Can anyone show me the law or statute proclaiming Europe is for whites only...

Can anyone show me the law or statute proclaiming Europe is for whites only? I cant find one single law that supports that idea

Natural law.

Not a law.

Was never necessary to infer since immigration was not a thing.

/thread

Nations are defined by race so honestly whites have no claim to Europe

white bitches age lik milk AHAHAHAHAHA

Question presumes it exists. Bad presumption. Bad question. Stupid question.

So can either of you tell me what legal right whites have to Europe?

The same law that says China is for Chinese and Japan for Japanese and Shit Hole countries for shitty people.

What legal right do africans have to africa?
It's their nations it's very simple, stay out nigger we're full.

Can someone explain to me why shitskins always tell White people that if they don't like living around shitskins then they need to go back to Europe, where they are then told that they have to put up with shitskins living there as well? Why are white people constantly denied a homeland?

because shitskins are jealous of whites and the jews validate that feeling

For the same reasons. White people built stuff in the US, now the 'shitskins' want it and come up with bullshit reaons for it. In the case of the US it started in 1965. They changed immigration and said.
>oh this won't change US demographics
Then when it did they said.
>ah well stop being racists it's fine.
And now they've gone to apparently. If you don't like the demographics that deliberately changed because leftists/democrats lied about the immigration impact, then you as a european american need to get the fuck out of the US. And then they are simultaneously busy telling europeans that even europeans can't be majority in their own nations anymore.
This is precisely why immigration was never a thing before, nobody wants a bunch of invaders inside your own nation that are going to try and then fuck up your demographics on purpose and essentially take them over. Imo there should be a law in any nation that the ethnic majority for instance for Danes in my case was not allowed at any point to drop below say 85% majority. And then you would have to either increase birthrates for ethnic danes or you would have to deport people and so on. It's just because immigration was never a thing before and it went without saying you don't invite in millions of people from a different place, not even a few hundred thousand, it just wasn't a thing whatsoever because of the consequences of such things. And now you see immigrants literally sitting and trying to conjure up some excuse for how they need to mass immigrate to europe aswell. What they should do is fuck off and go sort out their original nations where they are 99% ethnic majority or something silly like that.

I don't see a law saying the planet is for dumbasses but you're still here nigger. We'll let niggers in when you kill yourself.

Simply look at the european nation of your choice, the flag more specifically look into the details of who tied their identity to that flag.

Protip: it wasn’t an African, a Chinese man or a middle eastern

This x 100 billion

Fuck off Sargon.

Can anyone show me the or statute proclaiming that hardworking white taxpayers have to pay for the living cost of immigrants coming into their country? I'm having trouble finding that

Of course there are natural laws, the law of thermodynamics for example, please educate yourself before posting.

>Can anyone show me the laws or statutes proclaiming Zimbabwe is for blacks only? I can find multiple laws that supports that idea

black bitches age like single moms! HAHAHAHA!!!

Khalorisi: not really attractive desu.