Uranium One Indictments Being Unsealed

justice.gov/opa/pr/former-president-maryland-based-transportation-company-indicted-11-counts-related-foreign

This was the lowest guy on the totem pole—the truck transportation owner.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CmwRQqJsegw
youtube.com/watch?v=9kWNyI-wFO8
youtube.com/watch?v=GyQ6rpqV_uY
youtube.com/watch?v=rg12DQhwTgg
youtube.com/watch?v=2mr7T3ndwDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Interesting

bump

bump

>Indicting a business owner for trying to make money

Is this the storm the boomers are so excited about?

page 1 to page 5 in 3 secconds or less, or your shekels back.

>boomer
nigger.

Shillin’ hard. Slide-bump.

this to be honest.

I am getting excited! Please, please let this be the start of the massive hammer that needs to drop!

satan even agrees. (nothing on the front page has over 200 replys)

bump

Bizzump

youtube.com/watch?v=CmwRQqJsegw

i know it's illegal to pay bribes to get a contract in the U.S but it's also illegal to do it for foreign contracts? That's fucking stupid

2018 will be a good year

mueller is not /our guy/, ((((shillfaggot))))

Relevant

It's n-nothing

>Boomer
You guys should really stop using this word so often.

Yes, yes he is.

Proofs
Bamp

I think he means he isn't brocks goy.

You'll see.

No, he's not.
He is the literal embodiment of the DC swamp.

He hand picked the worst of the worst anti Trump agents to go after Trump. He's a sworn blood brother to comey. He's neck deep in Hillary's uranium one mess. He's a corrupt federal agent, supported by swampy congress critters.

He won't win, but he's not one of the good guys.

This

Q user WAS RIGHT

HANNITY WAS RIGHT

RUSH WAS RIGHT

ALEX JONES WAS RIGHT

Bump

>implying he wasn't flipped and pardoned in secret

Everyone in that room other than him knows he's a fucking moron

Checked. Enjoy a bump for truth.

That's a retarded thing to think.
He was never charged, so he can't have been pardoned.

bump

You can get pardoned for things you weren't charged with.

You're right. He couldn't have been formally pardoned without formally being charged, but it's likely that he offered support in exchange for not being charged when evidence that he was complicit arises. Similar to what Sessions and Flynn did except they weren't dirty.

Who filed the indictment?

bump

this

The DOJ. Look at the names in the second paragraph

same mark lambert?

goto 2:35 for talk about mark and his background.

STOP POSTING REAL NEWS REEEE

And if it was Mueller would he file under the DoJ?

he was hired/appointed by the DOJ?
so i would say yes.

Bump

Uranium One is separate from FBI/DOJ spying on Trump which is different from the Clinton email investigation which is different from the Clinton Foundation Investigation. It's possible they're all part of one big investigation but I'm not sure exactly where Mueller fits in. He's one of the good guys, though.

yeah same guy

youtube.com/watch?v=GyQ6rpqV_uY

>Uranium One
is Mueller going to indict himself?

Somehow i think that there are too many stooges at the DoJ to run a competent investigation and not leak like a siv.

The uranium Mueller flew to Russia is seperste from Uranium One but he was FBI director during the time.

Mueller's team is something like 40 people strong. Each of those investigations would probably have a team of similar strength. The DOJ has tens of thousands of employees and the vast majority of them have nothing to do with these investigations. The people who are had to have been vetted before they started.

Bamp

PLEASE FOR FUCKS SAKE WE NEED JUSTICE!

FIIIIIINNNNNNNAAAAAALLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY
WEEEEE
BEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNN

Bump, don't let this slide!

This is it boys, it's happening

8999 sealed indictments remain!

What, all those jackbooted wagecucks? None of them make more than $227k a year

So we got this today and the fake news awards wednesday. This could be fun. I hope they nail some more people this weekend.

If Mueller was a good guy he wouldn't have stacked his team with the faggots behind the Russia collusion and anti Trumpers. This guy isn't a good guy. There was no flipping, just rats trying to save their own ass and trying to dig up dirt against Trump.

That's exactly what I would do if I wanted to get rid of someone, I would work with them. That way I have all of the data required to remove them. The enemy of my enemy is not my friend.

8999 indictments remain

8999 indictments

Take one down, pass it around,

8998 indictments remain

bump

His team is stacked with people that needed to be isolated. They wanted all the most corrupt people kept together where they could be investigated. Insurance policy texts anyone? 1.2 million documents were just given to Congress by the DOJ Inspector General who has been running his own investigation into the politicization of the DOJ and FBI for the last year. They'll be available to the public on Monday.

Seems like a couple of scared people around.
Interesting information like this can stay a bit higher up.
Who's next lads? How many will fall? Did Mueller make a deal?
Good times!

