If we would apply the rule of the thumb that your waifu is only allowed to be your age +/- 5 years

If we would apply the rule of the thumb that your waifu is only allowed to be your age +/- 5 years.

Who would be your waifu?

Other urls found in this thread:

animecharactersdatabase.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

aging truly is satan

Fuck your rule.

it's unhealthy to have a too large age gap.

animecharactersdatabase.com

Relevant

yes goyim. it's not like the man not the Sup Forumsnon is peaking at 30+ while the woman at early 20s

I've only ever had one gf, I was 25 and she was 18, is this bad?

Pretty much any high school girl desu, so majority of characters could fit I guess? Not like I'd have to swap waifu following this rule.

Also Saki a cute.

>Can't waifu lolis
>Can't waifu demon vampire lolis that are actually 6000 years old
I'm not liking this rule.

Who cares

OP's talkin who would be your waifu by searching on this database so you can find who "your" waiful would be by applying the rule he posted.
Calm down /soc/, your kind has been like this for some time, chill with the relationshiposting.
Not wrong if she's okay with that.

>soon 30 years old

There is sure a lack of anything older than early early 20s.

its only several thousand years!

The problem is that Japan bullshits about the age of anime characters.

Rally Vincent is somehow 19 years old.

Kyouko, she became my waifu when I was 20 and she's suppose to be 15 y/o so I'm just okay.

I only like girls at least twice younger than me, so no thanks

It doesn't work like that.

I thought the rule was
>oldest age / 2 + 7

Fuck that rule, too.

The older I get the less appealing become anime high schooler.

agreed, both rules are gay

It's the opposite for me, while I was young 20+ girls were the hottest shit, and older I get the more younger women turn me on.

She still makes the cut!

Barely.

Make it stop, somebody

What aspect of health is negatively affected?

Skewed power dynamics in the relationship.

Depends, does she age the same from when she was first introduced? Or do we use the current day or frozen manga/anime age?

She's similar to my real waifu, Saten-san that I could pass her off as an older version.

My mom and dad got married when they were 19 and 28 respectively, And my girlfriend is six years my junior, to hell with age rules my 2D waifu can be anything I want.

The rule would imply that you will grow out of your waifu at some point.

There was no such implications.

>grow out of your waifu

>My waifu dead before me

Yes it does, my waifu Kyouko is now 20.

You know she only ages in your delusions, right?

That's a retarded rule.
Everyone knows the right rule is (your age/2+7)
>inb4 retards who don't know pemdas

Men are fine well into their 40s as long as they stay fit and have a stable job.
Women start to decline around 24 and they lose any worth past 30, not matter how good you think their personality is.
There's nothing wrong with an adult male marrying a younger woman.

>Women start to decline around 24 and they lose any worth past 30

Kaede.

Nice taste, user!

Currently 18 years old. I'd have a harem made up of everything from JCs to JDs (13 to 23 year olds). It feels nice to (still) be young.

Woman detected. Also fuck off.

Shit rule. Grannies a shit.

Easy.

My compatriots.

Silly chucklefuck, it's not like disparities in age have been a thing in recent years.

Sure, most people married people in their respective generation (your little +/-5 years rule) but there we're old men marrying girls as young as their daughters for as long as humanity has existed. Hell, the entire concept of wife husbandry exists for crying out loud.

This was only seen as a deviancy when the genders were reversed, an old woman would be tricking a young man, but it was fine for some graying 50 year old faggot of high society to negotiate getting married to a 16 year old girl.

Can we make it 10 years younger?

>+/- 5 years

There's some fine cakes out there to choose from, but I'd go with Sumeragi from Gundam 00.

I prefer teacher cakes, but Sumeragi is a pretty good cake, all things considered.

that would also preclude any superpowered waifus.

My waifu is a gynoid. She has no biological age. So your rule is not applicable.

Fuck your rule. My waifu is 12 years younger than me. The MC in her series ages to a 25 year old version of himself and his love interest is 15 so even the author thinks it's ok.

But there's an age when she came into existence.

But that's not necessarily comparable to a human birth date

Because an older man can still give a younger woman children. If the genders were reversed, the younger guy would likely end up childless.

Thankfully, my waifu could be considered either 14 or 22 depending on your viewpoint, so I'm still good for a few more years.

homu?

It's funny how defensive some people get about OP.

Although this is just an indirect way of posting girls you think are cute and are around your age range.

For many people OP is a straightforward statement you can't be with your waifu because people here are literal pedophiles

Not everyone is into loli.

What do you expect? Anime is the only legal medium that caters to literal pedophiles

To answer OP's question: Akane Tsunemori

That's true, but a huge amount of waifus are high-school students which isn't technically pedophilia but at least very questionable when you start thinking about it.
>Akane Tsunemori
What a shit girl.

Yes

Questionable by whom? You can date highschool girls in most countries.

>You can date highschool girls in most countries.
Are you from middle-east?

Germany

You can legally fuck everything past 14 years.

From South America. Doesn't change that 16 and up are legal in most countries if you do a simple wiki search.

In the US too. The most common age of consent here is 16. It's just California's is 18 and they represent us thanks to Hollywood jewry.

Cinderella Girls has 14 idols that are officially 25 or older, 15 if you count Nana.

My waifu is luckily within the limits.

"Legally" doesn't still mean it's socially acceptable. It's 16 where I live but it's really frowned upon.

Of course it is.

And what do you want even with a 14 years old one? Did you ever talk to one after getting older than 20 years? They are super annoying.

Everyone still considers me a "young guy" and my wife is taller with a more mature figure than even female adults in her series, so it's not like anyone would be frowning at anything even if I walk around the streets while holding her hand.

There are plenty of cakes, OLs and milfs. at least as side characters.

>My waifu is 2000 years old

I hope we discover immortality in my lifetime so I can hope to achieve my waifu through this thread rules

I expected she would be more hairy down under.

>12
>14
>2b

2b best android

What a shitty thread, love doesn't obey rules, user.

How old was she again?

For that image, 14 and 26 are equally away from 20.

12>26>14

mai waifu is my age +8

He was actually being generous. Women past 20 are worthless.

My waifu is my same age.

She's one of the newest models so I don't think she's that old.