Say hello to your next President, Sup Forums

Say hello to your next President, Sup Forums.

I wouldn't mind him as one

He's literally a faggot. The jews will not allow you to have ANY good role models.

Who?

retard

Say his name, bitchboi.

Hi Oprah.

decent speaker, don`t know how much of a politician he is. Well regarded by generic republicans/conservatives so he`d probably get some votes.

Oh, Retard?
I'm not familiar with irrelevant faggots.

I’d vote for him if he ran in 2024

It's a dirty job but someone has to do it

All he is is a persona, without the amusing megalomania of Trump.

Would be a boring shitshow.

He's kinda'of'a phony...

He's an opera singer from working class background.

Whoooopdi-doooo.

You see, I thought that was quite an admiral mix of experiences, he's cut balls off goats and walked through shit. Then at the end of the day reads philosophy and sings.

Yeah, is he gay? No children or wife and he’s 55. Something is up with this guy. Would like to see his message pushed into the mainstream because blue collar work is good honest stuff.

er, that's not Steve Austin

Mike is a one topic guy. He runs his apprenticeship foundation and as long as its successful I don't think he has any broader ambition in politics.
The fags that call him a liar because he talks about blue collar jobs while being an actor and narrator are retards. Mike doesn't claim to be a working class guy, he just wants to help the working class get the respect they deserve, and help get a generation of college bound millenials real jobs in the trades.

Conservative Oprah. I'm glad we've abandoned all pretense on all sides for a president that comprehends policy in favor of cult of personality.

Did I ask you to dazzle us all with your profound ignorance? No, you filthy hillbilly. I asked you to say the name of the 46th President of the United States.
Dirtiest job there is.

This dude quit doing the job I've done for 15 years because it was too hard and too dirty.

Who are his legislative picks look like?

wakka wakka wakka.

Of course he has a good message. That's why the jews chose a homosexual opera singer to deliver it to you. It's a form of entertainment for them.

>Did I ask you to dazzle us all with your profound ignorance? No, you filthy hillbilly. I asked you to say the name of the 46th President of the United States.
Not you, faggot.
Also, considering your flag, you're the hillbilly with profound ignorance.

Democrats are trying to back down from being the "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" party. The question is, will the Rust Belt forget this? Do you think the Rust Belt will forget about BLM, muh trannies, more gibs for imported niggers, more jobs shipped overseas neoliberals?

His Ethic of Hard Work would sink him.

I like his shows and attitude on Life.

He's not gay. Do research fucktard

why 2024? you want Donald Kike or Oprah for another 4 years?

he would probably be better suited for congress or senate.
he seems to have good ethics and a calm demeanor

A few separate dudes who claimed to be from the future agreed that next president is Tulsi Gabbard. For some reason I believe them. So no Rowe.

Yeah imagine being 23 and never ever having a Girlfriend... haha

>a pawn of the jews becomes president

so basically just like every other president weve had since kennedy

>#RoweYourBoat

They voted for Obama both times, then Trump edged out this time. I don't think they particularly care about insipid faggotry like identity politics, they just don't want to be poor anymore, so as expected they chose the hope and change guy, and the guy who said he'd get their jobs back. If the Dems are smart, which they frequently are not, they'd get someone like Bernie, and that blue wall would probably maintain itself.

If he's pro working class and the jews disapprove of him, that's literally /ourguy/

But this guy is 100% Kosher. He's on PragerU n sheeit.

Fuck you. I'm not gay, if that's what you're implying.

who the fuck cares what you think polock, fuck off

no they saw all dems care about are spics, nigs, and illegals, fact. and the job shit didnt hurt either.

>Tulsi Gabbard
>Non faithful whore

HAhaha no.
That barracks rat can go fuck off to her island

>They voted for Obama both times, then Trump edged out this time. I don't think they particularly care about insipid faggotry like identity politics ...

They have a tightrope to walk. On the one hand, they want "replacement migration" (white genocide) to advance to the the point that every election is theirs by default. It is what they planned on, and why they went to hard on it in 2016.

If left-wing outlets are seriously floating someone like Rowe, it's a tacit symbol that the one-world mulatto global serf agenda has suffered a setback, or has at least stalled. The thing I really wonder about is how will the Fed time the next economic collapse?

>A few separate dudes who claimed to be from the future

This really summarizes what is wrong with Nu-Sup Forums

>since kennedy

This would have a lot more credence if the rust belt states weren't such an incredibly thin margin of votes in favor of Trump. Can you really say it's some sort of referendum when it was only around 100,000 votes that would have probably made Shillary president? This is also considering her worthless ass didn't even consider campaigning in those states, which typically creates positive turnout.

It just appears to be pretty foolish to count on them in 2020, unless Trump really does somehow bring back those coal jobs, and I legitimately do not see that being possible for any sitting president at this point.

Worked with him in real life. This man is the real deal.

Down to earth, in tune with the working man and a great orator.

Would vote 10/10.

>if the rust belt states weren't such an incredibly thin margin of votes in favor of Trump
I'm sure Trump has thought about this. Although he has stepped up ICE raids nation-wide, it would be most wise of him to hit purple states and any red counties in danger of turning blue the hardest. Especially Texas, Arizona, Florida, and Georgia.

Even if he gets blocked by jews in California and Illinois, he can turn them into quarantine zones and win the electoral college again.

I am from the rust belt and it was the white working clas dem voters that turned it for Trump. some ameri-minded blacks not looking for the gibs did too, but it wasn't no LGBT or nigs out there turning the tide. and by 1 or 100 the white class here saw they were getting fucked and left behind.

He'd be great after President Trump's 8-year reign!

further he has brought back the coal jobs. we had coal plants shut down that now load out 2-3 trains a week and also mines pen back up running 2 shifts per week, believe me, coal is back.Bigly.