Does he not realize that he wouldn’t have any of those things if he stayed in that shithole...

Does he not realize that he wouldn’t have any of those things if he stayed in that shithole? Do they not realize they’re proving Trump right?

Digits say this is exactly true!
shithollian just proved that US is not a shithole and make a shitholist comment about MAGA, proving Trump correct.
3 degrees be damned, the Shithollian went full retard.

He's not saying that his country isn't a shithole though. He's saying that he is a good valuable citizen of society while also being from a shithole country, which is going against what Trump said: "why do we take people from these shitholes countries?" Implying that people from shithole countries are worthless. That's what the guy is trying to prove wrong.

And he's still a nigger.

All that stuff and he is still a Nigger.

>3 degrees
>Journalism

Into the trash

Exceptions prove the rule.

>three degrees
>journalism
How is he proving the president wrong exactly?

OK quads not withstanding he is 1 out 297,230.
so maybe he should go back and help his shit hoe country

Journalism is pretty important, its been tarnished by (((corruption))) obviously but it's still important. We need people who are willing to gather real information and spread it, since God knows most of the shut-ins here aren't willing to go find it. And speaking 6 languages is really impressive if he's not bullshitting.

No they don't realize it because people from shithole countries are stupid.
He got into school thru affirmative action and graduated because they lowered standards for him.
He got the postgraduate award so the uni could put it on flyers so virtue signaling race traitors would give them more money.

Journalism is becoming like photography and modeling where nearly anyone can do it (especially with fat ugly girls taking #inspiring #brave photo shoots) and the amount of good paying jobs keeps shrinking.

>which is going against what the wsj said people who were briefed about the meeting said: "why do we take people from these shitholes countries?"
FTFY

Quads of truth

This. Why is here helping whitey when he could be back in South Africa helping his people not live in Shit?

>Do they not realize they’re proving Trump right?
First those are some fine, fine digits. Second, they think they're proving him wrong because "hurr durr I'm from a shithole but look at me" thinking that being the exception does not, in fact, prove the rule.

Funny thing is I was listening to some talk radio early and it was a fairly liberal/centrist show and all of the colors, very few of who sounded conservative, were all like "well yeah those places are shitholes". Even a guy who came here legally from El Salvador said El Salvador is a giant shithole. It's great. Trump said what everyone was thinking. I mean if you put a gun to someone's head and tell them they have to accept either Toshi Ueno from Japan or Nicholas Mbangabang from the Democratic Republic of the Congo who do you think people would choose? One's from a safe, prosperous country and the other one's from a shithole.

His shithole is a shithole because of his kind. How many 65 IQ siblings and cousins does this guy represent? How many will he bring here? He's proving Trump right by being anti-Trump, you kike faggots.

yet you op are not living in a shithole country and can barely speak one language
how does it feel being inferior to a shitholer

>from white built country
Hmmmm

>IM A FUTURE KANG N SHIEEEEEEET

>A future news editor.
Left of being able to see the future.

Nigger needs 3 degrees to gin up fake news?

Gullah, pidgin english and pig latin don't count, boswallah!

Mainstream media doesn't have credibility anymore. Too many unqualified SJW's running around.

Imagine how much help he could have brought to his own country. Instead, he abandons it just so he can bitch about how racist our society is.

all i see is affirmative action and an unneeded unwanted immigrant that will take the job and position of a white European male because of forced diversity hiring in a country built by white people for white people. got that inbred rapist look in his eye as well.

Niggers don't understand the underlying principles of things so they can only emulate shit that grown ups do.
It's like when little kids try to pretend to be their dad, wearing his jacket and tie and putting papers in his suit case and then walking off to put them somewhere else.

Great. Will he return to his shithole country and help it not be a shithole? In the meanwhile, open border democrats and RINO policies turn cities into new shitholes.

> South Africa
Say THANK YOU WHITE PEOPLE. You produced a half-way decent country in Africa. Until the blacks took it over.

How ironic that his county wasn’t a shithole when whites ran it hahah

Well it feels like it sucks to have him here and we'd feel a lot better if he went home and shuts up

>South Africa is nice because of niggers

journalism is an industry full of duplicitous trash, and anyone that bothered to get a degree in journalism was probably too stupid to get a job in that failing industry

We all know he never will. Who would want to live in that shithole?

"I'm a journalist in a country built by white people"

Wow congratulations.

I know niggers who claim to speak 5-6 languages. They're shit at all of them.

>3 degrees

I'm not really sure how burger educational systems function, but shouldn't 3 degrees effectively mean he'll be in debt the rest of his life?

holy shit one nigger that isnt retarded

lets stop all aid to every brown country right now cos this guys going to MSHGA all by himself!

These niggers unironically believe the country was built by nigger slaves.

Future Fake News Editor
He has to go back
>>Journalism / 3 Degrees

>captcha: golf sheeple
But most shitholers just rape, kill & do acid attacks, you don't let in hoards of shitholers just because one or two fancy themselves as smart, (by virtue of affirmative action)

>three degrees
>journalism
>FUTURE news editor

i.e.

>knobbed around school probably on scholarships for much too long
>didn't learn anything in Applied Paper Writing
>still unemploy(ed/able)

That's why they say "speak" instead of "fluent". Shows they don't grasp language.

That’s what Sup Forums and Twitter are for you numbskull.

This.

No-one is arguing the fact that Haiti is a wasteland, they're arguing that immigrants from Haiti are just as capable as immigrants from other countries, but they're anecdotal examples prove nothing. The point Trump was making was that the United States is not an all accepting utopia for the third world, unless you have something beyond "a dream" to offer upon arrival, you can fuck off. He is absolutely correct.

>let all the 'good' people in from a country
>leave the shitty ones behind
>country becomes a shithole
>no one good left to rebuild
>all the shitty ones come to the west

>i'm a photographer/model
Nah sex sells bruh

Qusds for truth.

See, this goat rapist gets it

>I took all this money from white people

>3 degrees
in nigger studies, basketball studies and chimpout studies
>6 languages
english, ebonics, pidgy, bixnood, muffuga and chimp gestures
>postgraduate merit award
participation award

Nice Philanthropy patch you beautiful faggot.

SO, why don't you back to the shithole you came from and report about it? OR perhaps use your language skills to plea for your people? Why did you not become a doctor or aid worker? Would that not do more to help your shithole country than by being here?

So he had all that value but decided to become a news editor? What a fucking retard lmao

>Speak 6 languages
One is English, 5 others Bantu African BS.

If get, he's just a turd from a shit hole.

he's the next Don Lemon, stupid limp wrist black faggot.

look at me I'm so smart because I have 3 worthless degrees.