there are no based jews
all have to go

Stanley Kubrick
Bobby Fischer
WW2 Sonderkommandos
That Finklestien fellow is quite the troll too

>ethan klein
>based

he literally monetizes videos that involve tragedies/deaths etc, he's just like any other jew and cares about money only. Remember when he kept saying nigger in a podcast then attacked someone else for saying it a few months after? He's literally just your average subserving kike

Ill thread it for him then.
/thread

Although personally I'd add John the Baptist, Moses, Abraham, and a few others to thr list...

>Jews can be based

Whats your real flag?

Roy Cohn

Kinda skipped on the 'and why' portion, didn't ya?

>based jews

Oxymoron.

>Hillary supporting Jew married to an Israeli
>based

Fuck off back to t_d you pathetic fucking memer

tautological

Becoming an important YouTuber is basically a redpill

Also, Mikasa Ackerman

Never knew that about him. Starting to like him

There is no such thing. Since the dawn of time, they've lived as parasites. They never built a civilization. They haven't ever maintained a civilization. They move from country to country leeching off of them until the tally of their crimes is too extensive for anyone to be able to face them without weapon in hand.They didn't evolve to live within civilizations, like man did, they evolved to leech off of it. They didn't develop ethics or any form of virtue, only loyalty to their tribe. They didn't learn to hold themselves accountable, at all times, to a higher power, they created pilpul. To bargain with and deceive even their own god.

There is no such thing as a "based jew" and there cannot be. To be a jew is to be an enemy of mankind and civilization itself.

i don't browse that shithole lmfao

take off your meme flag then

Aaron Russo. He redpilled a ton of people about (((their))) biggest scam aside from the creation of Israel: the Federal Reserve.

Samurai Jack was a good show.

Jared Kushner.

Mikasa was a jew??? I thought she was half Aryan German half Honorary Aryan Nip.

Killer Miller

you didnt say why dickhead