Who is your country’s best friend?

Spics eternally BTFO

whos colonies turned out worse? Spains, Yours of Portugals, Spain has mexico, you have canada, and portugal has brazil as the benchmarks of terrible

>tfw the entire continet hates you
the only close thing is argentina ,we are friendenemys

It's better to be right than popular

Brazil is great though

Russia, China, North Korea, Iran

Canada is good though desu

Chile is the only country in South America I’d feel safe visiting

Colombia

and you other colony, Guyana?

>Brazil is great though

It's the oldest alliance in the world still?

At least you should make it clear that, mexico or brazil was never mass populated by those countries (spain and portugal) like canada was by brits and other euros. Mexico had millions of amerindians, brazill too and also the slaves, you can´t compare what is incomparable. I think Portugal and Spain never populated a single country with their own stock, like brits did in australia or canada (any other euros too) and it was probably related because they had few population.

rotfl

Mexico is good though

>like brits did in australia
to be fair they just dumped boats of convicts and irish there

seems to be America atm

the one that nukes California first

The anglosphere +white America
No shared history with blacks or spics

Maybe, but you and the rest of the foreigners should stay the fuck away from my beloved land.

you can always tell when a brit makes a thread

No one.
But UK is the country i hate the most.

are spainards white?

None.

Still, the biggest Kingdom in all of Europe, so it doesn't matter.

cute, frog

Imperial Overlord =/= Friend

I guess every latinamerican country. Closer to Cuba, Chile, Peru and Argent... well, that's our best friendenemy.

They are, you aren´t

America doesn't have a best friend

ALLY!

Chile is a good ally too

South of France's economy is reliant on rich Brits

M-my bestfriend? Well...I have two bestfriends... Israel-chan and Russia-senpai... >////

>Al Andulus
>Literally Muslim for hundreds of years
>Explains why you are swarthy and your colonies are Middle East tier

That’s the spirit

Kek Portubro, a well earned (You)

You do realize there have been several battles between you both while being "allies".

Britain also orchestrated your nation to never industrialize, meaning they'd always one-up you.

>s-stop being friends with Britain reeeeeeeee

We're talking several centuries of history, Nigel. There's nothing wrong with learning some of the minor "details".

i know denmark, but for me the glass is half full

whiter and more good looking than you achmed

Tell me one friendship that hasn’t had some fall outs

Israel lol

>be Danish
>perpetually bullied by the superior Anglo

God Bless Portugal

Most of our allies hate us or leech of us, we don't really have any friends. Our enemies treat us better than our friends, so I guess Russia is the closest thing to a friend that we have.
BTW, I'm talking about countries, not the people in them.

>hate us or leech of us
sometimes even both

You've lost your entire (Yes, yes you an insland in South America with penguins) empire and your capital is slightly less than 50% British.

You make the Kingdom of Denmark look like the Roman Empire in comparison. And as I'm typing this, I can guarantee you there's some little girl in Luton getting assplowed by a Paki.

Are you ironically being retarded?

So this is the oficial thread where brits and portuguese have their usual bromance and they sing songs of war while they are drunk and speak about their fights around the world for the past centuries against whoever was. sheeeitttt

Probably the other Anglos since they're our kin. UK or Australia I'd say.

>Britain also orchestrated your nation to never industrialize, meaning they'd always one-up you.

Literally what Denmark did to Iceland and Norway and yet you still call yourselves our "brother nation"

what about Canada and France?

>Chile is the only country in South America I’d feel safe visiting
But Argentina is White.

Everyone knows that.

STFU

I said I wasn't talking about the people.

Sorry Portugal is our best mate, you can have Canada or Mexico though...

You’re ruled by Brussels, the capital of a country we literally made up lmao

Canada is too close and basically has a tsundere relationship with us which can be annoying. They're still out brothers though.

I actually don't have a problem with France, but I'm a francophile. I think they're good friends and Washington has certainly been unfair in many cases in not giving them the backing they should have.

X

You're our dad, that's different than friends.

Australia. They have had our back in every conflict for over 100 years..

Best alcoholic ex-con bastard half-brother a country ever had.

You don't know what's having the entire continent hating you.
The closest we always had from allies were countries we invanded and transformed into literal vassals.
I'm totally fine with that tho
And argentina is friendenemy of everybody in south america.

>your capital is slightly less than 50% British.

If you were looking for good PR, you could argue it's probably 90%+ former British Empire... so maybe that counts or something? ;]

C'mon Irish... you feel safe only arround withes?

Canada is unironically our greatest ally. Theyve turned soyboy these past few years but our economies are entirely dependent on one another and we will always support each other. Burgers/Leafs bffs.

The funny thing is they originally were supposedly the right wing alternative to us, then that went to shit and Trudeau Sr. started the poz shit.

Oidunno, I was just pointing out that Argentina may or not be white depending on how ironic that meme is.

Tho ya, the guy I quoted was a Brit so I should have realized he wouldn't want to go to Argentina for various reasons...

