Pedophilia in EDM

So, I don't know how I missed this for so long but one of my favorite EDM duos has the straight up pedo symbol...

I went to go see with with "Seven Lions" a month ago in Montreal.. Seven Lions uses a ton of Satanic imagery and I think he has some Satanictats too..

I think both of the Tritonia guys have kids

Anyone got anything on this orother EDM fuckers being involve in pedo shit? I know "Comet PingPong" thought they were all hip and shit so who knows

Other urls found in this thread:

composeyourselfmagazine.com/2014/05/interview-seven-lions/
theopenscroll.blogspot.ca/2014/07/part-2-hidden-signs-of-goddess.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8mUU3yqfzWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CYM: You’ve mentioned in other interviews wanting to create a ‘darker world’ for your electronic music to stem from, sort of how death metal kind of has a dark feel to it. Care to elaborate on your plan of action?

Yeah that’s only for the very specific ‘Gathering Darkness’ project that I have. As far as the Seven Lions thing goes its not necessarily about dark music. But I feel like there’s no occult side of the EDM world and its just a bunch of either anthem stuff that’s cool, or silly fart around, or ‘Oh I’m so funny, look at my Instagram video.’ There’s no super serious, gnarly, black metal, satanic stuff, and I like the occult, so I really want to explore that realm.

>composeyourselfmagazine.com/2014/05/interview-seven-lions/

FUCK.. I can't believe I missed this too... One of their main new logos is of a monarch butterfly.. I almost bought a t-shirt with this on it

I don’t know about EDM but as far as EBM goes D.A.F are pervy fags even though their music was great.

Research who is their manager and agents.

i made a huge post about this last summer. AMA.

fucking Beyond Wonderland is rife with cult imagery.

t. festival veteran

I try not to look solely at images and scream PEDO but this seven lions shit is weirdInteresting as im an electronic producer who dables with esoteric hitlerism in my tracka

This is what Id like to know now because they have the two most notorious pedo symbols...

I dont think Tritonia is into any of it(prolly managers) but I suspect Seven Lions... But then again they are touring together

these dudes are gonna have such a fun time when we call the feds into all their concerts. google the buddy system and cannabis cults norcal

Is it just a bunch of hippie pedos being spergs or are there actual children getting diddled at these festivals?

Okay what the fuck im in the delta currently whats going on

I've seen the tomorrowland logo has like 6 differnt satanic symbols in it.. one sec I will post adn try to name them

THe X in the O is the mark of the beast(google it)

Butterfly....

They have the all seeing eye in there too...

>Here's an article on it actually: theopenscroll.blogspot.ca/2014/07/part-2-hidden-signs-of-goddess.html

Ok dad

You're a fucking idiot if you think these guys design or even choose the art shown on covers or displayed live. Waste your time if you want though

possibly, but mainly lost teens that get sucked into these music festival hippie cults, like the old world circus.

YOUR CORRECT! The record labels, that are usually owned by giant corporations, decide everything. usually the artists are blissfully unaware middle men.

what are you doin there?

Are they open about their opinions or is it just the symbolism in the festivals?

This is what I went to go see

(((public transport))) in Eastern Contra Costa County, California. Can we get some people to look into this???

No guys, I'm getting a rid vibe now...

With pic related where theyre announcing their songs with the same logos... It's the same thing that Chester from Linkin Park did for his Haiti bullshit(Im the one that founf all the Linkin Park Haiti shit)

So whereas Linkin Park used what is basically Tritonals main logo for the Haiti relief and all the tracks these guys are doing the same thing with their butterfly logo... the 2nd most common pedo logo after their official logo

Of that's the pedo sign then the street wear Palace is a pedo fashion

Pic related... Im getting the heebie jeebies guys

I'm the one that mae all thoseinfographics during the Chester investigation...

We're actually coming close on soemthignw itht aht investigation that I cant talk about right now... but yah

its super secret.

It’s everywher user - even 5k year old temple in (((Malta)))

Here's the hint... We figured it out.. Brian Bennington = Tony Podesta. Look at his snaggle tooth same as skippy has...

So there, cats out of the bag... ITS HIM

ITS HIM ITS HIM ITS HIM

Chester Bennington = John podesta

I know this is hard for a lot of you to understand even though you can see with your own eyes that they'rethe same person but.. Look at it like this.. Is Mrs. Doubtfire the same person as Robin Williams?

It's a long rabbithole... anyways screenshotthis we're going live with this..

what the FUCK? his last three posts are simply about his "father"

It's him man, we got him...

One of my people sent me this image last night because I showed him the work I had done with the Podesta thing... Apparently noody had noticed the snaggletooth

There's another picture of him available aside from his twitter profile that we were going off of before but this clearly shows the teeth match

as a lifelong linkin park fan, ill help you research whatever you want. its just hard to know where to begin. but i know alot of things.

hey dude I need you to add me to gab.ai/jaube right now cause Im tripping out and my other ppl arent there right now

lol yeah right

peace out folks.

I was the main researcher on all the images u see.. I need u to add me to social media at ga.ai/jaube or twatter.com/aubijon

Not a joke... this is me at 4:45 .. I was Clanton OP too

youtube.com/watch?v=8mUU3yqfzWg

I really hope she will be hit by the Trump curse. There must be a reason why JK Rowling is such a rabid antitrumper

i love you bro but youre being retarded right now

No, I need some1 to talk to aout this right now. I gave you my social media. You said youve been investigatig thistoo

Here, this is an invite to the server we used for #OperationGooGOne

deezcord.gg/rz57qj

These two were likely sired by the same father.

Same person

bump