

i never had a reason to create an instagram account, until now

Someone give me a rundown of this kek?

If that's the whore doll, she's cute.

L4D3 leak, they combine the witch, boomer and tank. Lazy screen writing imho

If that was just some random guy that was the greatest thing of all time.

imagine being the poor cuck that has to wash all the cum from her pockets

>Weak white men are the problem
>Its not my fault I'm a lazy useless slut with no maternal instincts I simply haven't found a man who can discipline me
>But don't you ever hit a woman, that is never acceptable and is a felony
I would gladly get married, if women had zero legal rights.

My doll is arriving in less than a month.
I've wanted one since I was a teen, now 10 years later I'm actually going to own one.
I have very mixed feelings about it, but yolo.

with a thread like this I expect there to be women complaining about muh wahmen rights but I think Sup Forums has literally driven away all female users with the combined autism of a thousand suns

that webm! Good goy
>hand rubbing intensifies

Ohhh art you say?

They do have to much control, but MGTOW is a faggot move, literally pussiying out. Find a better class of women.

That subtle face of instant regret

> roastie detected.
Fuck bitches, Tyrone can deal with all of them. I want my bitchbot 5000

>MGTOWED
kek
I'd guess so.
Not even a bad thing desu.

Hate threads are bait threads

>remember what women are
Tools for sex, but no longer the lovely beings to go to war for.

You mean
>remember what women are meant to be
:'(

Good.

Women don't have any power here since mods don't give them power by censoring misogyny. They're nothing but emotional children whining about /pol users and using their ineffective hole arguments

We can afford to hate niggers. We can afford to hate jews. We can't afford to hate women.

We need every White man to love, protect, and raise children with a White woman. We are the stronger gender. Buck up, find a woman, and bring her under your control. You ancestors tamed ravenous nature. You can tame a woman.

checked

its always fun to see my OC get reposted
cheers user

>Find a better class of women.
There is no better class of women
>Go to church
All churches are full of "reformed" sluts.
>Its okay that I had premarital sex, Jesus will forgive me
>Only god can judge me
>You think women should stay at home raising kids? What about my psychology degree?

>REEE SLIDE THREADS
I have never been given an example of an important topic actually being slid.

>We are the stronger gender.
Men with guns will show up at your house to enforce your wifes rights
Fine work.

As of , I am obligated to call you a nigger.

Dude I was there in your thread on Christmas day, I ordered my doll later that night. It's coming soon.
Thanks for making me take the leap user.

>thousand cock stare
No thanks

>0:20
I think I can see when her anus winks

>thousand cock stare
just like the real thing, user :D

>Men with guns will show up at your house to enforce your wifes rights
This. The "LOL just control your wife" logic is fucking retarded when any meaningful form of discipline is considered a felony. Not to mention modern women have zero maternal instincts and are all used up whores by the time they graduate high school. If you want a pure girl you can mold into a perfect wife either hang out around middle schools or adopt a 12 year old and marry her in six years.

lol
>marrying some vietnamese bitch who looks 20 years older than you

Congrats! Hope you enjoy it! Remember that black clothing stains TPE and when you pick it up, fold her into a sitting position and never lift with your back.

I understand

I think I would shoot that woman before I shot the dogs. Then I would shoot the dogs.

>what is positive conditioning?
you mgtows are really stupid

Thanks man, will do. I plan to wash all her clothes 3-4 times beforehand too. I read a bunch of shit about washing it with corn starch and all that, do you do that, is it worth it, or will it stay in good shape if you aren't damaging it or putting it in dirty/dusty areas?

Kek wills it
I completely agree
But we should seek the traditional, beautiful women and let the sjw leftist genes disolve with the nigger gene pool

>Just give your wife a massage when she doesn't cheat on you and murder your kids
Discipline doesn't work without some stick. What if your wife is behaving amorously around other men? What if your wife is being a negligent mother? What if your wife is acting like a whore on social media?

So what is the deal.
Is MGTOW completly rational albeit cynical response to completely skewed male-female dynamic these days
or Hebrew merchant ploy to even further destroy said mechanic.

1 honest question, please answer:
How old are you? You are anonymous so be honest.

>So what is the deal.
MGTOW is just a set of facts.
Then, based on these facts you choose your own way.
For some reason the redpill on female nature is the hardest red pill to take because most men were raised to ABSOLUTELY worship the pussy.

>what if you marry a bad person
i dont know user you shouldve found out she was a ho beforehand
also how is your toy a solution to any of that

>posting Tenda Spencer comics

Yes, you want to apply corn starch to the skin because TPE is a super porous material and will easily pick up lint/dirt/etc. Corn starch keeps the TPE smooth and non-sticky but unfortunately it also comes off easily so you need to reapply regularly.

When I want to do a deep clean, I use a microfiber cloth with a mix of water and a mild anti-bacterial soap and just wipe down everything.
After it's dry, I reapply corn starch all over.

