>Labour steps up harassment investigation into MPs Lewis and Hopkins
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42664917

>East coast rail costs taxpayer over £2bn corrupt deal with Virgin
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/east-coast-rail-route-bail-11830598
archive.is/MfnfF

>Chris Williamson on his resignation
unv.is/skwawkbox.org/2018/01/11/exclusive-williamson-on-his-resignation

>Fracking battle for Balcome : Caudrilla vs. the people
unv.is/leftfootforward.org/2018/01/fracking-is-back-in-balcombe-but-this-time-the-anti-fracking-movement-is-ready

>Britain continues to defy international law on Assange
unv.is/theguardian.com/media/2018/jan/10/julian-assanges-bid-for-diplomatic-status-rejected-by-uk-government

>House of Lords defies Leveson to constrain freedom of press
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5256841/Peers-deal-blow-plans-protect-freedom-Press.html

>Farage says "maybe" to 2nd referendum
unv.is/theguardian.com/politics/video/2018/jan/11/nigel-farage-backs-second-brexit-referendum-video

>Welsh tidal lagoon in limbo
unv.is/theguardian.com/environment/2018/jan/11/welsh-tidal-lagoon-project-in-limbo-government-indecision

>GCHQ caught shilling for war in Iran
unv.is/sputniknews.com/world/201801031060484534-uk-intelligence-agency-plotted-disruption-iran

>Patients dying in corridors in NHS crisis
unv.is/belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/uk/ae-waiting-targets-hit-14year-low-as-patients-die-prematurely-in-corridors-36477955.html

>Ex-criminal Joey Owens announces plot to return to Merseyside politics
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/ex-criminal-joey-owens-announces-14144010

>Ex-BNP chief claims Liverpool voters will listen to far right - despite being trounced last time
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/ex-bnp-chief-claims-liverpool-14145882

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MGn8gFXGFtY
youtube.com/watch?v=vqiePnTXpNE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_establishing_a_Constitution_for_Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=M3K-ZZVpHGc
youtube.com/watch?v=WyF8RHM1OCg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DSur4uPx4sg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Moloch?

I won't remember this, but who are you?

Breaking news.

Free JAFFA CAKES in this copy of The Daily Star.

what happened big guy?

>Ex-criminal Joey Owens announces plot to return to Merseyside politics
>Ex-BNP chief claims Liverpool voters will listen to far right - despite being trounced last time

Christ, hasn't already named the party yet and they're already on him.

user who was feeling down but is getting there, what did the thot do to you?

He's one of the five Gods of chaos. Him, Khorne (murder), Tzeentch ((())), Slaneesh (degeneracy), and nurgle (plague, pestilence and africa).

>have sex and beat the flu

Press 'F' for me.

It must be shit to have such an awful reputation that you destroy whatever movement you are a part of: Mark Collett etc

You and me both buddy
F

Lads, just talk to them. It's not hard

Nutcase moonbreak.
youtube.com/watch?v=MGn8gFXGFtY

Wtf is this autistic Moloch shit doing in Brit/pol/ tbqh

Even super clean cut people are eviscerated for even being right of UKIP.

The very short version was we were very much in love. Had met at uni and lived together from 2nd year. All very nice. She got a place for postgrad stuff at X, I got at Y, being an hour apart was fine then lol I cheated on you, let's stay together, oops I did it again. Let's just be friends while I spend six months tormenting you with detailed information about my single life.

Combine that with my dad reappearing in my life (20 odd years after vanishing) then dying in the dumbest way possible along with a few other things and I just broke.

Cheer your mum up. It's your responsibility to make her feel better about everything.

Tell us the story as though you were her. Tell us the story from her perspective and be honest.

I'm sorry mate - hope you've found comfort now

Honestly mate I don't think that's a terribly healthy excercise.

Because it pisses off The_Donald and /ptg/ cunts on this board.

I've seen this board go from fun - to tolerable - to dogshit in the space of two years.

lad...

Interesting. What did you do user?

Penguins.

Raising ghosts isn't a good idea.

