Knowing what you know

How will you raise your daughter?
How will you prevent this?

Not allowed to leave the house, ever.

Live where there is no monkeys

moar

HOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE!
WHITES BTFO!

Why do young white women love black guys so much? I've noticed it's much more of a thing with white women under 30 than it is with older ones.

Abort them and stick with sons...

Fuck off toothpaste.

Tell her white men are bad so when she rebels she becomes a conservative who loves white dudes to piss me off.

Honestly I don't a daughter, son is better.
But if I had a daughter I would rise her here in russia where are no niggers and other shitskins.

>inb4 muh churkas
They are not allowed to date and marry russian girls. And russian girls don't like them. So it's ok.

Nose.

my favorite

>How will you prevent this?
Just tell her the truth.
all of those niggers are drug dealing, raping, AIDS spreading subhumans.

because they are pieces of shit and it takes women time to figure it out because women are too fucking stupid to learn from others' mistakes

jamal is a big guy he can raise her

hot
thanks

You'll probably trade them with me in that dystopian future will be livin soon

when your blackpilled you don't care. you just enjoy the show.

Baby's first visit to /pol

I wish it were as simple as raising them right and teaching them good values but, women are like the niggers of gender so they can only respect violent authority.

white women are black pilled if you know what I mean

"Thanks daddy, you're right, I'll stick to black guys"

don't be poor

this, it's unfortunate because once they have a nigger kid they'll never find another partner again, it's bad another being the father of another white mans child let alone a fucking shitskin.

But what about your great-great granddaughters?

sage

Teach her about the Jew and the history of marxism from a young age and you won't have to worry

bad enough**

I actually know a guy who's 25 year old daughter and her niglet daughter (his granddaughter) live with him because she just cannot find a new guy

>less than 3% mixed race in US
>whites least likely to race mix

Hmm, who could be behind this post.

What country is that?

Theyre only with these nogs because theyre obviously rich as fuck.

>if you bring home a black or an asian you are out of the will

That's what my mom told me. If I have kids, that's what I will tell them.

They've been indoctrinated into it. It's everywhere they look and see. In the Media ( Television shows, Commercials, Movies, popular music and music videos ) and in the education/Social system. They are more likely to be seen as "hip" or "edgy" modernist if they are in a mixed race relationship. The (((jews))) are to blame, but both men and women allowed for it to happen.

Is this real life?

>bunch of young men going out with the boys and having fun together
>succubi invade
>month 1: these pictures
>month 3: maybe 2 of the men are still on speaking terms, rest have had friendship broken apart
>month 8:all are shells of their former selves, one is chained to child support, rest of succubi had abortions before they moved on to new prey

In case anyone here thinks any of these images actually depict women, look at the noses.

That's so China

I think this webm illustrates just how bad things are in the states. Whenever you see the amerimutt meme you can't help but laugh and then delve into severe depression afterwards.

This.
Also adopt a conservative Protestant lifestyle of arranged marriages and chastity belts.
Live on a homestead farm with limited electricity consumption.
.45 to my head if I ever find out they've been blacked, because clearly I'll have failed somewhere along the way.

Probably one of the fathers' of the girls is rich as fuck. Soon the girls are rich in African sperm though

Lol they gonna fucking learn the hard way man i've seen it so many times.

>how do you indoctrinate kids to be racist
what are you, fucking retarded? blacks are starving to death in africa despite living on the most resource abundant land on earth. they are literally too dumb to plant seeds so they starve to death. even apes can survive without the red cross, so they're technically sub-animal. maybe even sub bug since they seem to get by fine as well.

This
Even the most pathetic white man will not raise a niglet for some dirtbag coal burner.
You'd have to be some swedish teir faggot who'd spend the rest of his life hating himself

It's still just a waste of potential.

if you were a hot white female would you get blacked? I've always asked myself this question

This is impossible. White women seek out POC cock and balls like a fat kid finding cake.

>it's bad another being the father of another white mans child let alone a fucking shitskin.
This. I'll never start playing from another man's save file.

Let em pay the toll.

sign says paris

Trick question. None of you virgins are going to have kids, so dont worry about it.

I guess so. It's just sex after all, many men like the idea of fucking a woman with D++ tits and a huge ass with perfect hips and such.

This too.
:(

It will all fix it self out in the end. Once west becomes muslim FGM will be mandatory...

what toll? They're not all retarded coalburners, most will make sure that he wears a condom. Other than a loose pussy you won't notice it when you marry her

wow. cold blooded.

It's true though.

i'd do it once or twice to get out of my system and not tell anyone desu

Because their friends, family and cucks keep talking to them after the treason, and maybe even support them, if there was social pressure it wouldn´t happenthe way it does.

That's how most do it. Women know how much men hate it, they will keep it silent anyway. They are excellent liars.

Besides white men seize every opportunity to fuck asian girls

If just 1 in 100 Asians had tits like that it would be an okay deal, but we're getting the short end of the stick.

More like the other way around. Asians love a white American man.

Because to the woman, the white man represents marriage with children in a house with a yard 20 miles from downtown in the city, where she is expected to drive a van full of children around to various enrichment activities.

The negro, to the white woman, represents music, 'dance' and 'exotic' behaivor'.

However, the white woman fails to understand that the negro is a carnivorous predator that has no interest in kinship with the white woman.

Is it worth it really? Asians are fucking trash, white women are the most beautiful on average (maybe after latina women)

I've never really seen much in asians tbqh, other than them being quite polite, they are much nicer to be around than other races except for whites ofcourse.

Why would I want to stop it? Mixed babies are so cute :3

It's kind of our fault. Left alone to their tribal systems, they wanted for nothing.
The western induced population boom has caused all the problems.
The worst thing we can do is keep feeding them but we will.

the more yall obsess about being alone, the more you will start to hate. This image board is proof of that.