Also, if you notice the skin getting dry, that means you need to rejuvenate it with mineral oil. I haven't had to do this yet, but, vaseline or mineral oil should do the trick.
Don't use anything silicon based with TPE.

would bang desu

>cant make waifu wear sexy black lingerie leather stuff
fugg

>i dont know user you shouldve found out she was a ho beforehand
Your whole "solution" was to train your wife to not be a useless whore. Considering all women are whores your ideas seem fanciful.
>also how is your toy a solution to any of that
A doll won't have an affair, bear another man's child, or divorce you and take half your shit. Considering the divorce rates in the US vary from 40-80% depending on region this seems like a superior investment. If you really want kids either adopt or get a surrogate to bear your child.

almost everyone is a ho
we all have instincts you just find someone who can keep them in check and you can trust them
women nature is just slightly different from male but not that much
i get that in many of your countries middle and lower class women are all trash so i get your mgtowing then

>i get that in many of your countries middle and lower class women are all trash so i get your mgtowing then
>Many
>Middle and lower class
I think you mean all of our women, lower, middle, and upper class. Unless you consider women like Sarah Silverman classy women who are marriage material.

>men tired of female bullshit
>buy a sex doll and an artificial womb
>fuck the doll whenever and when the jews come screeching about saving the huwhite race put a baby or two in the incubator
>men now accomplish even more as they don't grovel around women's feet in hopes of companionship
>low quality men(orbiters) suddenly man up as they realise what stupid shit they were doing
And what exactly is wrong with this ? Only supreme fedoralords are against it because "muh women can do no wrong" , remember, if you can make the opposite gender think of an alternative to your only biological job, you must be a horrible gender to begin with. I mean, imagine being so unlikable, so boring that men think "good lord, fuck women lets just make a robot and call it a day, cant deal with this shit" .

you're right. fuck, i have been living in front of computers since wolfenstein 3d and this is the first time i was ever intrigued by instagram on a whim.

>Your whole "solution" was to train your wife to not be a useless whore. Considering all women are whores your ideas seem fanciful.
nono i meant training to not be annoying and to do her part for the household, the ho part must be checked before

>a doll blablabla
some women are good companions not just fucktoys
i pity you guys wont know your society its pretty fucked
i have some friends in the states and i know your plight sorry for making fun of your toy
the solution i can give you is get out of the big city and look for a plain girl with values they are out there

oy vey, who could possibly be behind this?

Why

Essentially this. Men can afford to wait. Buy a sex doll and focus on self improvement. If women collectively improve than you can get married, but don't jump into marriage because "muh white race needs me."

Besides it isn't like MGTOWs would save the white race, they would individually only have 1-3 children each even if they did find a perfect wife.

That's some niche-level shit user... y-you dont happen to be a subscriber do you?

nah you missunderstand me
girls of highclass conservative families dont always rebel and are most of the time good girls
ok they wouldve had a couple of guys before
but wont cheat and will upstand family values

>500+ followers

I have 500 followers and I use the app once a month. Fucks sake niggers.

yea the jew debt ridden economy has a general limit to the children avg white ppl can have

>the ho part must be checked before
And you do that how? By just not dating 99.999% of women?
>some women are good companions not just fucktoys
I have legitimately never met a woman who I respect.
>i pity you guys wont know your society its pretty fucked
MGTOW know their society is fucked, that's why they are opting out.
>the solution i can give you is get out of the big city and look for a plain girl with values they are out there
They really aren't. As I said if you want a pure girl hang out around middle schools like a creepy pedophile. The average girl loses her virginity at 14.

>I have 500 followers
How many kids you got?
How many guys you fucked?

it's probably a fetish to be catered to, where someone will probably pay to clean her

replace hate with envy and youll be set

Where can I buy a doll.....

Asking....asking for a friend....

>yea the jew debt ridden economy has a general limit to the children avg white ppl can have
Except it has nothing to do with the Jews or economics, this is universal. The US, Germany, Sweden, Serbia, Russia, Ukraine, Finland, Mongolia, Czechia, Bulgaria, Spain, Italy, Canada, Australia. Every single one of them has a birth rate below replacement levels. The only white majority country on the planet with a positive birth rate is France.

why would intelling and attractive women feel bad that you lot of outcasts cant have sex
youre delusional

women are a meme

and we all know that the more your hate it- the stronger it grows

learn to love them

learn to make OC with them

I'm not even suprised, since the channel is led by men.

nice trips of hopelessness
my friend come to terms that the girl will be "used" this doesnt mean she is a ho
many girls are lying cheating bitches but not all im serious
on the respect argument what do you mean exactly?
never met a financially responsible girl? a girl that doesnt sleep arround? a girl that even if shes not cultured can have a conversation and learn? thats open to ideas? that might have her stupid girl hobbies but doesnt shove them up your ass and lets you have your own?