Ok I get it now

>2016+2
>not owning a gladivs and scvtvm for home defence
it's like you losers actually enjoy getting stabbed by burglars

youtube.com/watch?v=vqiePnTXpNE

This music is oddly soothing. Thank you.

You're full of shit jacob
The truth is you hated that bitch.
You followed her and dragged into the car and then took her out to the moors.
She woke up and you smashed her face in with a socket wrench.

How does it feel to be from the most cucked country on earth, britfags? Feels good to be american.

We have God Emperor Trump, what do you have??

Yep lol! Must be shitty not having a good president and a MUSLIM MAYOR OF YOUR CAPITAL

lolololol

>meme flag

56%

Who is Jacob? I mean I'll be honest when I was drinking really badly I wished I'd done something like that. I hope other anons don't go through something like that.

Ha! Ikr!
Also, pic related is average Britmong family

...and then you stomped her.
You stomped her because she's a drunken whore and she treated you like shit.
You stomped her for all the years you had to take it.
You stomped her because you are such a weak fucking sister, Jacob.
And you wanted to erase all memory of it.
Go on. Try to deny it.

americans have a much purer autism

forgot to include image sorry guys LOL

Here they come lads! The mutts are on the march! Don't give them an inch! Don't let them touch you!

>2nd referendum
>the traditional EU 2nd time the right answer vote wins

you didn't seriously think it wouldn't happen to us just because we're not a small country?

disconnect yourself from these things otherwise you'll go insane

>Meet nice girl
>Produce Grandchildren for her
>They get raped by Pakis
>Good job Steerpike

We both know that your children wouldn't be groomed

>if they touch me
the cheek of it, i don't think a simple touch beyond the burgers could effect me t o want to trump them basicllyt s

We are a small country though. Impoverished, irrelevant and powerless.

I've long since been broken away from ever being a normie.

Also I've basically been called an honorary virgin because I haven't had sex in 10 years.

I get the impression it would help enormously if I'd played or heard of whatever game you're on about.

That this isn't more commonly known among the population is very sad.

>It is not possible to describe! Mutt after Mutt poured through the portal that opened above Mexico City. It was beyond belief, worse than the blackest nightmare. So many people were snatched into darkened corners or horribly corrupted. It became more and more difficult to breathe. The stench was overpowering. It was dark and all of us tried to leave the city with inconceivable panic. People who had been drained of their whiteness and those already beginning the transformation were trampled upon, women and children were left or snatched up out of our hands by Los Ogros. The basket with our twins covered with white power symbols was snatched up out of my mother's hands and we were pushed into alleyways by the people behind us. We saw the defiled street, the falling ruins and the terrible shartstorm. My mother covered us with black cloth she found in a bin.

>"We saw terrible things: our fellow whites screaming as almost uncountable hordes of mongrels fell upon them, pieces of arms and legs, convulsing bodies who were turning into Las Creaturas as we ran, whole families covered in black greasy shit and being dragged into terrible portals that seemed to consume all light, terrible corrupted things that were once people ran to and fro, sticky, putrid coaches filled with twitching refugees, dead rescuers and soldiers, many were calling and looking for their children and families, and shit everywhere, everywhere shit, and all the time the stinking evil wind of the shartstorm threw people back into the greasy clutches of the things they were trying to escape from."

>"Insane fear gripped me and from then on I repeat one simple sentence to myself continuously: "I don't want to end up as one of them". I do not know how many people I fell over. I know only one thing: that I must not turn"

-Manuel de Taragona
Survivor of the Shartstorm of Mexico City. 2081

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_establishing_a_Constitution_for_Europe

Where's the Ashbourne lad?

I'm a part time psychologist. part time detective who won't tolerate any lies. To me. To others. Or to yourself.

Lily Allen disagrees

But full time mong? You're far too coherent to be Pube.

Stop playing games, Pete.
We both know it's you who gave your mother the truth.
Well she can't handle it.
It's your responsibility to suck out the poison.
Or give her an antidote.

>That this isn't more commonly known among the population is very sad.