I have been alone for 8 years with a much worse life then most of you combined, but for yall to hate on blacks the way you do is just pure jealousy. Blacks are getting fucked over just as bad as every one else on here.

No one wins, this is all shit, humans can be awful and terrible people, but when you get jealous and paint everyone with a broad brush, then you are just as shitty as the ones causing the problem.

This is a political and conspiracy board and we are really talking about black people? Seriously... This place has turned the way all the message boards get turned into shit.

IN before Reddit Spacing, I was on GLP before it went south and before any of you even knew what it was. And the conspiracy board on reddit smokes the fuck outta the shit racist content you all post.

u should be more upset about the slide and blatant shit posts on here then you not getting any girls.

This board used to be interesting.

Speak for yourself.

But their faces are pretty. Besides 95% of white men and 95% of white women are marrying white so its not like its a huge problem

>Blacks are getting fucked over just as bad as every one else on here.
The Negro race has been subsidized, protected, and nurtured by the United States government for 60 years. It has amounted to nothing after 3 generations.

more

Kek, when you see it....

The only thing I like about older jap woman is the politeness and submissiveness. Other than that I don't find asians that attractive

They only look good when they are mixed already and lack good bodies. I am sorry but Asians are not a fair trade

As a non-white, these pictures make me very happy. White ppl don't know what it's like to be belittled for being non-white. You don't know the seething anger a person feels when they are treated as lesser for simply being different. This is true justice, to see the extinction of whiteness altogether, and the final destruction of the racial hierarchy that has for centuries plauged nonwhites. Soon, every white will be a non-white ( even Europe!)! There will cease to be any superiority whatsoever based on race. In the world of mutts, there are no hierarchies!! BAHAHAHAHA!! And that's that, bucko!

LMAO the coal burn shuffle

I just wanted to upset the white supremacists

Children are smart, they see the obvious. When they are young, show them youtube videos showing a face morph from Australopithus to Human.

My 7 year old daughter said to me that the Hominids looked like black people. I didn't push this idea further, but it did awaken the idea of humanity existing on a spectrum.

Probably also helps that she is afraid of gorillas.

lol no, I don't fuck nigresses and can't honestly believe anyone could feel pleasure from fucking animals.

Those chicks do it because they're stupid and, worse than it, they do it out of vanity: to show how progressive and not racist they are.
If they truly cared about nigs they wouldn't try to be the center of attention in those pics. That behavior is common for girls desperate for attention, they'll appear on photos that supposedly are about something else. It just shows how shallow they are.

girls now know this shit but they still go after niggers

I disagree, but i only date white women anyway

yeah I suppose, another point is if I saw a white girl who was blonde/blue eyed with a nigger or an arab/spic my blood starts boiling but when I see a white guy with a black girl or asian girl I don't really care I feel like a hypocrite, does this happen to you or anyone else here?

>dat (((nose))) worshipping the BBC
Checks out.
>How will you raise your daughterfu and how will you prevent the BBCfication of said daughterfu?
Already redpilled niece, which is the closest thing I have to a daughterfu. I take her hunting with my sons, with her mother's/my sister's blessing. Her dad died in Afghanistan (soldier), and clan "tradition" dictates that every family related should always have a father figure, and I stepped in to fill that void since my brother is a fuckup and cannot be a good role model. Have a son, hoping to get another one. Didn't want Irish twins, so there will be a year (or two) gap.

About 5% of east-Asian women get C cup or bigger. That’s about the average over here and really not that big.
Except for ‘muh tight azn pussy’ there isn’t a lot of sexual appeal

Just raise them around other white people. People are drawn to what they're familiar with. If your daughter spends her entire life with white friends, white families, white male authority figures, and having crushes on white boys then she's going to want to marry a white man and start a family in a white community. Whites who were raised among other whites usually want to stick with whites.

You want your daughter to not fuck niggers then just raise her in a happy, healthy white environment.

I mean even if 1 white woman is doing it i'd still be pissed off, it's a human sense man, you can't just shrug it off and say "oh well the better of the races got her" because that isn't it at all, it's all built propaganda and bullshit to fucking shit on whites, promote as much multiculturalism and interracial couples as possible to make it the norm , we got absolutely fucking blitzed with it during christmas, i nearly threw the fucking TV out the window.

Teach them Jerome runs the household, I'm just the butler

Youre just pulling facts from your ass now mate

daily meme of interracial "couples" - how ever short lived those couples are

>156506634
you don't even deserve the (you)

This happens to everyone, including women that see a foreign woman with a man of their race. It’s part of our tribal instincts, we’re cavemen inside and without actively thinking it, it is still there.
This applies to everything, not just racism.

Anyway women take it to a next level. They always know exactly what to tell

>that architecture
>those faces

Irish?

Give me my (You) nigger!

As a white man I politely refute. I do not smash gooks, they are too easy and in 9/10 cases not as attractive as the starved manchildren make them up to be. In fact I was kinda seeing one for a while and while I loved her personality I couldn’t bring myself to fuck her even tho she was cute.

Christianity.
My kids won't move out until they're married to other Christians. EZ PZ

Just stop. They got a bandaid for their problems, yes it has cost a lot of money in the long run... but you are obviously not old enough to know how real racism was and affected black people.

If you want to criticize how toxic, materialistic, and objectifying of woman that Rap Music is... then you have a good point...

and you could go one further by asking why was RAP pushed and Rock music was snuffed out in the early 200os?

Then maybe you could draw a point on how robotic in thinking that Rap music makes people, how it kills morality.

Even in the NFL... americas game which is filled with blacks, it has the worst gaurenteed money and guys have to play hurt to get paid each week. They are then discarded when they arent of use.

Lets stop falling for the divide and conquer.