Mfw white boys are jealous that Jews are 10x more successful in life than white people

>mfw white boys are jealous that Jews are 10x more successful in life than white people
Stay mad Goy!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gQsmyeAU4Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=r6UjB-LSamA
youtube.com/watch?v=7G0upJsfs8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=lpMAFh6u1nM
youtube.com/watch?v=OhQqwqpm5ZA
youtube.com/watch?v=XG8o3-wKLE8
youtube.com/watch?v=xyJDBp_QTlo
youtube.com/watch?v=iuY63SS6UJY
youtube.com/watch?v=dg7_nPfQqiw
youtube.com/watch?v=RyZPFL70ncs
youtube.com/watch?v=exSKN8XuozQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UweGGzWtK5g
youtube.com/watch?v=zFvX7YhMIEc
youtube.com/watch?v=XBu4rfqMx-A
youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=-OuQ2zbltR8
youtube.com/watch?v=H0rujMX6RzA
youtube.com/watch?v=JCIwByBrq70
youtube.com/watch?v=uSx3W56sjKw
youtube.com/watch?v=18iR0PV3Xhk
youtube.com/watch?v=Rxx-Y16RGBs
youtube.com/watch?v=HABf8UciPFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you really successful OP? I bet you're not even a millionaire.

The main problem I have Jews is that they (at least the elites) are pedophiles who rape kids desu. I actually would probably prefer Jews over Whites if it weren't for that since I find Whites to be pretty fucking annoying and too childish/immature (e.g. Logan Paul).

t. Asian

>Anyone who knows the truth, knows that countries didn't lose the Second World War, mankind itself lost. The same age-old powers-that-be had won again. Their victory came at a terrible cost. They butchered 10mill+ with their indiscriminate bombs.
>4mill+ Germans died in concentration camps of starvation & the elements after the war was over.
>ZOG soldiers, raped millions of German women, MILLIONS, from ages 6 to 90! Many of them after the war was over. Research it for yourself. You'll be amazed at what's been hidden from us.
>We implore you, question what you've been taught. We've all been taught lies. The good guys lost World War Two. Mankind lost World War Two. The tyrants won. But the war isn't over. Free men and women, white, black, red, yellow & brown are learning the truth.
>No matter your country of origin you are a victim of the same propaganda lies. It is international. They want to divide & keep control. They want us to hate & fear one another.

youtube.com/watch?v=gQsmyeAU4Pc

youtube.com/watch?v=r6UjB-LSamA

youtube.com/watch?v=7G0upJsfs8Q

youtube.com/watch?v=lpMAFh6u1nM

youtube.com/watch?v=OhQqwqpm5ZA

youtube.com/watch?v=XG8o3-wKLE8

youtube.com/watch?v=xyJDBp_QTlo

youtube.com/watch?v=iuY63SS6UJY

youtube.com/watch?v=dg7_nPfQqiw

youtube.com/watch?v=RyZPFL70ncs

youtube.com/watch?v=exSKN8XuozQ

youtube.com/watch?v=UweGGzWtK5g

youtube.com/watch?v=zFvX7YhMIEc

youtube.com/watch?v=XBu4rfqMx-A

youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y

youtube.com/watch?v=-OuQ2zbltR8

youtube.com/watch?v=H0rujMX6RzA

youtube.com/watch?v=JCIwByBrq70

youtube.com/watch?v=uSx3W56sjKw

youtube.com/watch?v=18iR0PV3Xhk

youtube.com/watch?v=Rxx-Y16RGBs

youtube.com/watch?v=HABf8UciPFg

Oy vey! The goyem are posting facts, abort this shill thread, shut it down!

>shill thread
Keep living in denial faggot

shut the fuck up you kike rat

Make me :3

Really? Your low quality op is not even serious.
No, no I'm sure these 10+ low quality pro Jew threads an hour, on pol, are totally organic.
You're not even bringing any bants? Just low quality, McShekelberg tier shilling, sad.

saged and hidden

And yet you can't prove my claim wrong, we Jews own over 99% of the mainstream media, 98+% of Western politicians are Jewish, the music industry as well as the movie industry is run by Jews, I could go on for hours but you would rather just conveniently lie to yourself and accuse me of being a shill instead of just accepting the cold hard reality, stay mad faggot.

Thanks for letting me know, I've spent many a sleepless nights wondering if you approved of my opinion.

I thought Jews were supposed to deny this

You thought wrong

Nah y’all anti-semites lost :)

Us Jews are so much smarter and genetically superior. Must suck being a bitch ass manlet. This Jew is 6’5 and handsome af

No.
white guys are mad because we pay billions to Israel so Jews get free school.
Jews use Usury and usurpers to steal from Americans.
Jews are the child traffickers that steal our kids.
Jews hack our dicks off.
Jews and Arabs are both semites and Israel needs defunded.

I used to live next to am old jew in florida, I spoke with him and got to know him. I asked him about World War II. He showed me his number tattoo on his arm.

He actually told me that it wasn't very bad for him in the camp. He worked in the camps managing inventory/distribution to the rest of the people in the camp. And he would just use his money in the brothel that was there since he was able to check off most of what he needed for himself by selling off or keeping 'unaccounted goods' at his station at work.

Eventually he was awarded a decent chunk of change for his troubles. So he moved down to sunny Florida! But would like to see Isreal.

>Here's the kicker.

He told that the formation of Isreal was created by will of the Jews, because it is foretold that the rebuilding of the ancient city of Isreal at Jerusalem signifies the end of days.
And it is what his people hope for. Peace. A resolution of days. Where there is nothing and with no being left to gaze upon Gods creation. That the universe is at peace. It will no longer have to witness the chaos that is itself.

Jews fucking creep me out now....
is what I'm saying....

Fuck off, satanist canaanite

satan's is a house divided, and you know it

>mfw black boys are jealous that whites are 10x more successful in life than black people
Stay mad nog!

>schizo posting