Sadly people still think voting matters, and that politicians wont lie and bend the truth for votes. See: people voting Tory for 20 years now because they're "anti-immigration" and will not be told this is false.

How wonderful to live in a country where child sex slavery, acid attacks, and terrorism is just part of the background of daily life. At least there's Strictly Come Dancing, right lads? Then after that Mrs. Brown!

>Coleposting
I approve of this

Listen here, Mac.
I've taken a look at your record.
Some impressive work, but also some dis-satisfactory accounts.
I'm going to have to ask you for a full report on your findings before you get your hands on this, or you can forget about this one.

Going to sleep now lads. I wish you all well.

>22nd most populated country

bloody ridiculous

Courtney Sheldon was a corpsman, Roy. He served his country! He went out with a medical kit and an Army .45 and into places that made the Valley of Death look like a picnic. He was either naive enough or dumb enough to get involved in the Suburban Development Fund along with the mayor, D.A., Monroe, and a certain crooked cop. He was involved in the morphine heist, but he has a puncture wound in his jugular, which makes it a murder case. He was a better man than you'll ever know. You say one more word about him and I will BLOW YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF!

I bet most of the ones higher are mostly low IQ shitskin shitholes.

jaffa cakes are legit

>TONIGHT on Engurland News. A huge paedophile ring operating out of an Islamic community centre in the heart of Manchester has been exposed. Up to ten thousand girls may have been trafficked and abused on an industrial scale..
>Knife crime is still increasing. Today has seen the death toll rise to 710 in one London borough alone.
>Another terror plot exposed to put anthrax in every packet of Walkers crisps in the country has bee-
>WOT DA FUK IS THIS DEPRESSING SHIT I FOOKIN HATE THE NEWS, ME. WHY CAN'T THEY SHOW SOME HAPPY NEWS FOR FOOKIN ONCE? PUT ON THE FOOTIE, LUV.
>We bring you back to the EPIC clash between Norf F.C and Suverner F.C!
>GO ON AL-RASHIDI! GO ON MY SON, HAMMER IT! YOU FUCKIN' LEGEND! YOU FUCKIN' BEAUTY!
>GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

I really like this piece of music by the way. Thanks.

>take me home, country roads

Hey! Hey, Phelps! Listen, we all sure had a ways to go during wartime! Just put the gun down and we can talk about you not losing your badge!

I have a pretty good idea why Sheldon is dead, and I know about Monroe. Your vast corrupt future is draining away as we speak.

Stay strong.

>LOOK AT DA FOOKEN STAY A'THIS STREET BLOODY RUBBISH EVERYWHERE!
>*rewind 24 hours*
>OI YOU KNOCKED ME BLOODY KEBAB OUT ME ANDS!
>*punches drunk making him vomit in the road as your misses pisses on the stool of the bus shelter*

Steerpike.

How the fuck is it 10 past 2? I swear I looked at the clock 10 minutes ago and it was 11

Is that picture from Cuphead?

Goalposting has too many layers of truth to it. It hits home.

Aye brits stop whining so much and get back to helping the war effort
I have a serious question, what is the proportion of Whites left in the UK in the 18-25 or other young age groups? cause it seems you are nearing le 56% here or something from what I have read. Not trying to demoralize but to raise awareness. Also any idea where this can be found?

This it's slightly more direct to what i'm used.

What are you trying to prove, Phelps? What, you think I had something to do with Sheldon? You think I had my fucking hand in the pot? I'm an officer of the law, just like you! Now put the fucking gun down, Phelps!

That's why it hurts so good.

That type of news is meant to demoralize you and break the bonds in society, since the reaction is to simply take it like a good cuck

I present to you all this:

Besides you have to be retarded to think Assange didn't already get tortured the fuck out and all juicy shit stolen and is now owned

The demoralisation already happened. Most people live totally atomised from the larger community on a fundamental level of connection.

The bonds were already broken long before this, and could even be argued to be the cause.

Reminded me of this. Nostalgia...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DSur4uPx4sg