Women allow the strongest males.

I meant follow

That shits ancient.

fuck off we're full

>pewtube.com/user/AltMedia/hKg3Y1t

She sounds like Lauren Southern.

OH wait a minute here!!

keep playing hard to get, bitches love that

Shes not talking about the alt-right you fucking faggot. She's talking about TRUMP SUPPORTERS.

>alt-right
= Bolshevik posers and spies like Bannon and Spencer. Fuck off. It's the real right.

Only people who spend way too many time on the internet think the right is winning. Most normal people value diversity and inclusivity and don’t care about your stupid unfunny memes.

It's initiation time

Are you fucking kids new? Did you not see the streams? She literally explains that the red hat kids are winning and we're doing better than the commie scum while what they were doing wasn't working because we had humor on our side.

She doesn't once say she is gonna join the fucking alt-right.

>unzips dick

You couldnt be more wrong, infact you have it completely backwards. Perhaps you should go outside more

To really prove her worth let an alt right male beat her into the ground and she must not go the police.

this is from like a year ago wtf

Allow made sense too.

The alt right is not winning. Many are locked up, many more lost their job, because the movement is led by incompetent beta males. Your boy Spencer held a rally with a kike mayor and the rally turned into a shit show. You guys are terrible organizers and you have not acquired your ethnostate. White women are still sucking black cocks while you march and scream like niggers, and you still think you can win by rallying. You’re going to have to be a lot more quiet, and more discreet, this movement is not going to win out in the open, because you have no mainstream power. The Jews still run finance, while you retards post on Sup Forums, rather than fixing your shit.

back when this old as fuck stream was out "alt-right" meant the right that hated the GOP. then controlled opposition spencer came along...

>pewtube.com/user/AltMedia/hKg3Y1t

degenerate americunts
too bad we lost WW2

lol, yes dont do anything, ur women belong to black men etc etc.

nice constructive post , good paste.

>the alt-right is cool
Nope.

>the alt-right is cooler than antifa
Yep.

the beak

No the fuck they don’t? Lmao

Where and what is this camera about? I've seen this angle quite a bit.

Don't want her.

not suprised, don't care
taking women seriously is retarded

You're right, user. The whole thing is synthetic and is attracting people with actual relevance and credibility. It's a honeypot, media prop.

Isn't it though?

tell her to start a youtube channel and a patreon so we can give them our beta bux while they pretend to have traditional family values despite being 30 and having no kids.

>Woman
>"It's cool!"

>Forced diversity.
>Forced inclusivity

Gay marriage legalized in the entire west, trans people are breaking through the mainstream, every poll tells you people are getting more tolerant towards immigrants. Sorry mate

"We," he says.

hey isn't that Tilly Law?

What If I told you that women have nearly destroyed the west for the sake of their personal image.

go on

this. Perfect example.
It's why women should never be leaders.

Sounds about right. I heard women in Alabama saying they were voting Jones to quell the negative stereotypes about their state.

Nice demoralization pasta
.5 cryptoshekels deposited to your goyshill wallet.

We don't want your AIDS

They act like POC. They want to continue to act the way they do naturally, but want you to act as though it isn't happening nor is it an issue. All of this, slowly killing any progress the real men make.

wow they're retarded. nobody thinks any better of alabama than they did before that whole incident

When all those things are litterally enforced by the government and they have laws against talking against “the accepted narrative “ you have to wonder. If everyone loved that shit there wouldn’t need to be the threat of social ostracism or government violence to make sure everyone agreed. Kind of like how Stalin’s communist Russia worked. If you didn’t agree with the party line of thought you were deemed mentally ill and goulaged

No... NO I don't believe it, women are wholesome pure and honorable, they don't care about such petty things like reputation and getting the most dominant men, they want NICE guys like ME

LET ME OUT

When they get serious about anything but their families or education, it tends to have bad results.

This shit works... We need more of this

>you take the roofie, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe ;^)

>you take the body paralyzing aphrodisiac, you stay in wonder land, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes

>alt-right
Who is this nazi known as alt-right

Well in many cases it’s just a simple argument, for example: why the fuck do you care what gay people do in their bedroom?

Also there’s a reason why all the friendless sexless retards end up here and with these views

The right does have the funniest memes. This is thanks to the hard work of hundreds of dedicated memers.

Or because they actually have a historical knowledge and forward thinking. I wouldn't call them the right, because I see change coming in that realm.

I got into fascism solely because of the image though. Specifically the uniforms.

That realdoll looks just like your mom.

Social progress is a terrible illusion and you're unironically thinking within the subversion matrix by saying anything like this user.

and thus an e-celeb is born

You’re wrong dude. Most people are tied into their culture. There’s a reason whites vote right and minorities vote left. And if blacks had the numbers they’d have their own party, and etc with other minorties

Nice b8

The exact opposite is true.