Also Patrick McGoohan in pic relate was Irish too, RIP ;'(

The Prisoner was a damn good show.

>tfw pretty much world hates you
>brazil posters are always friends though

Is brazil really secret best ally? Seems australians and canadians have gotten pretty salty towards us.

youve literally fought wars against canada, youre closer historically to russia even

>convicts and irish
What's the difference really?

Erm... the Isle of Man has its own laws AND this snazzy flag (just the swastikaey bit).
I always wear my Manx hat to Asda (Walmart). The Polish lady on the cig counter thinks I'm a Nazi and is super nasty and bad mannered to me. So I do it more.
Also watch all blacks and immigrants do a wide eyed double take when they see it.

we did the same with peru and bolivia
everyone loves brazil tho stop huehuehueing

i always play ck2 as count of man

You make some great wine.

>that photoshopped nose
oy gevalt

>The Polish lady on the cig counter thinks I'm a Nazi and is super nasty and bad mannered to me. So I do it more.
Toplel

Also disgusting anti-Manx sentiment.

>Isle of Man
>all blacks and immigrants

he's not there. isle of man has its own flag here instead of the union jack

thats disappointing, i thought i only needed san marino to finish europe

>everyone loves brazil tho stop huehuehueing
wish I could believe that
wish I could

America is our best friend but i'm worried that's a one way feeling.

>mfw there are butthurt landlocked bolivian somewhere on this exact moment.
Thanks for reminding me of this chilanon, truly the greatest at causing butthurt among it's neighbors

WTF is this faggotry

This is the true beauty. Jews fear this above all else.
ID: M8
I'd be proud to call you m8

>Germany hates us since they became King Cuck

> Switzerland doesnt care
>italy is Italy
>formerKuK nations probably hate us too

AAAAALLL BY MYSELF. DONT WANNA BE AAAALLL BYYY MYYYYSELF

Austro-Hungarian union when?

Our last two chancelors pissed Hungary off by beeing massive cockmunchers. I hope the new goverment can fix that though.

This too. They are pretty people on behalf of basque blood. Not that you can judge; the muslim conquest of your country is just beginning. After Trump sets the fire, and Nigel and the house of Windsor get their shit together, I'll be glad to join you guys clear out your slums and destroy terrorist cells

You canucks are alright. Don't come to the UN tomorrow.

Brazilians always seem really friendly to Angloposters. Probably because their dad is our best friend. Mexicans hate you, Spaniards/Argies hate us.

Nigga what? You guys tried this back in the days of the proper Anglo-Saxons. Denmark is a great country, but you guys win through will and force of arms, not fucking moral high ground. Most niggerish of viking nation desu
>still better than leafland tho

You bring it on yourselves. I tried including you in the union of the Based after your right wing election but you all just sperged out about Anglos and brexit, Euro fags

Well your chancellor is conservative, looks like a chadstrian, and I have heard liberals call him a nazi. I am guessing Austro-Hungary revives in 10 years once Germany falls and the HRE is reformed under one flag.

Israel is our greatest ally

Canada should be your BFF, but the Quebecois and Ontario liberal faggots have infiltrated too far and hard. Our Westminster style parliament is a hotbed for faggotry. Too much pull for Quebec and southern Ontario. We'd be happy as fuck to sell you all the oil you'd ever need. We need the income and cash flow

Canada just can't compete on an economic level, so us leafs project by naming off all our shitty inventions and sports (niggerhockey AKA basketball). USA is based, I wish we had a buffer state along our borders for quicker trade and shit. Ease the tension. We could probably just move all the unwanted pro hockey teams to these areas as well, but pros don't want a pay cut.
PS DON'T TRUST THE FRENCH
Be their pals and fuck their beautiful women, but never trust them

>Canada should be your BFF, but the Quebecois and Ontario liberal faggots have infiltrated too far and hard
yhea m8 it couldnt be because the burgers keep dragging us in wars and fuck us over in trades whenever they can while dumping their illegals here to boot. lets also not forget how much their pozzed medias are corrupting our people.

Aye this, I remember 20 to 30 years ago America, and Canada were considered the twin countries because of how good we were to each other. Shame you faggots turned all Liberal and might have to be forcefully annexed or become a puppet. Just force out the french LARPers, pakis, and niggers and you are good. We will use the asians for karate.

I don't have anything against the Brits, but this 'oldest alliance' thing is sort of a meme. What about when they cucked us out of our rightful African clay with their Ultimatum bullshit?

Spaniards can be kinda annoying when they dump their shit in our rivers through their damns opening or whatever but for the most part i think they're alright.

No one.

Actually, a new Austria-Hungary would be legitimately great in these dark times...

Funny how that new Chancellor guy gave the FPO basically every Kebab Removal-relevant ministry:
- Interior (for rounding up kebab)
- Foreign (for preventing entry of new kebab)
- Defense (for pre-emptive strike against kebab)

It's at least interesting as a symbolic gesture at any rate...