Apologize right now

youtube.com/watch?v=pYNMZhQ_GUo

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/video/2018/01/11/cnns-mudd-trumps-shthole-comment-shows-were-no-different-from-when-people-were-called-the-n-word/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucis_Trust
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm sorry that the shithole countries send shitskin people here.

UN is a hive of nasty shitholers.

I'm sorry the UN is such a shithole.

>UN

who fucking cares

2:27 in this video is racist, calling a spade a spade is not

breitbart.com/video/2018/01/11/cnns-mudd-trumps-shthole-comment-shows-were-no-different-from-when-people-were-called-the-n-word/

>UN
>condemns

Geotus in the best timeline.

Condemnation from the depths of the shithole.

UN thinks it can legislate over US. Funny.

The UN is our enemy. As such, their opinion of anything we do is irrelevant.

The UN is where shit hole countries go to pretend they matter. America should stop paying the UN's bills and evict them from New York.

Why should anyone ever apologize for speaking the truth? It's the lies of political correctness that are poisoning our society.

1) There is literally no evidence that he even said it.
2) Even if he did say it, there's nothing to apologize for.

FUCK THE UN

CIRCUMCISE, RIGHT NOW

What is UN gonna do if he doesn't? Express their fucking concern? Fuck off

Countries are not races. Religions are not races. Leftists need to learn a new word.

Who the fuck cares?

> The year 1999+18
> Anyone listening to what the UN says.

Get the fuck out of Manhattan you filthy savages

HELLO Friends!

I am Phillipe from haiti! You remember that earthquake? We still live in shit. All the charities didnt do shit! So come to haiti.
The place where living is surviving and everyone is pretty much dying.

What? this is a shithole and the world forgot about us? what are you, racist?

>UN

Looks like another UN budget cut. They better quit while they are ahead.

The Jew-inN is in the business of shithole refugee camps and moving those shithole camp residents to western countries with little to no vetting and no health or education requirements. They are an enemy to whites and to all western societies.

>UN
>relevant

The UN itself is full of shithole nations.

You wanna try that one again?

Holy shit. So the left made some bullshit accusation about trump calling non white countries shit holes which made everyone realize yeah other countries are shit holes. The left just redpilled a bunch of people with their failed attempt of smearing trump.

i think its racist to ignore the fact that these poor people are living in shit holes

once again, the establishment boot licking left are the real racists

Thank God we have a man in the White House. This UN """"man"""" is falling apart from lack of testosterone. Jesus Christ we have to stop the spread of """"men"""" like him.

*gasp* how embarrassing desu:

>1999+19

And they realized they fucked up so they dropped the whole shithole situation and hopped right over to some hooker story.

>Calls a shithole a shithole
Do they have an issue with objectively true facts now ?

>demands apology after telling america to sit and spin

Can we cut their funding again?

>If confirmed
Trump said he didn't say it, so it's Trump's word vs "unnamed source's" word.

Executive Order 41 is the culmination of everything Trump has been working for his entire Presidency

>Trump said he didn't say it, so it's Trump's word vs "unnamed source's" word.
The funny thing is that unnamed source according to what i've read correct me if i'm wrong was a democratic aide. So it's the democrats that are creating this situation and then acting like trump got up in front of the whole world and called them shitholes, when it was a) in a private meeting b) even if he did call them shitholes in this private meeting, it was a private meeting and not a public address, so these idiot US democrats have no business trying to push that into the global media. And he is still correct to call them shitholes that's exactly what they are, he could also call them 3rd world nations or the worst of 3rd world nations. Everybody knows what he means, they themselves also know they are shitholes it's not a big mystery. And also it's ironic since the democrats afaik have been arguing that you can't deport these people to their nations, because those nations are in terrible condition. So which one is it? It seems it changes day by day.

How about the UN apologizes for allowing a million people to die by fucking off out of Rwanda? Given the actual lives of brown people is a bit more important than your unearned moral outrage over President Trump being a bit of an asshole.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucis_Trust
(((United Nations)))