I remember polls, wasn't hillary at 98% likely to win. How'd that go?

I got a simple argument for you: Why can't gay people keep the fact they are gay in their bedroom?

You bros shouldn't be tolerating this. Ol' blue eyes would not approve.

>The alt right is not winning
lol k

>Joining a non existent movement
wew

Is he LARPing as the average whore?

>ywn dick a qt liberal girl wiht daddy issues into making her into a trad wife material

Are you gay or something? That's pretty much the reason do anything.

this story is gay

women will join whatever cause is perceived to be most socially acceptable. right now most of the good women are still on the conservative side, and the degenerate she-males are on the liberal side

It's possible. They secretly need an authoritative partner. Nihilism breeds an intense need for order. I think you're onto something here, user.

fuck off Shawn

They're infecting the right with coal-burning faggots and trannies. Just wait; the right is already SJWing over Israel to hide their Islamaphobia, which is more evidence that they have SJW tendencies.

I want some of that lefty stanky pussy

And they will only go for whatever is most popular, current fad or whatever

I don't know if I could trust a turncoat antifa. These fucks need to sent to alt right reeducation camps first.

People can be smart but the masses will always be stupid user. Honestly I'm surprised more of these fags haven't realized it yet. Funny works better than shoving platitudes at people violently. Whoda thunk it.

am i the only one who got angry about her not being able to cover her face correctly? god damn, pisses me off.

You just know it's stankin

>Whoda thunk it.

WOAH WOAH WOAH

THINKING IS NOT OKAY

Calm down achmed.

Sharia law is coming to Germany soon.

Generally speaking, they deserve an oven express lane.

However, women FOLLOW movements, they don't create them. If they are turning coats for the alt-right, it's in their nature to follow the stronger candidate. Allow them (white women) to be a thadthot to some beta male, but no better. Mark them in the books as lesser beings in the ethnostate and leave them be.

Hitler himself said that our enemies would one day realize we're right and march beside us. Literally all of it is coming true. This is why I'm a NatSoc, and I will remain one unto death.

MEINE EHRE HEIßT TREUE!

Fake and Jewish. I'm going to keep screaming and having an absolute autism fit because that's all that there is left to do. There's no going back to how things were, and there are no fucking brakes on the accelerationism train. Only in death will I know peace from this hell that has been thrust upon me. But even in times of struggle and darkness, I will never turn away from my people. Losing hope would be worse than any physical death that I can possibly suffer. When the day of the rope comes, I will fight only for the sake of bloodshed and destruction, in the hopes that it may please Asgard, and that the old ones may grant me another day in Midgard to revel in the raw violence I inflict on my enemies.

I am become LARPer, progenitor of memes

Make her pay the toll first. Rim jobs all around.

>right

Hitler was anti rational you completely historically fooled child

(Jew)
Wasted Hitler digits.

>January, 2017

>rants about hitler
>rolls heil hitler digits

>HURR HITLER WAS A DUM DUM
(((you)))

kek
when did she realize literally crying and screaming at the sky for goat-faced inbred isis and niggers was not very cool

Yea the right are the underdogs and cool kids now.
The left went way too far. Into bizarro territory.
To be wild, insane, free, trans, whatever, is now almost considered the new square.
And just watch all the fucking purple hairs try to jump over to this side. Just watch.
Because it was never about their struggle. Or any struggle.
It was always about being cool and trendy.
The fucks.

fuck em and forget em

>What If I told you that women have nearly destroyed the west for the sake of their personal image.
So why not get them to destroy the left for the sake of their personal image. Remember, Sup Forums, we're the Jews now.

This. But do you remember night of the long knives? Because that happened for a reason.

All Hitler did was play an imperative part in the plan for WWII, and fulfilled the Rothschild plan to move a large population of Jews to Palestine, which was drafted and financed in 1917 with the Balfour Deceleration. Your leader enabled the biggest cancer the modern world faces.
By making a deal with the Zionists, he sacrificed the will of his people, not to mention a bunch of their lives, who trusted the foundation of their nation built on nationalism. He was a fucking ass who capitulated to the kikes and his people paid for it, while he fled. You can seriously fuck yourselves, dumb-asses.
Now, Israel is the only nation that doesn't have to agree to any nuclear treaties and has around 400 nukes illegally, which they are fully prepared to use if "betrayed". Ever heard of the Iron Dome? They get away with war crimes, and are effectively committing sanctioned genocide while increasing their power, defense and world influence. Oh, and they're responsible for the largest cancerous ideology to ever exist, Zionism.

pathetic

i assume you care whether or not people rape kids in their bedroom