What is wrong with white women?

youtu.be/92sAMTQbSY0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KXkuNER2xYw
youtube.com/watch?v=IGN4oYd4vwU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow. Look at her eyes. You can tell she wants to be bred by those black kings

Honestly she mind F'ed that guy.

She was probably scared of being assaulted and towed the line.

That guy for the rest of forever will think white women are pacifist people and will not understand later when they enforce objectivity on him in a courtroom, workplace, retail store.

It seriously mind F's guys like that when they cant rectify their hatred with someones politeness.

Although the kissing the feet was TOTALLY NUTS.

>Let's pay a hooker to pretend to be a stranger

>“Honey... kissing Tyrone’s feet was just 4D chess”

The three kings have a 160 IQ, Combined.

Sounds like you can’t control your women. This entire forum is full of degenerate faggots and they can not acquire the social and financial status, nor physical prowess to get any kind of women.

You guys just blame white women because you’re a bunch of betas. Some men can still get themselves a white women and keep them in line. But they’re not faggots, and you guys are.

Bad fathers

>can not acquire the social and financial status, nor physical prowess to get any kind of women
>Needing all that to fuck a women

Stupid roastie

Is she really white?
She doesn't look white enough.

>b-based black guy

>White father's

Fixed that for you

Sup Forums BTFO!

And you have been successful with women? Right, that’s why your posting flagrantly autistic replies on Sup Forums. Women go for men of status, not retarded faggots who get mad when called out for their insignificance. There are dozens of women fucking men of high status this very minute, and it seems that you’re not one of them, or else you wouldn’t be here. Faggot.

So many numales on this thread are upset because no white women are going for them, while there are chads who are fucking multiple WHITE women per week, because you guys are physically deficient, and incapable of moving out of your mom’s basement.

That's a pretty picture, seeing her bow down to her knees

Successful in long term relationship? No. They always last usually about 3 to 4 years. I've gotten laid plenty of times and all I needed was just a six pack of abs. Boom they are right there on tinder. Women don't know WTF they want. Give a woman a house, security and she will still get bored. Why? Because she wants to be the center of attention.

Now fuck off roastie.

Sounds like you're a fucking retard for thinking that people who criticise the state of modern white women cant get one themselves

No, more likely she's a fetishist.

It sounds implausible to a civilized mind, but this is how staggeringly pathetic blacks are in comparison to other races.

and yet, they somehow manage to dominate white women on a public street.

I fucking hate neo/pol/

The old pol would have dox this traitor already and had her crying on youtube begging for it to stop. The absence of a partyvan in this thread is worse than the video.

and a fine specimen she is

Hell yeah. She wanted the BBC

Looks like she did it for attention

Sup Forums gave up on roasties. They will suffer the consequences of their actions. It is no longer our problem.

>when they enforce objectivity on him in a courtroom, workplace, retail store.
when the fuck will that ever happen lmao

You white boy, kneel before your master

desu white men

No moral standards, plus they are all becoming increasingly possessed IMHO.

Friday posts like this seem particularly hypocritical.

We'll still be here when you get divorce-raped user, don't worry. The only difference will be, is that we'll still have all our money.

>cute girl
>i"'m ready to do anything"
>kiss my shoe

Women are the future. Stand aside, the future is female.

youtube.com/watch?v=KXkuNER2xYw

The future is AI sexbots and artificial wombs LOL

u r obsolete

> Women are the future. Stand aside, the future is female.
Then there is no future. We're done. And I figure that's likely the case from what I'm seeing.

the reason that altright women exist is because they are afraid that muslim men will make them be women again

STEM is female now, so I think we are more likely to see a dildo that can mow the lawn!

this but unironically. every time I see a picture of one of you faggots I'm overcome with feelings of shame, regret, and hopelessness and just a tinge of schadenfreude because if I couldn't laugh at you, I would cry

Diversity hires don't count!

XD

>nigger
>understanding anything ever

maybe nigs took over Sup Forums yfw

>2016
sage

Fucking disgusting that these fake religious street hobos humiliate normal students like that. Even more pathetic that she bows down because Hitler was white too or whatever the fuck.

You kiss the feet of cotton pickers and wanna get them to presidents because youre weak guilty apologists in US. Grow a fucking pair, you´re pathetic to watch.

seriously though, that black guys a faggot.

she said "anyway" i can

she probably would of sucked his dick on camera and he goes "kiss my shoe"

hahahahah what a fag.

He should have demanded to fuck here right then and there.

Feminism is a bio weapon

It is an irrefutable fact that girls are better at coding, so step aside, flyboy!

inshallah, brother

lolz and yet here you are having to tell me about it. I guess i it were reeeeeaaally, true, you wouldn't have to argue it. And yet, here you are.

can someone explain this to mme/ a non-codefag?

>Antigunners

Figures.

Man's coding is an actual formula that does something, Woman's coding will not properly work due to excess characters or is only used for a presentation

the guy writes the code and it serves it's purpose while the female fills hers with superfluous notations and "pussy grabs back" nonsense

Ear bleach:
youtube.com/watch?v=IGN4oYd4vwU

implying that women are organized while man did it so randomly and "hard"
truth is the women's one is useless and most of her notes are worthless
>an int is a number without a decimal !
who's gonna read source code and doesn't know this already
what a braindead bitch

Just looked at the thumbnail, but

Code on the left is inverse square root, insane code that basically melted minds. Was used to make quake awesome.

Code on the right is some dumb bitches failed attempt at math, is the equivalent of hill Billy gibberish

And the code on the right doesn't work if you pass in two equal numbers. LOLOLOL

my sidez

>white

LOL

kek, nu-pol BTFO. Why do these fucking dildos continue to make excuses for the lowest tier of women?

Disgusted but it made me rock hard

Jews

I'm literally a male model.

9/10 women I meet are disgusting degenerates. Fuck off, roastie whore. I'm so sick of fucking women. You all fucking suck.

yo I'm serious in what world is this bitch white? she looks like a fuckin 56%er

Not a set up...duuuuh

JEALOUS WHITEY BOI

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

White woman here ama

I'm just gonna be honest and say what everyone in this thread is saying in a different way:

I'm jealous that women would have sex with a black man over me. She's so hot.

That, and the billions of beta orbiters literally throwing money at them just to talk. White women are garbage but it’s only because white men allowed them to become that way.
Pic VERY related

>brown eyes
>fake blonde
>white

ahahahaha

>I'm literally a male model.
k