>no connections to current political or financial system
>Christian?
What else Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UE6YouZrVIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be me

has to be a based black guy

to be a leader do you have to be homosexual Sup Forums?

>Das Fuherer

knowing a second language because its cringe worthy when people who dont speak german say "das" like thats the only article in german

"You're gonna have a lot of imperfect allies"

We don't demand perfection, just obedience to the one

Of the stars and the deep waters, that's it

is Tyler (brad) one of us?

>Heroic
>a-political, beyond ideology

An oldfag

nope, that dude was the definition of Anarchist. he didnt give shit about any race or land like here in pol

Tyler would be considered a fellow traveller
Brad is about as based as a major actor in Hollywood can be though, which relative to us, is still extremely bluepilled

He is not that old, and the dude was top tier

It was the only thing that missed in f club, that identity part, but their organization was still pretty fashy

>It was the only thing that missed in f club, that identity part, but their organization was still pretty fashy

the only fashy similarity is that they called tyler sir and he was the leader. But fight club mentality was totatly againts "identity" calling everyone bio waste , thinking the world would be better going back to the stone age

None of you are capable of it, without it smelling of a LARP.

>eleventh avatar of Vishnu

You seem good however do you have any kind of accent

>You seem good however do you have any kind of accent
Yes. I'm from the part of Canada the trailer park boys are from

>the only fashy similarity is that they called tyler sir

No, also,all the organization they created, the fight by itself, sense of masculinity against betas and revolt against the modern world

Yes not completely our guy but if something like a "Fight Club" happened in real life, it would definitely be a positive development in a better direction. At the very least it was a denial of feminization as the quote from the movie accurately depicts modern men:

"an entire generation of men raised by their mothers"

Found him

youtu.be/UE6YouZrVIY

>sense of masculinity against betas and revolt against the modern world

nigga you just described like every politcal movement ever

You forgot
>edgy
though tbf you did imply it.

>BUT YET

DROPPED

the end game of tyler is the exact opposite of what a facist regime would want. A facist regime tries to advance human accomplishments and technology more so than others.

Tyler was an anarchist and wanted to return much simpler time, a time of hunter gatherers.

You need
> Understanding of political system and how to hack it
> Understanding of how to build companies and jobs, how to attract capital so your people can get better jobs
> Understand how to manage a movement or milita
> How to lead by example vs. dictatorship
> Learn the art of diplomacy
> Crush your enemies and hear the lamentations of their women, and then shitpost about your conquest

To your tents.

He literally had no endgame, the only goal was bucking the system.

Random user here. I plan on Launching a white advocacy group and assuring our people's return to power in the United States.

Aims will be
-secured political power in the USA
-Friendly relations with all white nations
-secured ethno locations within north America(may start out as just large settlements and evolve into entire states being ethno centrist)

-regular speeches

I myself am muscular, of good health and weight. Brown hair, blue eyes and 5 ft 8 inches tall. I own a few nicely tailored suits and practice my oratory skills daily. I believe passion in the voice is nessecary

Im not sure if it will be me. But I do know that SOMEONE will lead our people to the triumph in the coming years

I feel we need to take a page from the zaporozhian cossacks and rather then force Kekistan to exist, we need to form a consensus of what we want our "values" to enshrine and then meme that into reality

Then we need to draft or construct a SuperPAC which has some form of legal mechanism to ensure these ideas are funded in the real world as the first gen user's start to emerge and form a swarm/coalition

I think Identiarians had a good idea, but we need to find a way to "block chain" financing the movement to prevent astro turfing & gaslighting so that as we evolve over the next 10 years, if image boards become shilled, we are polymorphic enough and our funding conduits protected against enemy infiltrators / foreign agents

I am the supreme leader of pol

>what anime is this?
kek

ur a big giy

You srs? I don't see any abs there

Suck muh cock you pedantic dingo fucker

Good points
However, you don't technically need those things
you just need to know who the right people to council you on those things are and then hire them as advisors
Quality post though m8

Great qualities user
Good luck with all that, seriously
I intend on doing similar accept I don't want to return Canada to anything, but rather release ourselves from the Monarchy, which then destroys our constitution so we have to start anew and then make one more akin to the American constitution

>good looking
not required

Best of luck to you as well. I believe that young men like ourselves springing up can become figure heads for future generations of white teens and adults.

The spirit of our race always inflames during periods of unrest. We must be patient then tap into these emotions to reclaim, or in other cases, take power. Victory at last will be ours.

Imho honesty and the will of forsaking ones own fate should be one of the most important traits for a good leader. I don't really care if it's some autistic sperglord (Politics is more like DnD than it is cool kids club after all) or Brad Pitt 2.0.

>>good looking not required
You don't think?
I guess it's not a MUST, other qualities could help
But, shit can smell sweet if it's coming out of a good looking mouth, and women vote with their vaginas

>We must be patient then tap into these emotions to reclaim, or in other cases, take power.
Agree. I feel the wave coming and I intend on riding it.
In which way do you see yourself starting?
There is a premature mayoral race coming up in my municipality, so I'm thinking on running on the premise of turning my Island, Cape Breton which is part of Nova Scotia, into our own province. That's the major tenant of my platform.

I'm not saying it doesn't help but it's not a must. Hitler wasn't exactly good looking and arguably one of the greatest leaders of all time.

I'd back this shit. Come to think of it, most United Alberta (guys) would likely tag in for the lulz. Granted you would need a very creative way to transfer meme magic to work on maritime culture so the "little guy in the boat" gets and can meme your message to his friends.

> hi2u RCMPANON

>Hitler wasn't exactly good looking and arguably one of the greatest leaders of all time.
I agree, but with such civil unrest and radio instead of TV looks meant next to nothing
And like I said, definitely not a must, but a strong preference, because we have to deal with the woman vote, and having a good looking man advocating for women as mothers and homemakers will make the women actually go for it, whereas they'll rebel against a creepy looking dude, ya know what I mean?
But again, a true leader is the most important thing, no reason to make him step aside for a pretty boy.

Youre fucking retarded

I'll tell you what I'm not capable of, faggot

I live in Texas, but plan on moving to the Midwest(either Montana or Wyoming) and running as a mayor and recruiting young and older men alike to join a city wide white advocacy fraternity. From there I hope I get enough attention for haters to invite me on streams, news channels and places where I can spread my message. If we spring up at similar times, I will endorse you, and whoever else in the political climate has our views

no your not enoch powell or sir oswald mosley

>be me

Pretty boys are gunna be the poster boys.

As someone that lives in near completely white state that deals with outsiders moving here (mostly white) all I can say to you is respect the local populace and learn the local culture. Don't assume that it's the same as Texas.

I figure I could get Alberta and Quebec and The rest of The Maritimes, giving us six votes, but we need 7, Sask I'm thinking
I'm confident I could get the people of those provinces to support it, but getting the Premiers to agree may be a bit more tricky.

>Pretty boys are gunna be the poster boys.
Good thought
We can just get the pretty boys to sell the "sexist" parts of our respective agendas

Another suggestion would be to show handsome men married to decent wives that wear modest clothing, showing a happy white family, in a modest, yet nice home. I've seen the pic somewhere of a Germanic looking family, white picket fence, few kids, everyone smiling off into the distance. But it was a drawing, I'm talking rl people, families that are the ideal and should be promoted.