Sounds like fantasy to me. This guy was Comey's mentor, covered up 9/11, and was part of Uranium One. Not only that, the whole debacle started because Comey leaked shit and Rosenstein decided to investigate "Russia." This is dirty shit, not some clean and squeaky fantasy where Mueller is the magic fairy who gathered up all the bad guys. Next thing you guys are going to tell me that Comey is also our guy, and not a fucking weasel who's out for petty vengeance.

yep

bump

Bump

Now there's a report I look forward to reading, good or bad

Comey was in on this the whole time too. Comey intentionally leaked the memos for a special prosecutor to be appointed. Coincidentally the day before Comey was fired he was interviewed by Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=rg12DQhwTgg

youtube.com/watch?v=2mr7T3ndwDk

in boomers we trust

unsealed

Just blew a bunch of mud out my shithole.
Who wants a cookie?

bump

>implying he wasn't flipped
I will flat out say he wasn't flipped.

He is a lifelong swamp creature who covered for swamp monsters. He did so willingly, and took the SC job willingly.

He tied his horse to that wagon long ago. There is no redemption for him

> /mueller/ is one of the good guys
No he's fucking not.

This meme needs to die. All it does is lend support to a swamp creature whose job it is to fuck Trump

I'm pretty sure it's a bunch of jews who think its hilarious to toy with the goyim

Yeah, now I know you're full of bullshit. Guy is a weasel of the worst kind, the sort of self righteous asshole who's only out for his own power, but deludes himself that anything he does is the right thing.

Why wouldn't he flip if the other option is to spend the rest of his life in jail and he never wanted to do what he did in the first place?

All the big guns are coming out for the 2018 elections. Prepare for 2016 levels of shit flinging again.

>All the big guns are coming out for the 2018 elections.

Why are you talking about elections that are months away when we're on the precipice of the greatest happening of all time.

IT BEGINS

Except Mueller worked with rats all his life....in fact his job was to cover for them and protect them.

Throughout his entire career he never took them down.

There is no reason to believe anything about that changed, except wishful thinking

Because this "storm" will last all year long and the Dems will probably lose every seat up for grabs as a result.

>insurance policy texts
Those took place before Mueller, and was released by the OF.

None of that had to do with mueller...except that he thought them good enough to be on his team

Amazing they all have Clinton as the central figure. If she’s not indicted and convicted for anything, this country is lost.

Interesting to say the least, especially the timing of it.

>There is no reason to believe anything has changed
You forgot to mention that Trump was elected and the first Uranium One indictment was just unsealed. Maybe for a second accept the hypothesis that Trump is actually different and examine the evidence?

Mueller removed his from his team when those were discovered and chained to a desk in the FBI's HR department to be looked after

She will be. I think there'll be selective leaks that form the narrative that the only option is to lock her up.

>Dems
Do you understand that you're a shill? This isn't about D or R. This isn't about politics. This is about the law and the constitution and maintaining our country's sovereignty. This is the enemy within and it's not just the Dems.

Honestly thought you faggots were nothing but schizo's and boomer morons until this.

Honestly first bit of evidence that Mueller isn't (((their goy)))

>Mueller was innocent!
Mueller is a grown man who made his own choices.

You don't help the bad guys for 35 years without being a bad guy yourself.

He wasn't held hostage at gunpoint every second for the last 35 years. If he was a good guy he had 35 years to show it. He didn't.

You believe in a fantasy that fails any logic test

>he was one of the worst Americans alive for 35 years, but it was against his will!
Fucking no

It's not just Dems but because of the Clintons the reputation of pretty much all of them is fucked. I don't really like the word Republican, but the "Republicans" who will win won't be RINOs. More like Tea Party/Freedom Caucus people. People who will advance Trump's non-partisan agenda.

He's not innocent but I don't blame him for being fearful to stand up to what must've seemed like an invincible machine under Bush and Obama

Have a bump op

Plus you didn't refute the point. Even if he was a bad guy, flipping for immunity is still a more attractive option than going to jail.

>you forgot to mention Trump was elected!

So Trump's election magically turns bad people good?

Guess there's no reason to investigate Hillary or Obama because Trump's victory has the special power to turn swamp creatures into good guys.

Absolute retard-level logic

Bumping for a hero.

See

>Mueller removed him from the team!
Think this through: do you think Mueller put Strzok on the team without knowing what kind of agent he is?

So Mueller was ok with having a corrupt POS like Strzok on his team.

What Mueller was NOT ok with was having everyone KNOW that he hired corrupt pieces of shit.

His real crime, in Mueller's eyes, is that he didn't maintain opsec and he allowed himself to be found out.

>found out
Almost Jewish, eh

Everyone on Mueller's team is corrupt. That's why they're on the team. They're being kept together and monitored. Strozok had to be "removed" (he's currently assigned to the FBI's HR department) but all of them are on the team awaiting indictment.